PDA

View Full Version : I Hate This Feeling.... Greed.

Distad
24-02-2007, 10:52 PM
Right so i was luring with mates and all i saw up there was lvl 56's around there with ice blitz + dds :[

I wish i was one of thoes people so i decided to start a pure

But as im working on it i think to my self.
Do i really wanna put all this time into this. But then im like yes i do but then im like idk?
iv played moparscape too long lol i think if i put all work into an account it will be gone next time i log in.

Im using my mains skills to get skills/stats for pure for dt

Idk wot im asking put post plz :p

Cwmbran
24-02-2007, 11:26 PM
Judging from your previous posts/threads about pures and how you were going to make one, and never had... I suggest you don't waste your time and concentrate on your main.

Distad
24-02-2007, 11:30 PM
Iv already started on it :\

Cwmbran
24-02-2007, 11:31 PM
Simply stop?

Distad
24-02-2007, 11:37 PM
Yea im probably going to =\

I quit YES ANOTHER GOAL

*Removed* Pures are too hard to make
Ill make one some day =\

Edited by Catzsy (Forum Super Moderator) : Please do not avoid the filter.

T0M
24-02-2007, 11:42 PM
Good decision pures are only really for the rich or the people who no life to train really

Ramones
24-02-2007, 11:42 PM
i think you should make a pure farmer

Distad
24-02-2007, 11:48 PM
^^^ LOL AT THAT!

I actully like farming :p

T0M
24-02-2007, 11:51 PM
Pure farmin :o

Would be an ace skiller lol 99 farmin on a lvl 3 :P

Roflcopters
24-02-2007, 11:51 PM
Right so i was luring with mates

Omg scum. :@

Stick with your main, I don't really see the point in pures. They can pwn low levels yet a main can own them easily by the time the pure gets a high combat.

Plus if you surpass your main, you will resent it.

crans
25-02-2007, 12:49 AM
Right so i was luring with mates and all i saw up there was lvl 56's around there with ice blitz + dds :[

I wish i was one of thoes people so i decided to start a pure

But as im working on it i think to my self.
Do i really wanna put all this time into this. But then im like yes i do but then im like idk?
iv played moparscape too long lol i think if i put all work into an account it will be gone next time i log in.

Im using my mains skills to get skills/stats for pure for dt

Idk wot im asking put post plz :p

Man, dont make a pure..

You can't even train your main, never mind starting a new account.

Sabra
25-02-2007, 01:29 AM
You were doing so good after you finished one goal, but now you post yet another pointless thread. Why dont you first off train your main account seeing as its level like 35, and then train skills like 5 levels at a time... but these threads... ahhhh!! :S

T0M
25-02-2007, 01:31 AM
You were doing so good after you finished one goal, but now you post yet another pointless thread. Why dont you first off train your main account seeing as its level like 35, and then train skills like 5 levels at a time... but these threads... ahhhh!! :S

Says some very useful stuff there distad and shes polite bout it :o
+rep juleh

INFORMATlON
25-02-2007, 02:25 AM
Yea im probably going to =\

I quit YES ANOTHER GOAL

Idfc Pures are too hard to make
Ill make one some day =\

WOAH STOP!
Pures are easy to make, u just cant sit there and train on one skill =P
Well a combat skill, if you want to make a pure, make a skiller.
my pure mage, nearly ther ejust bought members on it =]
plan on 60 mage tonight and maybe some att/str lvls

T0M
25-02-2007, 02:42 AM
WOAH STOP!
Pures are easy to make, u just cant sit there and train on one skill =P
Well a combat skill, if you want to make a pure, make a skiller.
my pure mage, nearly ther ejust bought members on it =]
plan on 60 mage tonight and maybe some att/str lvls

i disagree pures are hard to make, they take ALOT of time and effort, stick to your main

INFORMATlON
25-02-2007, 02:47 AM
Im using main to get my pure up, 5m going to pure =\
tired of main, looking for new challenge.
They may take time, but if you like to go pking then most likely you would spend time making a pure

Ashley 12344
25-02-2007, 09:31 AM
You've already said loads of times that you were going to make a pure. Why keep making threads? Do what other people do, make your goals and don't share them :eusa_wall

Bun
25-02-2007, 09:44 AM
Normally I don't like you but I will help you out here.
Don't continue with your pure. I have quit main several times and moved to pures. All you do is lose cash and get nowhere. Stick with your main. Pures get hard to raise if you aren't rich. From personal experience for god's sake stick to your main.

[Jay]
25-02-2007, 10:30 AM
Kinda like me i was gona make a pure to get money and all that then move back to my main by then i relised i can make money on my main and i cant be botherd to waste all that time traning a pure when i can get better skills on my main :)
So i gave up at 65 range 40 somethign attack+strength 1 def and 30 something magic :P

INFORMATlON
26-02-2007, 11:53 PM
http://www.habboxforum.com/images/reputation/reputation_neg.gifI Hate This Feeling....... (http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?p=3201236#post3201236)24-02-2007 08:44 PMGiving false information

GL with that
stupid kids

BobX
26-02-2007, 11:58 PM
You've already said loads of times that you were going to make a pure. Why keep making threads? Do what other people do, make your goals and don't share them :eusa_wall

Yup ^^ i did that actually helped me, went from 68-91 cooking in a week and 3 days =]

xoxmikaxox
27-02-2007, 12:22 AM
Yup ^^ i did that actually helped me, went from 68-91 cooking in a week and 3 days =]

Not true :P You share your goals with me ;) Lol And begged for my raw lobs :P Lol!

jake4568
27-02-2007, 02:09 PM
I wasted 3 years of my life playing this game always wanting the next best thing when u stop playing its obvius how boring it is lol idk not trying to spam its not gona matter in a few years just say screw it... play WOW!!

BobX
27-02-2007, 03:43 PM
Not true :P You share your goals with me ;) Lol And begged for my raw lobs :P Lol!

omg ihy lol you make me out to be such a noob :( *crycryry*

Bun
27-02-2007, 07:37 PM
I wasted 3 years of my life playing this game always wanting the next best thing when u stop playing its obvius how boring it is lol idk not trying to spam its not gona matter in a few years just say screw it... play WOW!!
Playing WoW is an even longer grinding game than RS. If you thought RS was a waste of your life, just wait till you get bored of WoW.

Callum.
27-02-2007, 07:47 PM
I don't really see the point in you starting a pure.

If you can't train your account, you won't be able to do that one. You may aswell put the effort into your main and get it higher levels. I made a skiller a few times, now I wish I had got that xp on my main as it would be a few levels high in a few skills. Go for small goals. Like if you're 30 attck now, aim for 40 and so on, theres no point saying I'm trying for 70, as you will get bored just getting one skill up. Also, don't have everything on your todo list. Just have a few small goals you want to complete.

Never just stand there thinking what to do, you're just wasting the little time you actually have, always do something, even if you're thinking of a goal to do, fight while you're thinking.

INFORMATlON
27-02-2007, 10:44 PM
w00t another -REP this stinks =\
there not even really on topic...
the WoW n00b. ye w0w waste of cash.
rather spend the money on ur mom >.<

INFORMATlON
27-02-2007, 11:39 PM
-24 now >.<
keep it comming.

OmgK
28-02-2007, 12:55 AM
Lol buddy, you're really sad. I'd ban you if I were mod.

How many pures have you made? 500?

quit rs and play fake rs, nub!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!