PDA

View Full Version : Favourite artist/band?

G-flow
18-04-2005, 08:43 AM
whats ur fav artists/band??

Rarelime
18-04-2005, 10:41 AM
My favourite artist would have to be Eminem, as his songs have a purpose.

RedStratocas
18-04-2005, 01:59 PM

I wouldnt say ARGARGARG is a purpose :D Just kidding

Well, of all time, mine is nirvana or Led zepplin, probly nirvana. But if you mean still alive today, probly chevelle. They have the best songs :D The song the clincher (My sig) is the best

Bloodkanekiller
18-04-2005, 02:03 PM
Well thats gotta be greenday

MYKE!
18-04-2005, 02:33 PM
Nirvana or red hot chillie peppers.
Possibly foo fighters.

Fruitbox.
18-04-2005, 05:05 PM
Ashanti :] <333 :eusa_danc

G-flow
18-04-2005, 06:24 PM
I'd have a tough choice , I like so many and different genres.

Rap/Urban/w-e - Dr.dre , Hes a legend, Hes a great producer aswell and has brought up many great stars. Very successful (y)

Rock/w-e - the red hot chillis or nirvana or foo fighters, all oh so good

Meh, I probably have more but i cant think lol :p

Pawf
18-04-2005, 07:30 PM
Slipknot, definately. Without a doubt they are the greatest band ever! People can say that it is al just yelling, but I doubt they have listened to more than one song and haven't listened to the words of the songs. The songs by Slipknot have true meaning, however much you disagree I am right :)

MYKE!
18-04-2005, 07:32 PM
Slipknot, definately. Without a doubt they are the greatest band ever! People can say that it is al just yelling, but I doubt they have listened to more than one song and haven't listened to the words of the songs. The songs by Slipknot have true meaning, however much you disagree I am right :)

What meaning is that? scaring small children?
lol jks I used to like slipknot a while ago but I just sorta drifted away.

Pringle.fun
10-05-2005, 09:02 PM
I have to agree with that - Eminem is the best.
System of a Down are also reli gd.

RedStratocas
11-05-2005, 12:17 AM

Greatest band EVER? Nothing against them but I dont like them (Not for the reasons you said). Honestly I dont think they are too talented either. How many people are in it? 7? Something crazy like that. If there are that many people I would expect their musician side to be good but its not.

kasi
29-05-2005, 07:59 PM
ahh i have too many but i'll list them lol.. alexisonfire, anberlin, blink 182, bright eyes, death cab for cutie, the early november, fall out boy, daphne loves derby, hawthrone heights, hellogoodbye, matchbook romance, my chemical romance, rise against, taking back sunday, three days grace, and the used. :)

jam666
29-05-2005, 08:16 PM
i cant pikc a fav i have so many i like em all except enium em [ however u spell it] i hate him

Jim Rotates
29-05-2005, 08:21 PM
can't believe i havent posted here. No Doubt :D

Revis
03-06-2005, 01:55 PM
Nirvana or red hot chillie peppers.
Possibly foo fighters.
I would have to say the same, although i' starting to think FooFighter's are better than Nirvana...

Pulchritudinous
06-06-2005, 04:47 PM
About to embarress myself but...

Aretha Franklin
Ray Charles
James Brown
Stevie Wonder
I don't like much music around these days, cause I mostly like soul music, so I like stuff close to soul music, I like rap etc, but with an instrumental background and not some weird computerized thing, if you get me.

Miles
07-06-2005, 01:12 AM
Taking Back Sunday, Fall Out Boy, Brand New, The Early November, The Starting Line, Straylight Run, Letter Kills, Motion City Soundtrack, NoFx, The Matches, Thursday, Bright Eyes, Bloc Party, My Chemical Romance, The Killers, The Smiths, Morrissey, Depeche Mode, Flock of Seagulls, The Cure, Rilo Kiley, The Elected, Texas Is The Reason, The Mars Volta, At The Drive-In, Hot Water Music, Armor For Sleep, Joy Division, New Order, The Bravery, Sunny Day Real Estate, Jimmy Eat World, Alexisonfire, Atreyu, Foo Fighters, Cake, No Doubt, Garbage, The Raveonettes, Hellogoodbye, Death Cab For Cutie, Hawthorne Heights, Anti-Flag, Tsunami Bomb, Finch, Coheed and Cambria, UnderOath, Senses Fail, Eisley, Something Corporate, Goldfinger, Funeral For A Friend, Hot Hot Heat, Modest Mouse, Saves The Day, Further Seems Forever, Cursive, Promise Ring, Piebald, The Juliana Theory, Rites of Spring, American Football, The Get-Up Kids, Weezer, Reggie and the Full Effect, Alkaline Trio, New Found Glory, Dashboard Confessional, Emery, Jawbreaker.

*SunShine.Pink:
07-06-2005, 02:35 AM
I like.. Le Tigre<33
Even though their [o.O]
songs are sort of old theyre [?!] still my favorite =D

Theyre for both

There- Place. Like "Over there"
Their- Posetion. "It's their stuff"
They're- They are- "They're stupid"

Their for first, they're for second.

"They are songs are sort of old" doesn't make sense. Therefore, it's "their"..

Oh. xP Tyvm x3

Evil
07-06-2005, 03:49 AM
insane clown posse or ABK ;-

RedStratocas
07-06-2005, 07:26 PM
I would have to say the same, although i' starting to think FooFighter's are better than Nirvana...

