PDA

View Full Version : [USA] NEW Office Manager

Xarea
03-03-2007, 12:40 PM
It could be you, lol.

Office Manager/Accountant, US
(Santa Monica, California)

Sulake is not a traditional company. We're the fastest growing technology company in Finland, currently employing 300 people in 19 countries all around the world. Our main product is the Habbo online community and virtual world, used by over 70 million registered users in 29 localized services.
Sulake Inc. is now searching for an experienced Office Manager to provide support to its Business Controller, North America. Workload will be split between general accounting (70%) and HR/Office functions (30%).

RESPONSIBILITIES

1.Oversee daily accounting functions:
*Prepare and maintain fixed assets and other general accounting activities.
*Maintain accounting records and software system (Quickbooks)
*Prepare All Financial Statements
*Manage A/R and A/P processing, Payroll (ADP service), Insurance
*Manage relationships with affiliated companies, including performing periodic reviews of financials
*Interface with financial institutions, outside accountants, and tax professionals
*Reconcile all balance sheet accounts (bank accounts, prepaids, accrued liabilities, etc.) and maintain detailed subledgers.
*Liase with all US and foreign partners to collect receivables and manage cashflow
*Respond to tax notices from Federal and State agencies.
2.General office tasks and other such tasks as assigned

QUALIFICATIONS

*Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
*Minimum 3-5 years of experience in public accounting firm, small to medium size businesses Accounting Departments
*Private industry experience preferably with small to medium sized high-tech companies an advantage
*Good knowledge of GAAP
*Expert Proficiency in Intuit QuickBooks, MS Word and Excel required
*Excellent written and verbal communication skills
*Strong organizational skills and a team player with a positive attitude and strong work ethic

We offer a competitive base salary and full health benefits with medical, dental and vision. Please respond with resume, references, salary requirements and brief introductory statement. Please, reply by the 22nd of March.

>Fill out an Application

http://careers.sulake.com/solutionshome/open_job_view.html?id=0000141&did=90&lang=en&jc=1&did=90&lang=en&jc=1

Art
03-03-2007, 01:24 PM
My sister could do that.

Chickenblob
04-03-2007, 02:09 PM
I don't think thats hotel manager job, looks more of an accountant job. It should say something about webdesign and content mangement if it was hotel mananger because they do the web content and stuff.

The-sam
04-03-2007, 03:10 PM
I agree with IceAurora (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=30384) vbmenu_register("postmenu_3230371", true); :P

e5..
04-03-2007, 03:26 PM
woah FAR too complicated lols

Shouter
04-03-2007, 04:36 PM
Wow, cewl ^^

2hd.
04-03-2007, 04:41 PM
ooh they get dental :D

Caution
04-03-2007, 04:43 PM
i've applied.:D

woah FAR too complicated lols
would be for you.:rolleyes:

Shawnstra
05-03-2007, 11:11 AM
LOL I thought it was hotel manager :P

Zuar
05-03-2007, 11:23 AM
wow sounds fun. =/

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!