PDA

View Full Version : G.R.A.W 2 Exclusive Pre-order weapon

kano
04-03-2007, 07:11 PM
Sorry if this is old news but i found out today people in the UK will have to pre-order graw 2 from GAME just to be able to use the FAMAS in game. i find this so stupid, if i buy a game i want the same stuff as everyone else who brought the same game as me. i dont mind if its just in signle player but if it turns out to be multiplayer im gunna be Angry.

if anyone has any more info on this matter please post it here.
i just hope that i can get a copy with the gun included.

Josh-H
04-03-2007, 07:26 PM
I don't see how this will work tbh. It could be a load of ******** that someone has made up as the extra financial cost of making 2 versions of a game, one with a certain gun and one without is... unneccessarily high. I really doubt this Matt.

kano
04-03-2007, 07:49 PM
the only way i can see this working well is if they give the gun to download straight away. in which case its completely stupid doing this pre-order thing.

Neil
04-03-2007, 08:52 PM
I don't see how this is possible at all really, unless they make two different copies of the game, one given to stores for pre-orders and one for shop purchases which owould just be stupid, not only that people can pre-order from play.com and get it like £10 cheaper anyway

Josh-H
05-03-2007, 03:39 PM
Ah I've found out how its worked.

You get a code off game to go on live and download it as downloadable content.

So yes it is true.

Pretty lame marketing.

kano
05-03-2007, 04:52 PM
thinking about it, i think that it must be a different version of the FAMAS because im sure they wouldn't create a different disc just for GAME to sell.
so i think you must get the normal FAMAS with the gameand get a different one with that code because if so im getting tricked out of my money for half a game so to speak

Marky.
07-03-2007, 09:58 PM
got graw2 few days ago quality game much better than graw 1

Mr Macro
10-03-2007, 03:20 PM
Yeah, that sounds stupid.As they would have to make two seperate games, which would be pointless.If they wanted to do somthing like that wouldnt they just put a download code in with the game to download the gun off xbl marketplace ?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!