Well nirvana wasent around too long. Considering they were only popular for about 3 years, and foo fighters have been for 10 years. When it adds up, they were better I think.

RedStratocas
07-06-2005, 07:29 PM
I like.. Le Tigre<33
Even though their [There?!/ Theyre?!?!]
songs are sort of old theyre [?!?!?] still my favorite =D

Theyre for both

Miles
08-06-2005, 01:09 AM
Theyre for both

Their for first, they're for second.

I like.. Le Tigre<33
Even though their [There?!/ Theyre?!?!]
songs are sort of old theyre [?!?!?] still my favorite =D
"They are songs are sort of old" doesn't make sense. Therefore, it's "their"..

Addition to my first post:

Panic! At The Disco, Death From Above 1979, Circa Survive, Idiot Pilot, The Fury, Anti-Flag, Box Car Racer, Blink 182.

Mr.Kylee
08-06-2005, 03:59 PM
Look at my signature<3 ^^

Findail
11-06-2005, 10:51 AM
My favourite artist/bands are constantly changing as I hear and experience the new. At the moment my favourites are Prodigy and Aphex Twin.

:Diggory:
16-06-2005, 04:27 PM
Mine has to be Metallica. Greatest ever. Also Audioslave they rawk too

JadeLestrange
20-06-2005, 03:14 PM
At the moment my favourite band has got to be Funeral For A Friend and Green Day. I just bought FFAFs new album and i love it and i went to see Green Day yesterday in milton keynes and they were amazing. So yeah lol. Also gotta love MCR.

.:OGGY:.
20-06-2005, 04:51 PM
Too many to name... inme, Queen (ulitmate fav), biffy clyro, hell is for heroes, green day (mainly old stuff), my chemical romance, moterhead, garbage.... the list goes on

Steven
20-06-2005, 04:54 PM
Haha
Nirvana. System of a down. Something Corporate. Simple Plan. The Cranberries.
My Chemical Romance. Nine Inch Nails. The Used. Straylight Run. Dashboard Confessional. Funeral For A Friend. Jack Off Jill.
Sorry about all them xD! I like them all

.:OGGY:.
20-06-2005, 04:58 PM
omg iu totally forgot nirvana and the used them 2 lol

JoeComins
22-06-2005, 07:50 PM
James Blunt - Back to Bedlam

&

Damien Rice - O

wow

Julia7
22-06-2005, 08:23 PM
Uhm,
Simple Plan, My Chemical Romance, Greenday, The Killers, Jimmy Eat World, Good Charlotte, The Used, and loads more. ;]
Oh yeah, and Weird Al xD

Suggestive
24-06-2005, 12:06 AM
Wu-Tang Clan
Nas
Biggie
Pac
Canibus
Big Pun
Mobb Deep
Game
DipSet
Jay-Z
Big L
Bone Thugs
Scarface
3 6 Mafia

50 Cent & Eminem are pop rap.. not old Em though

-sFusion-
24-06-2005, 12:11 AM
I dont really have a clear cut favorite. Anything that sounds good will to with me. I personally like Green Day, Simple Plan, Maroon 5, and other random bands like that :p

Krypsis
24-06-2005, 05:01 PM
All RnB and hip hop and rap (well new rnb hip hop and rap)

Dont reli like rock at all.

taniamania
26-06-2005, 04:55 PM
Morcheeba <3
Air <3
Mylo <3
Basement Jaxx <3
The Prodigy <3
Brand New Heavies <3
Lemon Jelly <3
Chicane <3
Royksopp <3
Zero 7 <3
Jamiroquai <3
Jakatta <3
Faithless <3
Juliet <3
Soulwax <3
LCD Soundsystem <3

...to name a few

biggy:mac
28-06-2005, 04:58 AM
The Offspring, System of a Down, Green Day, Eminem, The Killers, Black Eyed Peas, Good Charlotte, Nickelback, The old 50 cent (I don't like his new songs), Linkin Park

NoIcon
28-06-2005, 05:38 AM
My favourite band is: U2
My favourite DJ is: DJ Tiesto :)

NekkLe
29-06-2005, 08:48 AM
I personally like different Hip Hop eg. Old Skool (Public Enemy)
I really like UK Grime. my list of people would be:
Grimey Section

Kano
Wiley
Dizzee Rascal
Bruza
Fresh
Shizzle
Nappa
Bear Man
Lethal Bizzle
More...

Hip Hop (US)

DMX
2 Pac
Busta Rhymes
Missy Elliot (Siick beats on most tracks)
Common
Kanye West
Game
More...

G-flow
01-07-2005, 04:21 PM
Wu-Tang Clan
Nas
Biggie
Pac
Canibus
Big Pun
Mobb Deep
Game
DipSet
Jay-Z
Big L
Bone Thugs
Scarface
3 6 Mafia

50 Cent & Eminem are pop rap.. not old Em though

Word on most of that

Gothic_Stepheth
03-07-2005, 09:28 PM
My favourite band is Green Day. Like the Eminem fan said.. The songs have purpose! :eusa_whis

howdy
03-07-2005, 09:30 PM
Matchbox 20

Steph
03-07-2005, 10:14 PM
words from my mouth

Steph
04-07-2005, 10:07 AM
My favourite band is Green Day. Like the Eminem fan said.. The songs have purpose! :eusa_whis
words from my mouth, green day are brilliant (soz about other post ^ it messed up)

-JT-
04-07-2005, 10:18 AM
it has to be either linkin park or atreyu

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!