PDA

View Full Version : Need Friend for Heroes Quest

samtheman93
24-02-2007, 03:55 PM
I need someone to be a friend in the Members Quest: Heroes quest. The friend needs to be in the Pheonix Gang otherwise it will not work.
TY :D

Roflcopters
24-02-2007, 04:01 PM
Eh, I'll have to find out which one I'm in, but once I get members again I will help you. Doesn't take that long anyway.

[Jay]
24-02-2007, 04:02 PM
ye i wanted to do that quest and i think i am in the right gang is that the one with the man or the women?

redtom
24-02-2007, 04:08 PM
I did this quest on my own :P I still got the candle I think for the other person, but I might have jucked it, I'll check for you laters.

@ the people who are going to say you did't do it on your own

I did, what you did is world hop on the where you need a partner then when you find a group of 2 people you stand in the room, you open the that chest or what ever it is then the other guy with his partner start ranging that boss guy and you pick up the drop :p then they have to do it all over again.

samtheman93
24-02-2007, 04:13 PM
Ok, thanks guys

samtheman93
24-02-2007, 04:19 PM
ye i wanted to do that quest and i think i am in the right gang is that the one with the man or the women?
Black arm (the one that i'm in and the one you shouldnt be in) is the one with the HQs down that alley where that tramp is.
The pheonix gang (the one that you need to be in) has their HQs in that house and down the ladder (south-east if bar in varrock).
Hope that helps :)

[Jay]
24-02-2007, 04:39 PM
Black arm (the one that i'm in and the one you shouldnt be in) is the one with the HQs down that alley where that tramp is.
The pheonix gang (the one that you need to be in) has their HQs in that house and down the ladder (south-east if bar in varrock).
Hope that helps :)

ye im the correct one do you whant to do it around 7 or something like that?

Mr Macro
24-02-2007, 04:51 PM
I'll sell you the candle stick that will do it so you don't have to do anything ?

samtheman93
24-02-2007, 05:02 PM
I'll sell you the candle stick that will do it so you don't have to do anything ?
depends... how much?

samtheman93
24-02-2007, 05:03 PM
ye im the correct one do you whant to do it around 7 or something like that?
if i dont get candle then ok

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!