PDA

View Full Version : Daisy banned - Again!

Jordy
03-03-2007, 07:06 PM
http://www.habbo.co.uk/home/daisy

She's banned - Again

Remember the christmas of 2005 where the hobbas banned her cause they thought she was fake!

Perhaps it's just for security since she won't need to login much and she just gets unbanned for her annual giveaway? But if I'm correct she doesn't work for Sulake now... She sold Habbo to them ages ago.

Also I just noticed a thread saying jibbi is banned, coincidense or what xD

--ss--
03-03-2007, 07:08 PM
For extra safety i think habbo are now making it soo the ex staff have to contact them telling them they still want to visit the hotel or w/e :rolleyes:

dd056
03-03-2007, 07:22 PM
Ex-Staff are always banned when they leave but I think Daisy gets unbanned to do things like her giveaway, but I think staff who are fired never got unbanned for safety reasons.

Imp!
03-03-2007, 07:38 PM
daisy will always be unbanned because she thought of the idea for habbo

Jordy
03-03-2007, 07:38 PM
Ex-Staff are always banned when they leave but I think Daisy gets unbanned to do things like her giveaway, but I think staff who are fired never got unbanned for safety reasons.

Habbo have never admitted to firing anyone anyway.

Many think Callie was fired but you seriously couldn't imagine Dionysus posting
"Aren't you just sick of Callie? I am like you too. The stupid jaffa cake eating *****. I finally got permission to fire her today. Usually we all bow down to her when she marchs into the offices. Today lost_witness just gave her a right slap (Filmed by Heidster, search Callie on youtube to see it now!) and said "aha i'm the manager now you newb. I'm so l33t"

We all wish Dionysus wrote that on the homepage (And posted it on youtube lol) but it would be seriously unprofessional. Instead you just write she left and did a lot for the hotel.

Amir
03-03-2007, 07:50 PM
Hmm.. god find, plus rep.

I don't think it goes like that though. My dad has been warning me for years that Habbo's programming is a bit "iffy" as on certain PCs/Laptops NON of Habbo works.

Also, I have recieved a ban on a very rich account which does not expire until 2018 for no reason!

Is L1C and people like that banned? How about coolmandan6, did he see this coming with lost_witness as Hotel Manager? If you ask me, I say move to US!

Black_Apalachi
03-03-2007, 08:18 PM
Could people stop bringing this up please? :rolleyes:

Habbo ban old staff accounts that are no longer in use for safety and probably just to keep things tidy.

Astrayed
03-03-2007, 10:22 PM
I still think callie left because she won the lottery. if you just won millions of pounds would you still work as a 3 cm tall habbo character. I don't think so.

Also its saftey bans. jibbi might stop going on habbo and daisy feels like a break to. imagine every morning with helkat saying you wanna another cuppa? I think I would grow a phobia about cuppas and mugs.
xD

Voldemort
03-03-2007, 10:29 PM
daisy will always be unbanned because she thought of the idea for habbo
lmao post of the day right th3re!

Sampo and Aapo created Mobiles Disco, Daisy was just an entrepeneur who bought it and sat on her bum while they made Habbo.

Evescence
03-03-2007, 10:44 PM
That sucks I guess she has a new account?

ReviewDude
03-03-2007, 11:20 PM
I don't think it goes like that though. My dad has been warning me for years that Habbo's programming is a bit "iffy" as on certain PCs/Laptops NON of Habbo works.

Surely those are the ones without Shockwave installed?

Jordy
04-03-2007, 11:53 AM
I still think callie left because she won the lottery. if you just won millions of pounds would you still work as a 3 cm tall habbo character. I don't think so.

Also its saftey bans. jibbi might stop going on habbo and daisy feels like a break to. imagine every morning with helkat saying you wanna another cuppa? I think I would grow a phobia about cuppas and mugs.
xD
If you won the lottery, lots of people still carry on with their jobs because they enjoy their jobs and would have nothing to do. If I won the lottery when I was 23 that'd be a waste of my life, I'd still want to carry on working etc.

Sampo and Aapo created Mobiles Disco, Daisy was just an entrepeneur who bought it and sat on her bum while they made Habbo.
It doesn't matter who made it, she thought up the idea and owned it. Then sold it to Sulake not long after. She doesn't really have anything to do with Sulake anymore, she's not staff or anything.

Surely those are the ones without Shockwave installed?
Lmao probably xD

asher_
04-03-2007, 01:02 PM
Could people stop bringing this up please? :rolleyes:

Habbo ban old staff accounts that are no longer in use for safety and probably just to keep things tidy.

take this in kiddos.

asher_
04-03-2007, 01:03 PM

*Inappropriate remarks removed* : Futher edited by Catzsy (Forum Super Moderator)

Edited by ReviewDude (Forum Moderator): Please do not double post within the 15 minute edit time limit.

Harry.
04-03-2007, 01:16 PM
Most probably, Just a sercuirty ban ;)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!