PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Offering My Coding Skills

Drompo
27-02-2007, 07:03 PM
Thought this was the best section.
I am wanting a job on a site as a site coder or something along those lines.
I am willing to offer my services to you now so you can see how good/bad i am.

I can code in PHP, MySQL, HTML and CSS.

The reason behing this is i hate going onto sites and seeing that there Site Tech or Forum coder ect.. Is a complete noob who can not code. Not mentioning any names *beachboy11*

Also expereinced at forums.

Oni
27-02-2007, 07:07 PM
For free? How advanced is your php?

Drompo
27-02-2007, 07:09 PM
Around medium, I can do most things

redtom
27-02-2007, 07:15 PM
Around medium, I can do most things

Could you make some php runescape caluclators, they dont have to be great and have what items you need to get to what lvl and how many you need, just one what finds how much XP you will need, it would be great if you could.

beachyboy11
28-02-2007, 10:00 AM
im not anynbodies site tech or forum coder you artard

i manager a few forums and techie on 1 - and as for you saying im a bad skinner well heres the points:

skins ash made - rarehabbo - 1 downloaded the other 2 same but just coloured diff.

skins jake has made aka me - www.wackyhabbo.net/forum , www.crazyhabboforum.net and others.

i can also do template edits , plugins and other crap on the cpanel .

so ashley i think you need to shutup and go back to learning to make skins :P

beer
28-02-2007, 01:13 PM
fgs jake how many more times? ASH SKINNED THE RARE HABBO FORUM. I know because i own it. the onli one off habforum is the sky blue 1 which i downloaded myself. now shut up. as for ashs coding skills, he is very experienced at php and other stuff as he completely re coded my DJ Panel. It rocks now and is very easy to navigate. Also hes probably the best person I know at vBulletin plug ins. Kfnxbi! Oh and jake, ive told sarah about u abusing me. dont know what she thinks but meh.

beachyboy11
28-02-2007, 04:03 PM
lmao idc sarah fancises me and ur obv still pedo kthnx

Frog!
28-02-2007, 04:06 PM
lmao idc sarah fancises me and ur obv still pedo kthnx
No offence, but it's people like you who pointlessly raid threads thinking your "hard" over the net, ***?

Ash is a great PHP coder, and if hes offering i recommend taking :)

beachyboy11
28-02-2007, 04:10 PM
Frog u ***** read wa he said about me in his 1st post ye thats y i was replying and hes a good coder i agree but still cant skin vbs

Frog!
28-02-2007, 04:12 PM
I don't like arguing or ruining people's threads, so answer me this, if you didn't need to post about wanting him to code something for you, why did you post & why couldn't you let it go like a real man would eh?

beachyboy11
28-02-2007, 04:22 PM
fine ill this leave thread now and cya in hell ash

beer
28-02-2007, 04:30 PM
ash wont be going to hell. and i aint a paedo either. its perfectly legal 4 me to have a relationship with sum1 unda the age of 16 as long as we dont "do" nething :P.

beachyboy11
28-02-2007, 04:37 PM
ash wont be going to hell. and i aint a paedo either. its perfectly legal 4 me to have a relationship with sum1 unda the age of 16 as long as we dont "do" nething :P.
yeh but yuobv want to lee half the forum usrs no yur hero is michael jackson

oops yes was gunna leave this yhread oooooo owel

Amplified
03-03-2007, 08:29 PM
PM if you hav't found one yet :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!