PDA

View Full Version : Just an idea

RNelson
25-02-2007, 01:43 PM
I said I wouldn't go back into fansites but say I made a fansite I WOULDN'T have a radio but what would you like to see us based on? News? Safety? Please help me all suggestions welcome!

Thanks
Ryan Nelson

RSTurbo
25-02-2007, 01:44 PM
i THINK Safety

Unpredictible.
25-02-2007, 01:53 PM
yeah i agree, you could have a mixed between saftey and news.

offtopic is connect-talk down?

RNelson
25-02-2007, 01:54 PM
Yes it is stupid datacenter can't press a stupid on button :@
yeah i agree, you could have a mixed between saftey and news.

offtopic is connect-talk down?

F32
25-02-2007, 01:55 PM
Ryan - talk to me about SkyHabbo.net if you wish?

RNelson
25-02-2007, 01:56 PM
Will do going out for me dinner in San Miguel - A place <<<
Ryan - talk to me about SkyHabbo.net if you wish?

Dal
25-02-2007, 01:58 PM
Safety sites are a dying habbo fansite. I would personally love to see more. We need more peopl getting into that sort of thing. But the only downside to it is that you have to be fully committed to the whole safety because if you aren't it could easily get repetitive. You don't really want it to be the same old so and so. Heard it all and seen it before.

Being unique is the key. It's really difficult nowadays for newcomers to habbo fansites because we have so many dominating that's all that habbo's will visit. But you will always get the large minority (little paradox :P) visiting the sites giving a try.

First impressions are key.

Frog!
25-02-2007, 02:51 PM
As Dal said Non-Radio Habbo Fansites are going down the plug hole.
I would like to see: :)

Latest News
Help & Safety
Unique Usersystem
Something that other fansites don't have
Creative management (Not you ^.^)
Guides, made by you & not ripped
Rare Values
Interviews
Room Reviews
Fansite Reviews
& Maby some more :)

Oni
25-02-2007, 03:39 PM
Games would help i think. If you had a really good flash game then people may come to play it.

F32
25-02-2007, 03:51 PM
Games would help i think. If you had a really good flash game then people may come to play it.
HINT!

Good content is all I ask.

Oni
25-02-2007, 03:53 PM
HINT!

Good content is all I ask.
:p yeh good content too but mainly games lol.

RNelson
25-02-2007, 04:59 PM
I'm not a newcomer? I had fansites before ThinkHabbo :P But they never took off that well :)
Safety sites are a dying habbo fansite. I would personally love to see more. We need more peopl getting into that sort of thing. But the only downside to it is that you have to be fully committed to the whole safety because if you aren't it could easily get repetitive. You don't really want it to be the same old so and so. Heard it all and seen it before.

Being unique is the key. It's really difficult nowadays for newcomers to habbo fansites because we have so many dominating that's all that habbo's will visit. But you will always get the large minority (little paradox :P) visiting the sites giving a try.

First impressions are key.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!