PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Rude little Habbos..

Meticulous
04-03-2007, 01:51 PM
Everyone knows that there's lots of banned habbos in the hotel, that have been banned for having rude names. And they were created like, three years ago?

I think that they should be deleted.
The people that are benned probably aren't going to go on Habbo ever again. And even if they did, wouldn't it be kinda bad to see a Habbo roaming around with that name? And they'd be too old to come on habbo in 11 years or so anyway..

And if Habbo did delete those habbos, wouldn't the hotel have more space and run better?

(Can habbos actually be deleted?)

=gamemaster=
04-03-2007, 01:59 PM
I think so yes.. But they have to do it leggaly if they have furni they can't unless they get a contract or summit :P

Meticulous
04-03-2007, 02:07 PM
OhMy,
But shouldn't they be allowed to anyway? isn't there something in the HabboWay about furni on your banned account or somethg ? ;o
It's a waste of space, i think. And besides, they should be punished for being to immature =D

GoldenMerc
04-03-2007, 02:26 PM
No,I think thats unfair as people have furni on their accounts ect......

Meticulous
04-03-2007, 02:45 PM
Okay..
How about, they give the people another chance to make another account, and transfer it? Or does it say in the HabboWay that they can't do that?
Then delete the ones that don't have furni on them?
And what's the point in making an account with a name like that anyway. Do they think they're clever?

JB.1
04-03-2007, 03:02 PM
Well, if u get perm banned, i was told the acount was unbanned in 20 years so u go back on it? lol, anyway, if u have furni on it, i think if u get banned it should tranferred to another acount (you could make a new one).

Except if you get banned doesn't ur IP get banned too?

Meticulous
04-03-2007, 03:09 PM
Not sure
Can't you reset your IP by resetting your router?
I don't think they should get their funi back, persoanlly.
If they were stupd enough to make an acccount with that name, it's their own fault.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!