PDA

View Full Version : HATCH EPISODE 3

Naythi.
01-03-2007, 06:22 PM
HelKat
Have you seen the Eggs, or the Polar Bears?
http://images.habbohotel.co.uk/c_images/album1054/habbos_tour.gifLast night some of our bravest Habbos set out in search of clues about the whereabouts of the missing sacred Stones. Who knows how many brave souls risked life and limb battling the dreaded Polar Bears yesterday?!

Apparently none actually - there has not been a single Polar Bear encounter!
"In a few rooms you can discover T-Bones and also there were many holes in the walls. But truth is, there was no polar bears to be seen" Devil.Wont.cry reported last night.

Although we did get some Polar Bear related comments from those who made it back:
"the polar bears seem pretty darn cool, they have a pirate ship. Anyone who has a pirate ship is cool in my books." said NatNat

Casana suggested if it was Polar Bears, perhaps they did it because "they're angry because of the bear rug and the 2 bear plaque's hung up on the wall"

Erika!, though, had other ideas "I think polar bears are dangerous and i think they tried to steal the eggs."

It seems Stewie303 is not a fan either "they are thiefs and they like to destroy anything in their path!"
http://images.habbohotel.co.uk/c_images/album2009/Rivalry.png
However fearless Master-of-Card reported that he could prove the Polar Bears had been framed:
"It was a scary journey.. Alot of pirates about the pirate ship, as I journied through the woods, alot of remains, meat of some sort, lying on the floor. It was terrifying! But, although terrified of what was out there, I kept going.. and going.. To a forestry maze where I found the culprits, in what seemed to be a safe haven, guarded by dragons!
But I cannot be sure, I shall leave the investigation up to the habbo staff, and the villagers!"

Rivalry also found some interesting clues:
"I came out [of a teleporter] on a nice but very littered beach coast. There was footprints in the sand, not Habbo though - who or what made them?"

We also had this rather short and mysterious report: "They're so cute :)" from JonathongK.
JonathonK has not been seen since he sent this report. No one knows exactly what he thought was cute, or, perhaps more importantly what it thought of him...
http://images.habbohotel.co.uk/c_images/album1291/magnify_glass_001.gif
Click here (http://images.habbohotel.co.uk/c_images/album2009/Clues.png) to see other clues collected by our intripid explorers.

But what can it all mean?! Where are the eggs? Have they been stolen, or eaten, or traded away?! Why can't I ever get ALL the limescale out of the kettle?! Who could save us!?

... could it be you?

THAT IS POSTED IN THE NEWS SECTION !

Lozzoling
01-03-2007, 06:24 PM
''/

This "quest" really doesn't seem fun at all ''/

Naythi.
01-03-2007, 06:24 PM
I no
Its realy taking too long and i wana get my hands on them Shexy Crocos !

Lozzoling
01-03-2007, 06:27 PM
I no
Its realy taking too long and i wana get my hands on them Shexy Crocos !

I don't mind how long it takes, its good its streamlining people.

Its just ''/ Regurgitated rooms ''/

Lack of any real spark, if ya know what i mean.

Naythi.
01-03-2007, 06:28 PM
Lol i sorta no what ya mean
and btw

They could of at least made some new rooms instead of using OLD OLD rooms from previous quests !

or is this wat you meant ??

Jõnathan
01-03-2007, 06:33 PM
I don't mind how long it takes, its good its streamlining people.

Its just ''/ Regurgitated rooms ''/

Lack of any real spark, if ya know what i mean.

Yeah, I mean I solved the Lagoon maze like only 4 weeks ago in ANOTHER quest (Mei Ling one I think)

mlp16
01-03-2007, 06:35 PM
For Eposiode 3 Where do we go?

Naythi.
01-03-2007, 06:37 PM
It doesnt say !
wer to go it just says the clues and stuff !

mlp16
01-03-2007, 06:43 PM
Everyone is in the hatch room..

Browney
01-03-2007, 06:43 PM
It's sort of tedious.

mlp16
01-03-2007, 07:41 PM
nothing is changed i asked to go back lol Everyone said we are ruining you rep on Habbox like i have any anyway LMAO!.

So yea nothing is changed

Hellspencer
01-03-2007, 10:33 PM
i dont like this quest kinda pointless there making a big thing outa of the crocs

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!