PDA

View Full Version : Pfft.

Biseinen
25-02-2007, 12:38 AM
Kingdom Hearts II was a walk over. All Gummi routes to 'S' rank (Apart from two level 3 sections which I could just not do. And all sub-games, bosses done.

The end battle was such a breeze it was stupid.

+44
25-02-2007, 02:12 AM
Kindom hearts 2 ? O.o The first game was amazin :D

Biseinen
26-02-2007, 10:36 PM
Yeah, the second was amazing too, just too god damn easy. (COmpleted it in hard mode as well)

Homesrfan
27-02-2007, 12:42 AM
Yeah, that game really was easy. The combos (I think with triangle o_O I donno, it's been awhile) were extremely easy to do and you could kill bosses really fast.

Hatake Kakashi
27-02-2007, 07:53 AM
Yup. But there are a few secrets to the game. Like the 2 additional weapons for donald and goofy and final form as a transformation. But still, the game was too easy :P

Biseinen
27-02-2007, 11:49 AM
I think the only thing I didn't do was any Sythning cause I was getting like so many material bonus's for keeping them all and all the stuff I could make I had already completed. Maybe I'll re-do it in hard mode and try and do every mini game and sub event. x)

Nemo
27-02-2007, 05:34 PM
i thought it was pretty east aswell, i only died like twice as once on that water boss with the guitar (he was 2nd hardest boss) and then i died once with the final boss coz i didnt no wot to do wen i became riku so sora died :P and well yeah the game is completely amazing but i tiny bit too short, i will still buy the next 1 tho, but if they take as long as they did with that 1.. i'll be sad :(

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!