PDA

View Full Version : [Request] » HABBOPAPER RADIO - DJ JOBS

Invent
03-03-2007, 08:48 PM
» Habbo-Paper (Habbo's OLDEST Fansite) is now getting a RADIO! «

Due to the fact we are trying to modernise this age-old fansite, we have decided to introduce a brand new radio to take place of the sites old partner site: Mini-I.FM

» Because of this we are now hiring DJs! «
If you wish to apply please fill in this and post it in this thread:

» Habbo Name:
» Real Name:
» Age:
» Experience(if yes, where?):
» Why should we pick you?

Thank You,
--
Invent!
Manager

-::Mr.Dave::-
03-03-2007, 08:54 PM
» Habbo Name: Dude2891
» Real Name: Dave
» Age: 15
» Experience(if yes, where?): Clubhabbo.net
» Why should we pick you?

I love to DJ and have experience. I like doing regular competitions and can keep listeners entertained for ages. Ive got SAM Broadcaster and have over 300 songs. I have been DJing for 12 months or more and have also worked on smaller sites which have now closed. I worked at Clubhabbo for 6 months and reguarly achieved high listeners. The listeners are always right as i say and i read out all requests and shoutouts providing there allowable :P. Any other questions just ask ;)

DJ-Precocious
03-03-2007, 08:55 PM
» Habbo Name: DJ-Precocious
» Real Name: Will
» Age:14
» Experience(if yes, where?): I Had a trial at habtips.com, Didnt pass due to a death in the familly, I am working on my own radio site atm Simplehabbo.com (WIP) So I know how to set Shoutcast up on a website as well as DJ using it.
» Why should we pick you? I Have All the kit and I have a massive library of music of over 1200 songs of various different Genres with 85% of them having Clean Lyrics :P So There will be no swearing in any of my songs :D Also I have a lot of furni which can be used as competition furni and alsorts.

Good luck to the other applicants.

F32
03-03-2007, 09:15 PM
» Habbo Name: Xeoro

» Real Name: Adam
» Age: 15
» Experience: HabboLane, Loud-Radio, SkyHabbo, VitalHabbo, MyHabbo, HabboMania, Habboing
» Why should we pick you? 'Cos 'am cool. But seriously, I've been told I'm entertaining and I'm always up for a laugh. I try to reach out and interact with the listeners as much as humanly possible so they don't become bogged down with song after song. I get the listeners involved.

Robbie
04-03-2007, 01:13 PM
» Habbo Name: Dolby
» Real Name: Robbie
» Age: 14
» Experience(if yes, where?): BobbleFM.co.uk, ThisHabbo.com, WackyHabbo.co.uk, ThinkHabbo.com, HabboCentury.com, HeyHabbo.net
» Why should we pick you? I am entertaining, have a wide variety of different genres of music, and like to get the listeners involved with things such as partys, competitions and other things. I dont talk too much and dont play too many songs, I balance out, so the listeners don't get bored

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!