PDA

View Full Version : Regarding: C16

Mysterio
03-03-2007, 10:29 AM
Evening all,

I stumbled across a thread on this forum regarding my website a little while ago and I thought i'd clarify some things.

First of all, the user who posted the original thread has NO previews of our website what-so-ever, except for maybe the one or two posted in the previews section of our forum. So im not incredibly happy with whoever posted that junk.

Our domain has only been active for 13 days or so, and judging by the time that person posted the thread, it wouldve looked rather horrible...
We've recently updated our forums and finished off a very nice web design, which is being coded etc., so before you end up judging our site based on a forum or someone elses opinion... why not wait a few days and judge it on the quality of the web design? Sounds like a much nicer way of doing things.

This is no 'we thought of it overnight' kind of thing, quite a few months of work went into what we plan on doing.

I apologise for the misleading thread which that habbox viewer posted and i look forward to some nice comments to this thread :).

Cheers, all, have a nice night.
Matt.

F32
03-03-2007, 10:35 AM
We're judging because teenagers CANNOT create an MMORPG/MMOCC.

In no way what so ever.

Your web design can be decent; however you really should know how much webdesign differs from coding and server maintenance.

RSTurbo
03-03-2007, 10:39 AM
Yeah, IM IN THE MAKING OF A GAME AND I GOT A TEAM OF PEOPLE AND WE ARE NOT LITTLE KIDS ON A COMPUTER IN THERE BEDROOMS Making a NERD Game ON FLASH

F32
03-03-2007, 10:49 AM
Yeah, IM IN THE MAKING OF A GAME AND I GOT A TEAM OF PEOPLE AND WE ARE NOT LITTLE KIDS ON A COMPUTER IN THERE BEDROOMS Making a NERD Game ON FLASH
Well, have fun with that.

Mysterio
03-03-2007, 10:51 AM
We're not supposed to be something that will compete with anything.. its just something we decided to do for fun, whatever happens afterwards is just good luck i guess.

Im fine with peoples opinions :)

By the way.. how do you know IF our website is made by teenagers?

Blob
03-03-2007, 11:06 AM
We're not supposed to be something that will compete with anything.. its just something we decided to do for fun, whatever happens afterwards is just good luck i guess.

Im fine with peoples opinions :)

By the way.. how do you know IF our website is made by teenagers?

Because this forum is for teenagers, and your posting on it so...

Mysterio
03-03-2007, 11:08 AM
Im posting here because of a recent thread... i have been linked here because its my website that was being talked about...

F32
03-03-2007, 11:33 AM
It's pretty god damn obvious that it is.

We're teenagers; but we ain't thick.

ColyTom
03-03-2007, 04:45 PM
It is obviously run by teenagers.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!