PDA

View Full Version : Rumor? About robin

Distad
05-03-2007, 01:52 AM
I was talking to my friend about a week ago
he told me to sell robin for 10m before they went down
( RANGER SET )
and tonight he told me not to sell because they are discontinuing it?
Is this true?
+REP for helpful ideas and thoughts :]

Eye!
05-03-2007, 01:56 AM
no they arent

It is a treasure trail the only current and the only discontinued items there will ever be are from the holiday drops (crackers, phats, santas, masks, eggs, pumpkins) and disc of returning (used fro the "black hole" where you could visit your banned friends, only way out was with a disc) and the half wine (wine used to be drunk in 2 doeses, now its 1)

nothing else will be discontinued especially not a treasure trail item

DJ-Vimto
05-03-2007, 02:01 AM
basically, your 'friend' is feeding you a load of bull crap :]

Distad
05-03-2007, 02:06 AM
Yea right?
Ok we will see :rolleyes:

Kieeran
05-03-2007, 02:18 AM
Yea right?

Yeah, Tbh runescape prices are TOTALLY hard to predict. The only way it will drop if 100s of thouasnds of people were buying it cheap.

DJ-Vimto
05-03-2007, 02:18 AM
as Eye! said, they are treasure trail items, so i dont see the point in them discontinuing it.

if you are that bothered about it, why not contact Jagex and ask them to confirm the rumour?

Royal
05-03-2007, 02:36 AM
They might discontinue it, I feel this because there trying to sort of give us a clue. At the front page "Hold onto your robin hood hats, good people of RuneScape" Now this Could this be true O.o?

Kieeran
05-03-2007, 02:37 AM
They might discontinue it, I feel this because there trying to sort of give us a clue. At the front page "Hold onto your robin hood hats, good people of RuneScape" Now this Could this be true O.o?

Good idea to buy, or not? ;P

MhzT
05-03-2007, 04:00 AM
LOL, they aren't being discontinued: http://forum.runescape.com/lang/en/aff/runescape/forums.ws?40,41,629,40135432

There have been a few rumours this week that the Robin Hood Hat is going to become discontinued.

I'd like to state now that the rumours are not true. Robin Hood Hats are not going to become discontinued.

Any player that seeks to take advantage of this rumour by manipulating prices should be reported to the Forum Emergencies thread in the General Forum.

Thank you. :)

Eye!
05-03-2007, 04:20 AM
Yea right?

LOL, they aren't being discontinued: http://forum.runescape.com/lang/en/aff/runescape/forums.ws?40,41,629,40135432

you got owned ma'am!

Matt-
05-03-2007, 01:59 PM
they wont discontinu

Cwmbran
05-03-2007, 03:21 PM
As said many times they shall not be discontinued.
Also said before me the only discontinued items are the old holiday drops that are tradeable. (Party hats, Halloween masks, etc) There will be no more discontinued items as said on the Official Runescape Forums by a Jagex mod. (Sorry I cant get the link I saw it back in June)

I think the Robin Set shall rise to about 12Mil no more so keep them it untill you see someone buying for 12Mil or more. ;)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!