PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Forum Jobs Available

Isolde
04-03-2007, 02:23 PM
I've been working on a new project for the last 3 weeks thats why i havn't been on Habbox for a long time. It's going to be big hopefully since i've worked on a custome made skin, looks magically. Everything is completly orginal thanks to the team.

The project i'm working on is a MMORPG, MMOCC, MMO, RPG, Anime, MMFPS etc. related. Online games general.

We'll also be linking to other MMORPG forums, and exchange members etc. Which will probably give certain hits. =]

So let's get to the point, i'm hiring a couple of mods before the launch. 98% progress, we just waiting for one of the team members to finish off creating the magical banner to the extreme!

So if you would like to be a moderator on this new project, then please PM me and i will provide you with a link to the site and you can register and we'll tell you the details on becoming a moderator.

Moderator jobs will be open after a month or two of the launch, so incase your not accepted theres always a next time!

Well hope to see you soon on this new project.
Thank you.
/Team ID: 1

bloodblue
04-03-2007, 02:47 PM
PM'd :D sounds pretty cool.

Isolde
04-03-2007, 06:48 PM
Thanks. I've replied. xD

bloodblue
04-03-2007, 07:02 PM
okay btw who are you on the forum?

Isolde
04-03-2007, 08:10 PM
We all have position. I'm an admin on forums called John but we all have position and my poisition is Designing the homepage of Easilydesigned.com which will be coming soon!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!