PDA

View Full Version : Uhm yeh..

Teh Wub
02-03-2007, 11:19 PM
I remember back on ****0r K, i had nothing i never had nothing. I went green dragons with like 100k worth (Dragon long) Fishing me own lobs and got to about 4m. So i r going to do this again. I would like somone to do a couple of trips or what so not with me. I am 106 Combat, I normally 4 items and protect prayer. This should be quick and efficient trips for me as i make my own Laws and can get mate to make into bodies then i can make my own nats and alch them. Hopefully doing this when i reach around 3m/4m Mark I am going to start merchanting. When 10m i have no idea what i am going to do tbh. But eventually i am going to make a pure. Yes its an stupid idea, but its a game and im playing the game for fun and i think pking on a pure is fun! So yeh, i aim to start working on the pure at about, April. I will be keeping everyone updated and i will attend all pk trips on my level 106 Via my clan (Hof). Oh and Shame Rachel, you missed the hof v luna it was awesome. 105 opts (us) 150 opts (them) We kicked there backsides. Oh by the way, this will be an hybrid and i will be half insprired by my best friend since 2004 when i started. His name is Doug and his RSN is T o k 3 n ; He lent me the 106 and now i am using it. If it wasnt for him if be on some level 19 killing chickens for feathers. Id also like to say - Thanks for everyones support and +Rep to all C&C :D

OmgK
02-03-2007, 11:40 PM
Initiate pure, pwns.

T0M
02-03-2007, 11:48 PM
Goodluck with pure, took while to get through message :p
Like an essay

DJ-Vimto
03-03-2007, 12:48 AM
best of luck with making the pure :)

im currently in the process of making one myself. most likely going to make an initiate pure, though ive also thought about maybe a hybrid. best thing i could advise is researching on the different types of pures, their advantages / disadvantages and going with the one you like the most :) :eusa_danc

Bun
03-03-2007, 09:33 AM
Oh that's well buff, m0n.
Make sure you give me your pure's name so we can keep in touch ^^.

Teh Wub
03-03-2007, 02:01 PM
Oh that's well buff, m0n.
Make sure you give me your pure's name so we can keep in touch ^^.

Im using my old pure which is pretty lame. OHP Left But its an o instead of 0. Uhm, just bought supplies of food and rune. Here goes!

Ashley 12344
03-03-2007, 02:29 PM
You got it pretty well planned out :P

Your best selling hides rather than alcing bodies though.

Teh Wub
03-03-2007, 03:07 PM
You got it pretty well planned out :P

Your best selling hides rather than alcing bodies though.

Atm im not sure. Im thinking of making bodies and saving them for the pure. MIGHT go on 0m''g0r k tho.

OmgK
03-03-2007, 04:54 PM
oh yer, I sold you omg0r k :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!