PDA

View Full Version : PS Blog 8

Jordy
27-02-2007, 04:36 PM
Another classic PS Blog this week. Unfortunately they've had lots of emails so it hasn't been a to good one. With no blog from Helkat, and very short ones from heidster (As usual) and 0rca. Disarno and Akela's is good though as usual.

http://www.habbo.co.uk/help/ps_blog/week_08_07.html

Despite everyone moaning about how crap prizes are coming, disarno's prizes you get for you habbo home going on the spotlight are really good!

Edit: Zomgz 400th post!

TopManTim
27-02-2007, 04:52 PM
eventhough it says that danni..x won a habbohome spotlight it links you to RADNOM's home who won last week and she also has a message from disarno this week that says she's won. so why has she won two weeks on the trot?

--ss--
27-02-2007, 07:06 PM
omg when my habbohome got in at that time they werent giving prizes , they now are :'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(
anyway it was very short :[

Author
28-02-2007, 03:46 PM
Finally, I got spotlighted. Great prizes too. Disarno seems to be one of the better staff, and not just because I won - He is very helpful via Help Tool.

mlp16
28-02-2007, 03:47 PM
Finally, I got spotlighted. Great prizes too. Disarno seems to be one of the better staff, and not just because I won - He is very helpful via Help Tool.

Welldone ;]

Author
28-02-2007, 05:52 PM
Thanks so much :)

Antony
01-03-2007, 08:02 AM
omg when my habbohome got in at that time they werent giving prizes , they now are :'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(
anyway it was very short :[

yeh same lol mine got on it ages ago i didnt even have a guest book on it for him to leave a message and he brought the prize scheme in a few weeks later.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!