PDA

View Full Version : Would anyone be interested to play a part in a 'Runescape play'?

raspberrys
04-03-2007, 10:10 PM
I am an avid Drama student at school, and like performing. I know you can't do this in Runescape (act with feelings and expressions), but if I created a script, and allocated parts for people, they would just have to follow the script, and I would screen record them, thats it, then make it into a production.

I am not going to create one until I have an idea of the amount of people that would like a part.

I would also like suggestions if there were to be one produced.

Post away.

Conor.
04-03-2007, 10:11 PM
I am an avid Drama student at school, and like performing. I know you can't do this in Runescape (act with feelings and expressions), but if I created a script, and allocated parts for people, they would just have to follow the script, and I would screen record them, thats it, then make it into a production.

I am not going to create one until I have an idea of the amount of people that would like a part.

I would also like suggestions if there were to be one produced.

Post away.

id join if it was f2pp

raspberrys
04-03-2007, 10:13 PM
Of course, Conor, there would be parts F2P, as it couldn't all be done in members (thats racist, you know).

But again, I wouldn't create one until I have opinions of it from people.

DJ-Vimto
04-03-2007, 10:13 PM
id be up for that :D

Conor.
04-03-2007, 10:16 PM
Of course, Conor, there would be parts F2P, as it couldn't all be done in members (thats racist, you know).

But again, I wouldn't create one until I have opinions of it from people.

i no m8 its like iz it coz am a blak f2p nd ur a white p2p is that wot u sayin m8 *smack* erd bout it on itv news

R
04-03-2007, 10:18 PM
I would.

raspberrys
04-03-2007, 10:24 PM
i no m8 its like iz it coz am a blak f2p nd ur a white p2p is that wot u sayin m8 *smack* erd bout it on itv news
im f2p aswell m8 but not black i think thats disgusting people being members its just horrible.

A'hem. Well, I will need some ideas for a script. People don't have to give a whole idea of a script, just pieces, like a jigsaw puzzle ;).

Conor.
04-03-2007, 10:27 PM
I would.

dont let im

DJ-Vimto
04-03-2007, 10:31 PM
hmm, maybe have a battle re-enactment or something ;o

though that may have to be done in the wildy...or the duel arena for members

raspberrys
04-03-2007, 10:32 PM
dont let im

Now now, Conor, we all know that we all should learn not to be prejudice to someone. So long as he isn't being useless and holds up things, then we shall be ok with things, I don't care otherwise.

G'night, I'll respond to posts in the morning.

head
04-03-2007, 10:35 PM
I wouldn't be intersted sorry

Albion
04-03-2007, 10:50 PM
i wudnt mind doint it

Sabra
04-03-2007, 11:36 PM
I wouldn't be intersted sorry

Hmm was there a need to post then?

I would be interested, can I be the hawt girl everyone wants pls :P

Axel
04-03-2007, 11:37 PM
I'll join too for F2P parts!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!