PDA

View Full Version : My song i made up its mr brightside but i made a different one not the killers ok :)

Bloodkanekiller
17-04-2005, 04:34 PM
Ok listen to this Song please rate out of 10 please dont post bad comments i would give this a good 7 out of 10 so enjoy sit back and dont post bad comment please and dont say its 0/10 so poo i wont like that ok

Ok here is my song

Mr brighside:

I was talking to her sitting on a seat her boyfriend came over slapped her in the face and then he said:

Im mr brighside no bad of pain now stand back now because im mr brightside i loved her she loved me now he didnt know it but she sure knowed it....

i said hello the next day and her name was called may i loved her so but she would never know that i am crazy for her i really need her back she is the one that i want back so i told her

Im mr brighside no bad of pain now stand back now because im mr brightside i loved her she loved me now he didnt know it but she sure knowed it....

but she said this love has takeing its tone on me i have no choice but to walk away from her for good and she aint gonna take me back but again i alway told her im mr brightside mr brighside i am mr brighside

I buyed her alot of gifts she kissed me on the cheek and said your so sweet but then it happened she broke up with him she came to me crying on the floor saying my boyfriend dumped me he dont love me anymore but i hugged her then years went past we got married had lots of children and i told her...

so thats what i got so farrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!