PDA

View Full Version : Dino's are NOT coming out in the catalogue.

Rob
28-02-2007, 11:25 PM
Hi,

I've heard people saying Dino's are coming out in the catalogue, and people are selling them cheap. But I've actually been told by Puks that some Habbo staff have confirmed that the Dino will NOT be released in the catalogue :).

Rob

Boxiel
28-02-2007, 11:34 PM
lmao.. you wanna get a screenie or get flamed?

Andy doesnt know that dinos arnt being released, hes saying it so people dont sell.

:Hazel
28-02-2007, 11:35 PM
no real proof still even though im of the opinion they wont be released.

Gold!man
01-03-2007, 01:13 AM
Hi,

I've heard people saying Dino's are coming out in the catalogue, and people are selling them cheap. But I've actually been told by Puks that some Habbo staff have confirmed that the Dino will NOT be released in the catalogue :).

Rob

Yeah proof would be really good, Andy just doesn't want them going down even more, with the "rumour" going around.. because he will unfortunatley loss out. But untill i see a screenie i will believe they are not coming out..
Im in the middle at the moment, no-one can be 100% sure.. of course unless they have been told by staff..

mlp16
01-03-2007, 02:00 AM
proof please ;] even though they wont come out

lew!
01-03-2007, 07:32 AM
Get proof, then we will beleive you. you need at least SOME evidence to have a rumor. and "Pluk" or w.e isnt evidence. i could say dey guna relese fronez nd im guna be habo staf... when im not.

Poison.,
01-03-2007, 07:35 AM
Yer proof would be good. thanks.

Uwe
01-03-2007, 07:41 AM
tbh; this event may lead to dinos being realesed. I seriously doubt that hotel staff would tell you that Dinos weren't being releasedn as it just spoils the event for other players? Becs told us at a tak show for official fansite HabboWow that Crocodiles weren't coming till Spring.

Mario
01-03-2007, 07:48 AM
are you people stupid its the crocodiles not the dino obviously.

Barmi
01-03-2007, 08:15 AM
tbh; this event may lead to dinos being realesed. I seriously doubt that hotel staff would tell you that Dinos weren't being releasedn as it just spoils the event for other players? Becs told us at a tak show for official fansite HabboWow that Crocodiles weren't coming till Spring.March the 1st is the first day of meteorological spring. :)

And I'm pretty sure that everyone thinks Crocs are going to be released and not Dinos. Some people just stir rumours for their own gain...

Uwe
01-03-2007, 08:32 AM
March the 1st is the first day of meteorological spring. :)

And I'm pretty sure that everyone thinks Crocs are going to be released and not Dinos. Some people just stir rumours for their own gain...

ok, I feel dumb now :(!

Shawnstra
01-03-2007, 11:45 AM
evidence pls

Day.
01-03-2007, 01:33 PM
i've been hearing that since i first joined habbo.. I doubt it will happen

Coldplay
01-03-2007, 02:19 PM
Prooof?

xzl.
01-03-2007, 04:00 PM
I doubt they were ever going to be realsed.
They've never realsed a super in cat before since when I joined.. -.-

Browney
01-03-2007, 04:23 PM
I really doubt it.

<3
01-03-2007, 04:27 PM
theres no point saying they'll never be released or they will, habbo staff will do what they like. its happened on .com and .ca so i dont think they'll hold back on uk. staff NEVER tell you when somethings gonna happen appart from on the home page.

Ladders..
01-03-2007, 04:43 PM
theres no point saying they'll never be released or they will, habbo staff will do what they like. its happened on .com and .ca so i dont think they'll hold back on uk. staff NEVER tell you when somethings gonna happen appart from on the home page.

Becs told everyone about new country manager.

Pyroka
01-03-2007, 04:59 PM
March the 1st is the first day of meteorological spring. :)

Wrong ;) It was March 1st but apparently now it is March 21st/22nd, lookie. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/4767522.stm Dont ask how I found that lol. Anyway this event could well spread out till the end of the month..

I hope the dino eggs do get released as it's been ages since anything like that has ever happend, it would be a right laugh I must admit. :P

Barmi
01-03-2007, 05:24 PM
Wrong ;) It was March 1st but apparently now it is March 21st/22nd, lookie. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/4767522.stm Dont ask how I found that lol. Anyway this event could well spread out till the end of the month..

I hope the dino eggs do get released as it's been ages since anything like that has ever happend, it would be a right laugh I must admit. :P
Traditionally, spring begun on the 20th/21st, but the Met Office (who supply weather forecasts with their information) say it's already here - it's meteorological spring. :) (If you read that article, that's exactly what it says.) And I just remember my regional weather forecaster on ITV saying "it's the first day of meteorological spring tomorrow!!!" ohnoes! :P

And it would be funny to see the amount of ragequitters if they were released in the catalogue, but I'm 98&#37; sure they'll not be released. It happens with a number of super rares - people set of a rumour to scare people, the "price" drops, and they cash in before other people realise it was just a rumour and it's not going to happen.

Alkaz
01-03-2007, 05:58 PM
For some reason i asked a mod if they were coming out and i got this reply.
http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/2674/modreplykf5.png

RadioShack
01-03-2007, 06:01 PM
For some reason i asked a mod if they were coming out and i got this reply.
http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/2674/modreplykf5.png

well that makes sence. they are only mods.

Nemo
01-03-2007, 06:03 PM
I doubt they were ever going to be realsed.
They've never realsed a super in cat before since when I joined.. -.-
White pillow, purple pillow, some other pillow and some other stuff that i cba to think of, and proooooof plzzzzz :P

crans
01-03-2007, 06:48 PM
Hi,

Rob

puks dont know he's left to right, never mind staff.

and they released the orange parasol along with the speaker corner which was a super if you believe it!

-:Undertaker:-
01-03-2007, 06:56 PM
Puks would say that as he has 100+ of them.

I think their's a fair chance they'll be released, then again we could get something like a Aqua Dragon.

Lost-Shark
01-03-2007, 06:59 PM
They are coming out.
I have a gut feeling.
It has come out in 2 hotels and usually the other hotels follow.
Lost

Soka
01-03-2007, 10:20 PM
theres people saying they are going to be released to buy them cheap and gamble that they won't be released

and theres people who own dinos saying there not so they stay dear

at the end of the day nobody knows apart from people who release the new ''furni''

i personally think its going to be a crocodile, but for all people saying dino never going to be released because it will ruin trading and people will leave habbo - sulake don't care because if dino was released everybody would want one and it would make a lot of money

theres nothing to stop habbo releasing any super at any time ;)

Hellspencer
01-03-2007, 10:26 PM
look at it this way they have been released in various other hotels so why not this one?

TrueColours
01-03-2007, 11:49 PM
I really don't care to be honest.. actully.. I hope they are realised.. there just a normal rare waiting to be put in the catalogue, only typo is super rare to be honest as comfirmbed by ione..

bo$$
02-03-2007, 02:33 AM
Lol.
Habbo loves screwing with the rich people :)
First the red smoke machine.. then this lmaoo.
It'll kinda be dumb though.. Cuz I can just imagine people running around
"ZOMFGZZ LYKKKKKKK I GOTZ A DINOEGGZZZ LYKKK YOU IZ NOOB IF YOU IZNT GOT ONEEE LYKKKK."
I guess it'll be cool though. I've kinda always wanted one.. Now I'll buy lots.

TheLastShadow
02-03-2007, 02:41 AM
I think the first super they released was the Orange Para? And i wouldnt doubt if Habbo released the Dino..All a doing just to sneak in some extra dough...alot of it.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!