PDA

View Full Version : Ipswich 2-2 Sunderland

:.bEx.:
17-04-2005, 02:49 PM
Just had to say just bin to the ipswich V sunderland game, pretty fair result.
Though if u wanna see a bad referee, take a look at him (attatchment) Steve Bennett god dam he's rubbish!
Ipswich for premiership nxt season cmon! We can do it guyz! :eusa_danc

LittleT
17-04-2005, 02:54 PM
Ye, Ipswich shall get 9 points frm da remaining games then unleash there attacking skill onto the prem like they did a couple years back and get into europe...Come Ipswich!!!

17-04-2005, 03:06 PM
Last Remaining Games....
Ipswich have Leeds, Crewe and Brighton
Wigan have QPR, Preston and Reading
Sunderland have Leicester, West Ham and Stoke

Ipswich have by far the easiest last 3 games.
Wigan have the hardest and they'll be easiest to catch so i fink it'll be Sunderland and Ipswich :eusa_pray CMON IPSWICH!!!

LittleT
17-04-2005, 03:11 PM
they'll secure the 9 points easy, its jus depending on how wigan do :eusa_pray Plz Lose!!! i h8 da play-offs :(

17-04-2005, 03:16 PM
Yeah going to wembly for the last time ipswich got to the playoffs woz great.
but like last year going out to west ham woz terrible.

wigan shud loose i fink to preston, draw or loose wid derby and beat QPR
whereas we should beat all 3 :)

its in the bag :p

bigbutsound
19-04-2005, 07:52 AM
for a start i watched the match and steve bennent was a good ref te penalty dissision tht the give was fair and sunderland should of had 3 penalties

LittleT
23-04-2005, 05:55 PM
but they didnt which is good

jammy06
23-04-2005, 05:56 PM
SUNDERLAND ROCK SUNDERLAND BEEN PROMOTED W00T SUNDERLAND-2-1-LEICSTER

MEEP MEEP

4got-ma-name(clone)
23-04-2005, 05:57 PM
i hate all them teams come on MIDDLESBROUGH

23-04-2005, 06:13 PM
for a start i watched the match and steve bennent was a good ref te penalty dissision tht the give was fair and sunderland should of had 3 penalties

OMG!!! i woz within metres of the penalty decision no way, steve bennett is a pants ref always has been, id hate to even see the conference ref'd by him, even mi brothers sunday league footie team, its a shame he has anything to do with football, hopefully he's getting on a bit - bennett for retirement asap!
fair result entirely, though there wernt even 3 tackles ipswich made in the box so there couldnt of been 3 penalties, also it just ipswich fans hu gave bennett stick, he woz booed and sneered at by both sets of suporters.

dont say one gd thing bout sunderland mick macarthy makes me feel vilently ill god always standing out on the touch line in his horrible liltle shorts writing notes down about how bad his team r playing on his knee.

today is a sorry sight in football, sunderland - premiership, not one slightest bit of well done from me, they came into the premiership chase at the last minute, cant say they dont deserve it cause the table shows it all but i would of preferd a Ipswich, Wigan one two.

main thing now is for ipswich to beat crewe and brighton
and wigan to loose to preston and reading or just one as long as ipswich win both games.

ipswich town fc - cleanest side in football.....greatest side in football. :eusa_clap

also bac to the penalty decision if it woz given as 'hand ball' then it woz ball to hand as it woz kicked directly at wilnis's hand nothing could be done as he woz lieing on the floor.

LittleT
24-04-2005, 01:13 PM
2 points of wigan, dam its close

JamesRoe
24-04-2005, 02:48 PM
Wolves 2 - Ipswich 0 pmsl - Ipswich enjoy the play offs :p

24-04-2005, 02:50 PM
Preston will beat wigan
we'll beat brighton and crewe - automatic promotion not play-offs

JamesRoe
24-04-2005, 03:04 PM
No no no no play offs here you come - Premier League Ure Havin A Laugh - lol
Sunderlad UP
Wigan UP
and ipswich stay where they are

24-04-2005, 03:06 PM
lmao so who are you a supporter of then?

JamesRoe
24-04-2005, 06:36 PM
Blue Moon i saw you standing alone without a dream in your heart Blue Moon - If you dont kno yet Man City

Man City 1 0 Liverpool Come ON !!! MAn City 0 0 Blackburn so so lol

LittleT
25-04-2005, 06:58 AM
All ipswich can do is win the last 2 games...and Hope :eusa_pray that wugan drop points

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!