UDunKnow
01-03-2007, 03:32 PM
Who reckons runescape is too addicting.

Jeff.
01-03-2007, 03:43 PM
Me i cant help not to play tbh.. pking has made me crazy about it =]

Mitch4?
01-03-2007, 04:10 PM
It's not addicting to the sense of not doing everything in everyday life to go on rune.
But it's addicting to that when i spend my time on msn, i'm on runescape all the time.

BobX
01-03-2007, 11:42 PM
Its not addicting at all.. what are you on abo...

OMG BACK TO RUNESCAPE!!!!!!!!!11111111111

:Jamie
01-03-2007, 11:43 PM
It was but then boredom over came me and decided to play another game.

Distad
01-03-2007, 11:44 PM
Its not addicting at all.. what are you on abo...

OMG BACK TO RUNESCAPE!!!!!!!!!11111111111

LOL@THAT
xD
Ye i mostly play on weekends
school work durning week ;O

deagle
02-03-2007, 12:13 AM
Yup, when i was a kid, bam runescape all summer. Stopped and dissed everyone who played it, friend got me to play runescape again (so i can get habbo furni easier), and now I'm here. I'm gonna get myself off runescape by end of summer for sure lol.

Crono
02-03-2007, 12:42 AM
I don't think it's addicting. Every time I tried to play it I got incredibley bored and quit.

DJ-Vimto
02-03-2007, 12:45 AM
being a student at uni i have a lot of spare time on my hands when im not doing assignments, research or w.e

so i do spend a lot of time on it, not because its addictive, but because it helps pass the time in the afternoons when all my hall-mates are still in lectures etc.

to sum up what i said: no i dont think its addictive :)

BobX
02-03-2007, 12:49 AM
Yup, when i was a kid, bam runescape all summer. Stopped and dissed everyone who played it, friend got me to play runescape again (so i can get habbo furni easier), and now I'm here. I'm gonna get myself off runescape by end of summer for sure lol.

Exactly the same lol, it waslike everone in the school played it to the extent of people trying to record my pass word with mobile phones (fast typin ftw..) thats how sad people were, then for some reason when i quit, everyone else did and if anyone was caught talking about it or something they would get dissed loads lol now me and a few frends play in secret ;) (You did not hear this from me :P )

french
02-03-2007, 01:01 AM
runescapes rubbish, its repeative, all you do is get skills up do quests.
whats the aim of it? train some pixels all day everyday, then what you
gonna do in real life, finding out you've wasted so much time on such a
crap game.

DJ-Vimto
02-03-2007, 01:43 AM
runescapes rubbish, its repeative, all you do is get skills up do quests.
whats the aim of it? train some pixels all day everyday, then what you
gonna do in real life, finding out you've wasted so much time on such a
crap game.

i sense you are one of those Habbo players that has a big prejudice against runescape

runescape is no different to any other online game, apart from the obvious differences such as the interfaces, what you can do etc.

the main similarities being

- you make your own character and make it look how you want it to
- you can be a subscriber (member) which is similar to Habbo Club on habbo
- you do things to earn money - in the same way you trade on habbo to get better furni

lastly, have you even played runescape? if not then dont bother saying that its "rubbish" because you cant say something like that about a game when you havent played it.

if you dont like the game, then why dont you just *REMOVED* the runescape section of the forum!

Edited By nvrspk4 (Assistant General Manager): Do not avoid the filter.

Barwy
02-03-2007, 09:46 AM
It isnt addictive. Takes up a lot of time to get something decent though.
My members has run out and I dont intend on buying anymore for a very long time now.

[Jay]
02-03-2007, 04:28 PM
Yes it sort of is.....

Bun
02-03-2007, 04:43 PM
it's booooooooooring.
only thing I really like is annoying people, pking and getting lots of phr33 cash n st00f.

Ashley 12344
02-03-2007, 04:46 PM
It isnt addictive. Takes up a lot of time to get something decent though.
My members has run out and I dont intend on buying anymore for a very long time now.

Same here.
I can't be bothered, prefer MSN.

Conor.
02-03-2007, 05:11 PM
Naw i just did it whilst i used msn and now i don`t bova goin on it coz its crappy can`t get back into it at all ;]

The Don
02-03-2007, 06:40 PM
Who reckons this thread is stupid?

Youheard
02-03-2007, 07:10 PM
It's only as addictive as you let it be. If you choose to play x amount of hours a day then yes, it will become addictive. If you regulate your time and continue to have social life there is no reason why it should take over your life.

The Don
02-03-2007, 07:19 PM
It's only as addictive as you let it be. If you choose to play x amount of hours a day then yes, it will become addictive. If you regulate your time and continue to have social life there is no reason why it should take over your life.
Exactly.

Axel
02-03-2007, 08:30 PM
It's boring tbh.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!