PDA

View Full Version : What new char should i make?

BloodScalp
27-02-2007, 06:12 PM
Ok, ive leveled my main to 70 and got epics on it and all that... now I wanna start an alli char so any ideas of what i should make? Dont say priest coz i want a fun class. Dont say warrior either because my main is warrior =]

Crimson
27-02-2007, 06:15 PM
A blood elf rogue, to 19 and twink it like hell. Or an undead, to 29 and twink it like hell. Or a nelf hunter, to 29 and twink it like hell.

Or best of all; A gnome rogue to 19 twink it like... HELL HELL (O.o) then own wsg and get all the possible pvp stuff for your level. Then 29 and get all the wsg stuff for that level. But dont go past that level.

Blinkpunx
27-02-2007, 09:46 PM
Hehe, not to sound rude, but first off, what guild (website?) are you in because I've been raiding karazhan for almost a month and am not in full epics, so yeah (we're the top guild on ysera). But you should roll what you want, and btw, priests are a fun class that require skill to play :p

Ezzie.
27-02-2007, 10:39 PM
you made a warrior? /hug

:Jamie
27-02-2007, 10:41 PM
you made a warrior? /hug

Nerfed? /hug :)

Personally as said above with twinks if you do a rogue get it to 29 more fun with poisons imo :) If not then pick a casting class instead of doing a melee based one and see whats it's like playing them.

Axel
27-02-2007, 11:39 PM
Gnome Warlock = amazing. Make one of those. They're so small, it's like you're your voidwalker's pet.

Ezzie.
28-02-2007, 02:10 AM
Nerfed? /hug :)

I'm waiting it out for the next patch but apparently the numbers suck, a 1k bear mangle hit a mage in cloth witn no shield up o.o that kina sucks, average is like 600 mangle heh ^_^

least i'm not a prot warrior. >_>

28-02-2007, 08:04 AM
I'm waiting it out for the next patch but apparently the numbers suck, a 1k bear mangle hit a mage in cloth witn no shield up o.o that kina sucks, average is like 600 mangle heh ^_^

least i'm not a prot warrior. >_>

Warriors will get changed so many people complained about them. The upcoming patch has balanced druids out.

Ezzie.
28-02-2007, 02:17 PM
Warriors will get changed so many people complained about them. The upcoming patch has balanced druids out.

has balanced us but they went OTT in my opinion, shouldn't had been THAT nerfed, and blizz mainly gave into warriors/rogues whining about stuff they don't have a clue about -.-

sl4rt is banned
28-02-2007, 02:30 PM
1k bear mangle hit a mage in cloth witn no shield up o.o that kina sucks, average is like 600 mangle heh ^_^

Orly ? must be a crap drood i critted around 1.5k mangle (bear) :P

Oh no wait im confused is that AFTER he patch? :p

28-02-2007, 03:33 PM
has balanced us but they went OTT in my opinion, shouldn't had been THAT nerfed, and blizz mainly gave into warriors/rogues whining about stuff they don't have a clue about -.-

The only OTT thing about this is you.

Ezzie.
28-02-2007, 10:56 PM
The only OTT thing about this is you.

righttt, most druids i've talked to hate the patch :) also on european mirc - druid channel tons of people hate it so you know.

28-02-2007, 11:34 PM
righttt, most druids i've talked to hate the patch :) also on european mirc - druid channel tons of people hate it so you know.

ofc they wont like it, no one likes there class being nerfed i just think your going a bit OTT about it, Considering druids used to be free HK..Still better to have them the way they are then what they used to be :)..Crap

sl4rt is banned
01-03-2007, 12:17 PM
Tbh i might miss going dire bear and just running at tons off horde in ab/wsg/av/eos :P:P

Ezzie.
01-03-2007, 12:30 PM
ofc they wont like it, no one likes there class being nerfed i just think your going a bit OTT about it, Considering druids used to be free HK..Still better to have them the way they are then what they used to be :)..Crap

and that's not balance.

lol at you- cloak of skill ^^

01-03-2007, 01:10 PM
and that's not balance.

lol at you- cloak of skill ^^

Which lasts for 5 secs ^.^

Ezzie.
01-03-2007, 01:27 PM
Which lasts for 5 secs ^.^

5 secs of pretty much unhindered mass dps at a caster which you're 90% immune too? :p

anyways i'm getting bored of wow now i'm 70, thought it was sposed to be more casual friendly but it requires you to run stupidly pointless quests etc =/ to even get attuned to end game -.-:eusa_wall

01-03-2007, 01:36 PM
Oh so that means 5 secs of resisting your moonfire spam then? :)

Ezzie.
01-03-2007, 02:47 PM
Oh so that means 5 secs of resisting your moonfire spam then? :)

Moonfire spam actually works if you're balance, watched a vid of a balance druid with all his actionbars filled up with moonfires, he took out tons of people at once just moonfire spam-tab ^_^

and i'd just own ya in bear :p

01-03-2007, 04:39 PM
Moonfire spam actually works if you're balance, watched a vid of a balance druid with all his actionbars filled up with moonfires, he took out tons of people at once just moonfire spam-tab ^_^

and i'd just own ya in bear :p

If you say so ^.^

TehJoshy
01-03-2007, 05:14 PM
Gnome Warlock = amazing. Make one of those. They're so small, it's like you're your voidwalker's pet.

Gnome Mage, Ftw<3 =]

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!