PDA

View Full Version : the effect of magic mushrooms...

DJ-Vimto
26-02-2007, 03:51 AM
ever wondered what its like to completely trip out?

well, DONT go to the extremeties of buying drugs, aka acids, shrooms etc, ive got a much better idea...

watch this video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPkC4T8t0EE

BTW, this video will not make you jump, scream, or anything like that, its just an illusion :)

beth
28-02-2007, 12:23 AM
drugs are better, sorry.

Metric.
28-02-2007, 12:44 AM
drugs are better, sorry.

yeah, but when i did shrooms i got the squirts.

Charlie
28-02-2007, 12:46 AM
yeah, but when i did shrooms i got the squirts.

That's way to much information.

FlyingJesus
28-02-2007, 12:51 AM
A full multi-hour drug trip > A couple of seconds of making the walls go wavy

beth
28-02-2007, 09:56 AM
innniiittt.

Bef
28-02-2007, 10:43 AM
Everyones trip is different of shrooms and acid and believe me its usually alot more then couple of seconds of wavy walls.

Kieeran
28-02-2007, 10:51 AM
Tbh only smoked weed n tht screwed my head up because i was on a ten a day an 1/8+ on weekends n tht just got me paranoid

IOve heard stories of shrroms and one is
a mate of my mates brother was in the fields and he had took some(not sure how as theres many ways to take) and he thought the large oak tree was chasing him

Another is
SOmeone had took it and thought a mars bar was trying to eat him

Another is
Hed been asleep and his alarm clock had went off. he woke up and everything was "cartoony" so he smashed his alarm clock up and ran around the house screaming..

DJ-Vimto
28-02-2007, 03:26 PM
thats why shrooms / acid is baddd mmkay

if you are unlucky enough to have a bad trip it can come back to haunt you even years later.

i remember one of my mates taking some, and he swore blind there was a leprechaun on his shoulder....which he tried eat.... but ended up biting chunks out of himself... was funny for us watching but not for him when it wore off cos he was in agony lol

FlyingJesus
28-02-2007, 08:55 PM
Another is
Hed been asleep and his alarm clock had went off. he woke up and everything was "cartoony" so he smashed his alarm clock up and ran around the house screaming..

What so he took it in his sleep?

cocaine
28-02-2007, 09:00 PM
lmao at that.

i stared at it too long

OMG IM ON THE SHROOMS.

X:RiX:X
28-02-2007, 09:17 PM
I stared at that for a looong time, thats groovy, nice find hehehehehehe. =D Im on the shroom.

Crimson
28-02-2007, 09:45 PM
The is absolute rubbish! Magic mushrooms is a hillusination drug. It makes users see things that arn't actually there etc. You know hillusinating?

It dont make you all squigly

FlyingJesus
28-02-2007, 09:50 PM
Technically a hallucination could just make things go "squigly"[sic] as that's still not seeing reality as it should be... still this thing isn't quite like a real hallucination - at all.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!