PDA

View Full Version : Had a falling out....

Dan2nd
28-02-2007, 02:56 PM
Hey,

Tuesday evening at work this person who works with me started talking about my friend saying hes rubbish at his job bla bla bla... ( we all have satuday jobs at the same place) So I said 'well he proberly thinks your just fussy'. I thought nothing of this I thought I was just being neutrel(sp?) and he told me to tell him hes rubbish. Today I go into college and decide to be entirly honest with with him because hes like my best mate. He then asked me what I said and I told him all I said was he proberly thinks my work friend is fussy. He just said 'aww why would you say that?' I thought he was joking because he normally mucks about like this. We then went into class and he started being really horrible to me by insulting me constantly and hiding my work and not giving it back. He then goesover to someone he normally says he hates and they both come over and start saying I was saying stuff behind his back. I was like what the hell?!? I then explained again what happened and they just kept going on at me saying I was saying stuff. He then went on to say I'm stiring things....

I didn't really speak to him for the rest of that lesson. The next lesson he said to me he would forgive me if I said I was on his side. I said I didn't want to go on anyones side because they are both my friends. He kept going on and on. I then said to him we're 17 years old not 10 and the whole thing is just stupid and why would I talk about him horribley then go on to tell him all about it. He didn't say anything. I finished that conversation by saying 'fine if you want to fall out over something so stupid thats up to you'.

In our third and final lesson he asked me if I had to save either him or my work friend from death who would I save. I just told him to stop being such a idiot. He just kept hasseling me so in the end I just told him I'd save him. For the rest of the lesson he was acting like my friend again. I then txt him on the way home saying 'So are we ok now?' and he hasn't answered so I don't know if we're ok now.

I'm quite hurt and upset in someways by this whole thing. I know hes been saying some nasty things about me behind my back from what people have told me which are way worse than this and I've never aid naything to him. But I don't see what I even did wrong? It upsets me even more because I took him to thorpe park & bought him loads of stuff that day with my money. So please be honest did I do anything wrong on that tuesday evening?

:Hazel
28-02-2007, 03:01 PM
It all sounds like its been blown out of proportion to me. And your just stuck in the middle of it! Hope you sort it out though, not that there should be anything to sort out because from what I can tell you didn't do anything wrong!

Ostinato
28-02-2007, 03:16 PM
Hey,

Tuesday evening at work this person who works with me started talking about my friend saying hes rubbish at his job bla bla bla... ( we all have satuday jobs at the same place) So I said 'well he proberly thinks your just fussy'. I thought nothing of this I thought I was just being neutrel(sp?) and he told me to tell him hes rubbish. Today I go into college and decide to be entirly honest with with him because hes like my best mate. He then asked me what I said and I told him all I said was he proberly thinks my work friend is fussy. He just said 'aww why would you say that?' I thought he was joking because he normally mucks about like this. We then went into class and he started being really horrible to me by insulting me constantly and hiding my work and not giving it back. He then goesover to someone he normally says he hates and they both come over and start saying I was saying stuff behind his back. I was like what the hell?!? I then explained again what happened and they just kept going on at me saying I was saying stuff. He then went on to say I'm stiring things....

I didn't really speak to him for the rest of that lesson. The next lesson he said to me he would forgive me if I said I was on his side. I said I didn't want to go on anyones side because they are both my friends. He kept going on and on. I then said to him we're 17 years old not 10 and the whole thing is just stupid and why would I talk about him horribley then go on to tell him all about it. He didn't say anything. I finished that conversation by saying 'fine if you want to fall out over something so stupid thats up to you'.

In our third and final lesson he asked me if I had to save either him or my work friend from death who would I save. I just told him to stop being such a idiot. He just kept hasseling me so in the end I just told him I'd save him. For the rest of the lesson he was acting like my friend again. I then txt him on the way home saying 'So are we ok now?' and he hasn't answered so I don't know if we're ok now.

I'm quite hurt and upset in someways by this whole thing. I know hes been saying some nasty things about me behind my back from what people have told me which are way worse than this and I've never aid naything to him. But I don't see what I even did wrong? It upsets me even more because I took him to thorpe park & bought him loads of stuff that day with my money. So please be honest did I do anything wrong on that tuesday evening?

Well he doesn't sound like much of a best friend. You tried to keep yourself out of it, but I suppose he expected you to defend him. Tell him that you felt he simply should have been told about what happened, and obviously he doesn't want to hear that - but it's better than keeping it from him as a secret.

I think you both might be alright now, so see how things go. You have, in my opinion, done nothing wrong though so I wouldn't worry. If your friend is going to continue saying such things and acting the way he is, then he isn't much of a friend at all and you could be better friends with someone who is going to appreciate you more.

Dan2nd
28-02-2007, 03:20 PM
Well he doesn't sound like much of a best friend. You tried to keep yourself out of it, but I suppose he expected you to defend him. Tell him that you felt he simply should have been told about what happened, and obviously he doesn't want to hear that - but it's better than keeping it from him as a secret.

I think you both might be alright now, so see how things go. You have, in my opinion, done nothing wrong though so I wouldn't worry. If your friend is going to continue saying such things and acting the way he is, then he isn't much of a friend at all and you could be better friends with someone who is going to appreciate you more.

well to be honest I've lost alot of respect I had for him.

Catzsy
28-02-2007, 04:18 PM
Well he seems to be very sensitive and pretty immature. Doesn't look like you did anything wrong. Nobody is perfect though and he is a best M8. It will all blow over and be forgotten. One thing learned is that he is very sensitive so at least you know that now:)

OMGitsaROSS
28-02-2007, 04:19 PM
your in college and he is hiding your work?

"/

even I'm more mature than that.

Dan2nd
28-02-2007, 04:33 PM
Well he seems to be very sensitive and pretty immature. Doesn't look like you did anything wrong. Nobody is perfect though and he is a best M8. It will all blow over and be forgotten. One thing learned is that he is very sensitive so at least you know that now:)
yeah I guess so

your in college and he is hiding your work?

"/

even I'm more mature than that.

I know thats why I was getting so annoyed

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!