PDA

View Full Version : 75 str

Scouse
25-02-2007, 03:52 PM
Whats the quickest way to get 75 str, killing lessers or doing pc? I'm 88 combat with 74 str wearing full dharoks

rep+ for help

docker
25-02-2007, 03:54 PM
i would say killing experimentals tbh but if u want us to pick between the 2 i would say lessers, pc ull have to keep changing to good pc worlds etc with lessers u dont need to keep switching and u have the chance of getting good drops

Middlesbrough
25-02-2007, 04:48 PM
flesh crawlers in stronghold are better than both lessers have a decent defence flesh crawlers have bad defence AKA more, harder hits

Shoovers
25-02-2007, 06:24 PM
If you find a really good pc world, it's deffo worth it

Scouse
25-02-2007, 10:23 PM
i would say killing experimentals tbh but if u want us to pick between the 2 i would say lessers, pc ull have to keep changing to good pc worlds etc with lessers u dont need to keep switching and u have the chance of getting good drops

havent done/started the quest to kill experiments but rep+ anyway

flesh crawlers in stronghold are better than both lessers have a decent defence flesh crawlers have bad defence AKA more, harder hits

do they have good drops? combat lvl? & cannot rep you sorry

If you find a really good pc world, it's deffo worth it

cant rep you jay soz :p

BobX
25-02-2007, 11:00 PM
with dharocks id say lessers to and pc if you find a good world only other then that, lessers =]

Roflcopters
26-02-2007, 02:34 AM
Ape atoll, so you can abuse the apes with your dharoks. Or the fight pit place. :p

Bun
26-02-2007, 12:59 PM
Ape atoll, so you can abuse the apes with your dharoks. Or the fight pit place. :p
^^^
Go to the room with the big apes and an altar there. Get them to get you on low hp (or those explosive thingies) and protect melee (you can use str and attack prayer too but you will have to pray more). When your prayer is low just recharge it.

Scouse
26-02-2007, 01:06 PM
with dharocks id say lessers to and pc if you find a good world only other then that, lessers =]

ty, I repped you I think, cant remember :P

cba going to ape atoll, whats the fight pit? rep+

^^^
Go to the room with the big apes and an altar there. Get them to get you on low hp (or those explosive thingies) and protect melee (you can use str and attack prayer too but you will have to pray more). When your prayer is low just recharge it.

like i said above i cba going there but rep+ anyway if I can :D

sorry cod cant give you rep need to spread :(

Middlesbrough
26-02-2007, 05:04 PM
theyre lvl 28-32 drop fires unids nats dust runes etc iron ore (5-8 noted)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!