PDA

View Full Version : End of clubhabbo?

lew!
25-02-2007, 09:38 PM
Suspended! - Is this the end of Clubhabbo..?

Moved by ReviewDude (Forum Moderator) from Habbo UK News and Rumours. Please post in the correct section in future.

Edited by ReviewDude (Forum Moderator): Thread closed as it was bumped.

Caution
25-02-2007, 09:38 PM
TheHabbos is suspended, doesn't mean it's the end

dirrty
25-02-2007, 09:39 PM
who cares
doubt it

quagmire
25-02-2007, 09:47 PM
no-one cares tbh. and clubhabbo won't close, too popular. :rolleyes:

lew!
25-02-2007, 09:50 PM
Ino, just wanted it to sound more interesting. something like Clubhabbo is down isnt intresting lolz

danny.p12345
25-02-2007, 09:53 PM
If it has been reported by habbo for breaking the fansite way etc.... it can be made to close :p

Rcss
25-02-2007, 09:55 PM
Sorry clubhabbo went down hill after the good djs moved to the habbonation

Caution
25-02-2007, 09:57 PM
If it has been reported by habbo for breaking the fansite way etc.... it can be made to close :p
It can't be closed completley for breaking the Habbo fansite way.

danny.p12345
25-02-2007, 10:01 PM
true, well.... its done something wrong nothing to do with me :)

--ss--
25-02-2007, 10:02 PM
Probaly server issues.

lew!
25-02-2007, 10:03 PM
about ch going downhill, yeah i agree after that argument with nicci and thrived,
thats when everyone left.

myke
25-02-2007, 10:03 PM
it's back open now.

SkaterChu
25-02-2007, 11:02 PM

Hate to burst your bubble, but we follow the fansite way and are back open after a minor hosting issue.

Sorry clubhabbo went down hill after the good djs moved to the habbonation

So downhill there back at ClubHabbo?

about ch going downhill, yeah i agree after that argument with nicci and thrived,
thats when everyone left.

Thrived never left, i doubt she'd go off from a site when she's with the owner, to move to another.

lew!
26-02-2007, 12:11 AM
Not thrived, but other DJ's

Agnostic Bear
26-02-2007, 07:20 AM
Thrived never left, i doubt she'd go off from a site when she's with the owner, to move to another.

Rofl, so says pimpmaster Ryan :P

Art
26-02-2007, 08:34 AM
Who owns clubhabbo?

beachyboy11
26-02-2007, 08:59 AM
Who owns clubhabbo?

skaterchu - ryan

Steven.
26-02-2007, 09:19 AM

'Such a false rumour. CH has improved alot especially being more strict on the Fansite way. :)

beer
26-02-2007, 10:53 AM
I doubt club habbo will ever close. Extremely good fansite, never fails to have an absolutely gorgeous layout either. Keep up the good work ryan!

beachyboy11
26-02-2007, 11:41 AM
I doubt club habbo will ever close. Extremely good fansite, never fails to have an absolutely gorgeous layout either. Keep up the good work ryan!

lmaooooo there gunna be open for ever are they dont you mean for a few years till ryan realises that he can get a life offline .]
just beause it has nevr come to u lee it doesnt matter.
u chose to take the child molestion path and ur idol is michael jackson not my fault

Shawnstra
26-02-2007, 12:49 PM
Its just minor issues, its bound to happen :rolleyes:

Imatate.
26-02-2007, 09:36 PM
Right.. let me explain whats really been going on.

Clubhabbo had an illegal news system they were running on their website, CutePHP did not know about this so i informed them.

After a 28 day wait i recieved no responce whatsoever so i decided to take matters into my own hands.

So i submitted an email to hostgator (clubahbbo's host) explaining what had been going on. after a six hour discussion with their support team over email it had come to their decision to suspend the site until they readded the copyright notice.

here is a screenshot of the email: http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/imatate/proof.png

I can not elaborate on any previous emails as they are strictly confidential.

lew!
27-02-2007, 03:12 AM
Why was it illegal? NOSEY, YES I KNOW.

Jordy
27-02-2007, 07:34 AM

Every fansite will close some day, the most popular habbo fansite managed to close (Excluding Habbox ;)) which was thinkhabbo. It had 100s of listeners, that didn't stop them from closing it, it only lasted a year a so!

Habbos.co.uk is probably the best fansite of all time it had everything and worked very well and had loads of members. That closed too unfortunately.

Right.. let me explain whats really been going on.

Clubhabbo had an illegal news system they were running on their website, CutePHP did not know about this so i informed them.

After a 28 day wait i recieved no responce whatsoever so i decided to take matters into my own hands.

So i submitted an email to hostgator (clubahbbo's host) explaining what had been going on. after a six hour discussion with their support team over email it had come to their decision to suspend the site until they readded the copyright notice.

here is a screenshot of the email: http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/imatate/proof.png

I can not elaborate on any previous emails as they are strictly confidential.

That is very true, I noticed after they came back from being suspended that they're cutenews was unlicensed and it said "news powered by..." (www.clubhabbo.net/cutenews (http://www.clubhabbo.net/cutenews)). lol cutenews used to be free till they made it about £15, which clearly they didn't bother to pay.

Why was it illegal? NOSEY, YES I KNOW.
Yeah like I explained, they hadn't registerd their cutenews properly so it was illeagul I think :P

TrueColours
24-03-2007, 11:30 PM
I don't really care what people say but ThinkHabbo was a really good Radio Fansite and done good to get so popular so quickly, I really respect Nigel for all his work for them, But at the end of the day it wasn't him who made it popular it was the staff.

Edited by ReviewDude (Forum Moderator): Please do not bump old threads.

Caution
24-03-2007, 11:31 PM
I don't really care what people say but ThinkHabbo was a really good Radio Fansite and done good to get so popular so quickly, I really respect Nigel for all his work for them, But at the end of the day it wasn't him who made it popular it was the staff.
why bump? :|

& thinkhabbo sucked.

orriemaster
24-03-2007, 11:39 PM
what were the argument between nicci and thrived all about anyway

Ashhizzle
24-03-2007, 11:49 PM
why bump? :|

& thinkhabbo sucked.
YEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYE! What he said

Awfy
25-03-2007, 09:21 AM
ThinkHabbo stole my layout and everyone knows it.

Lozzoling
25-03-2007, 09:51 AM
Hate to burst your bubble, but we follow the fansite way and are back open after a minor hosting issue.

So downhill there back at ClubHabbo?

I don't like you. (sorry off topic)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!