PDA

View Full Version : advertising Habbox Lure Chan!

OmgK
01-03-2007, 12:12 AM
I'm released the Habbox luring chanelle, you can request talkers, killers, show off your kills and your skills!

To join simply type irc /Join #Infernal

This chat is run by Mattyk (Me) && Xiwl.

We hope to get alot of people in, more people and more and become a popular channel, not only for Habbox but for all of runescape who wants to lure! :8

DJ-Vimto
01-03-2007, 12:24 AM
technically its a good and a bad idea...

good for those who want to learn to lure...

bad because more and more people can find out about luring, and as a result, learn how to avoid them

OmgK
01-03-2007, 12:40 AM
Do I care about your dumb comments?

No I didn't need those and its for people to chill and lure.
Now *Removed* my thread, and learn yourself to lure.

Edited by Dan (Assistant Forum Manager): Please do not use abbreviations to avoid the filter.

DJ-Vimto
01-03-2007, 12:47 AM
Do I care about your dumb comments?

No I didn't need those and its for people to chill and lure.
Now *Removed* my thread, and learn yourself to lure.

theres nothing you nor anyone else can do to stop me from giving my thoughts and comments on stuff, unless i were to get banned... so get used to it.

OmgK
01-03-2007, 12:55 AM
No wounder everyone hates you.

Also, how will telling habbox about luring kill luring? What are you stupid.

There's over thousands of players on runescape and it will never die.

Heck I lured 2m today.

DJ-Vimto
01-03-2007, 01:04 AM
We hope to get alot of people in, more people and more and become a popular channel, not only for Habbox but for all of runescape who wants to lure!

-------------

Heck I lured 2m today.

a couple of things to point out....

by opening it to "all of runescape who wants to lure" - to me that is implying that a lot of people are going to learn about luring.... then what if those people in turn teach other people to lure....then those people teach other people etc etc etc... the result being that more and more people will learn about luring, hence more people become aware of it and fall for it less.

secondly, you point out just who on this forum hates me.... you on your own doesnt make such a valid point, id be interested to see who does or doesnt like me, i dont see why anyone does dislike me, ive not exactly done anything majorly wrong to deserve it.

OmgK
01-03-2007, 01:10 AM
You are lysosome or whatever, aren't you?

DJ-Vimto
01-03-2007, 01:18 AM
yes that would be me.. before getting a namechange to go with my habbo name

OmgK
01-03-2007, 01:19 AM
Ahh yes, you dont pop up in #habbox-chat alot.

Alot of people call you a spammer who sucks up to mods.

Anyways, *Removed* my thread, dont want it locked.

Edited by Dan (Assistant Forum Manager): Please do not use abbreviations to avoid the filter.

DJ-Vimto
01-03-2007, 01:30 AM
Ahh yes, you dont pop up in #habbox-chat alot.

Alot of people call you a spammer who sucks up to mods.

Anyways, *Removed* my thread, dont want it locked.

i dont "pop up" in #habbox-chat because i cant get the irc to work on ss, besides, even if i could get on it, i wouldnt bother.

without names and proof, your claim that i suck up to mods is invalid :)

as for the thread getting locked... you started this, so if anyones to blame its you.

deagle
01-03-2007, 01:37 AM
If its gonna be for everyone who wants to lure, it'll turn into a channel like #pc

If you've ever been there, its obvious that wannabe pcers go there for a world thats an hour and half old.

Either it turns into a private channel, or turn into a crappy noob full of wannabe lureres channel.

Roflcopters
01-03-2007, 10:41 AM
All lurers are noob, *Removed* my internet.

Flame on.

Zlah
01-03-2007, 04:31 PM
why when there's #lurers?

Hoax
01-03-2007, 04:35 PM
maybe its more of a private chat? where everyone knows eachother..

^.^
01-03-2007, 04:36 PM
i think luring isn't that great, never done it & dont intend on doing so its sad and you hopefully get banned for it.

DJ-Vimto
01-03-2007, 04:55 PM
oh look, seems a lot of people agree with me.... and there was you saying that everyone hates me :s

:Jamie
01-03-2007, 05:40 PM
Its sad and out of order.

OmgK
01-03-2007, 09:14 PM
Lol, #lurers is full of killers, maybe once out of the bloo moon you will get a talker, who is actually good.

Everyone claiming luring blows, its for girls etc... Maybe because you tried it, didn't get any profit, died thanks to it.

In my eyes, it's my way of making money and lots of others included.

Roflcopters
01-03-2007, 09:46 PM
*Removed*

Edited by Nick- (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not post hateful or inappropriate comments on Habbox Forum.

T0M
01-03-2007, 10:50 PM
I dont lure myself, but it is the easiest and fastest way to make serious cash, so to anyone who is a good lurer good on them.

Anybody who has earnt a phat/santa/mask should be experienced enough to know never to sell/buy a rare outside on an actual bank really.

DJ-Vimto
01-03-2007, 10:51 PM
Actually, I fall in neither category. :)

Luring is for idiots who :
Have no respect for others
Are scum of this game
Probably noobs who get constantly banned
Go "lul i k0'd sum1 hu w4s g0in 2 buy my fake ph4t!!111"
Are indefinitely 10 year old ******s who should get back to habbo, and stop annoying the genuine players of the game. This includes all you people who make a business out of trading for habbo, selling member pins and money.People like you should be denied access to the internet, now **** off emo scum. I'm done with this **** forum. Bye noobs, you all have moral issues. :l

i agree with that apart from the last part of the 5th one, personally i dont make a business out of selling habbo for rs or vice versa, nor by selling pins, trading rs for habbo or the other way round and selling pins is something i do rarely, and i only sell pins when i have a bit of spare money.

other than that i fully agree with what you said in that post

OmgK
01-03-2007, 11:29 PM
You agree with him, well then first, I'm 14 years old, I have respect for all my friends, I am not a scum, dont understand 4th one, but I dont spam in gibberish && I'm 14 years old.

And vimto, I told you to get off my thread, you're after post count and annoying me.

DJ-Vimto
01-03-2007, 11:36 PM
if i was after post count i would be replying to every single thread i could.... though correct me if im wrong but i dont seem to do that :s

to translate the 4th one into idiot speak, hes basically saying that most lurers then boast about their kills, in the example he used, basically showing off that the person lured someone out of however much the phat was worth.

a song ive just listened to really does remind me of you.... its by wierd all....

"dont wanna be a canadian idiot" :eusa_clap

:Jamie
01-03-2007, 11:42 PM
I don't see why taking stuff of people that they have worked for is ok. Also roflcopter wanna sort out your issues? You seem to go OTT when posting, and don't use "Emo" as an insult.

deagle
02-03-2007, 12:09 AM
I agree, dont use emo as an insult, use it as a put down!

Royal
02-03-2007, 02:43 AM
Rofl @ Deagle, Naw DJ is cool Matt :), Your channel seems good luck with it, but don't go to far I believe theres a death penalty for it in Texas. Lysosome I'm Canadian so pls dont say that again plx.

deagle
02-03-2007, 04:59 AM
Yea, about that, didnt see it. I'm canadian too lol

INFORMATlON
02-03-2007, 01:07 PM

Heck I lured 2m today.

i dont beleave bout the 2m lure.... sorry, but any way.
sounds good to bad idk how to get there =P

-my own opinion-

DJ-Vimto
02-03-2007, 02:06 PM
just to clear something up...

the comment i made wasnt aimed at all canadians, so i apologise if it was seen to be that way.

it was actually aimed at one in particular, and i think we all know who im talking about

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!