PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Warning Of Old Scam....

--Saiyan--
18-04-2005, 10:16 PM
We all the old phone scam right? Well its back, to show you all the website is http://www.freewebs.com/habbohotelcredx/ and as usual, tell you can have free credits! Seems so awsome and easy, right? WRONG, it is the one with the UK phoneline, put this code in and WHAM! Credits, but the twist is that you don't get the credits, the hungry scammer gets them, and says go 10x. All he is doing he saying keep calling, your buying the credits, but it is going to the scammer. But there is one thing to laugh at, he lists his email address (see website) in his scam. So please, don't fall for it, and just make fun of him by sending him emails. (Also) : He leaves his name, and this is the person who hacked me and took my thrones, so be aware, and don't fall for his tricks.
EDIT : It also will destroy your phone bill, so make sure you check your credit code, and only buy once. It will be a enermous and mysetrious bill that you will be wondering say "I never bought these" but then you relize you did, but for somebody else.

----Nick Out-----

Beeniee
18-04-2005, 11:32 PM
There seems to be more scammers over the past few weeks.. I have seen many people flooding scam sites through out Habbo Uk. :(

And people end up falling for it, even when you tell them. ;l

GommeInc
19-04-2005, 12:52 AM
I sent him about 10 emails saying you are wasting you time and stop getting in the way of people trying to have a good time

--Saiyan--
19-04-2005, 10:55 AM
There seems to be more scammers over the past few weeks.. I have seen many people flooding scam sites through out Habbo Uk. :(

And people end up falling for it, even when you tell them. ;l
yeah, least I don't fall for it.

.:SweetHeart:.
22-04-2005, 03:38 PM
I wish there was a better way to warn the newbies :(

--Saiyan--
22-04-2005, 07:52 PM
I wish there was a better way to warn the newbies :(
yeah, everybody needs to be safe from this person. He keylogged me, so i am kinda broke :(

:Blob
23-04-2005, 01:31 PM
Conacted freewebs

There ebsite should be shut down hopefully within a weekk

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!