PDA

View Full Version : Beta Test (well sort of)

redtom
05-03-2007, 09:58 PM
Right, some people might know that I'm working on a site called runechest.net, It's taken longer then I thought it would of, mainly because I made a new layout half way through but any way could you lot please test the tools what are online atm.

If you can then please do this;

- Go to runechest.net
- Go to tools, click on one of the links down the side, a few don't work because there not online yet, anyway...
- Do what it says then right click save the image and upload to a image host.
- Post it here with any problems or any other thoughts you have on the site or ideas.

thanks

Zlah
05-03-2007, 10:00 PM
Didnt work and whys it say rune cest at the top and not rune chest

redtom
05-03-2007, 10:03 PM
Didnt work and whys it say rune cest at the top and not rune chest

What did't work, thats what I need to know, also whats your OS and browers, and thanks its a typing error I'll fix now.

Zlah
05-03-2007, 10:06 PM
The dynamic userbar it just sent to the homepage

redtom
05-03-2007, 10:07 PM
The dynamic userbar it just sent to the homepage

Weird its fine for me, what are you using Firefox?

EDIT: banner fixed, I'll +rep you in a bit

Zlah
05-03-2007, 10:10 PM
No internet explorer 9 or sumet like that

redtom
05-03-2007, 10:13 PM
No internet explorer 9 or sumet like that

9?? do you mean the lastest one, hmmm this is werid I'm on the same as you, could you try again and say where it redirects you.

EG: your clicked submit and it went to homepage or what ever.

Zlah
05-03-2007, 10:15 PM
Oh it was norton blockin it

redtom
05-03-2007, 10:16 PM
Oh it was norton blockin it

Lol, thanks anyway.

Zlah
05-03-2007, 10:19 PM
You should make em so they like open in that page instead of opening in a pop up

redtom
05-03-2007, 10:23 PM
You should make em so they like open in that page instead of opening in a pop up

Yeah I was going to do that but I cba adding the style sheets lol :P, acutaly I'll do that now.

EDIT: I know why I did it in a new window, its because the style sheet and the php coding get ****** up when there togeather and if you have the image appear in the iframe and not a new window it looks werid because the text and bg is the wrong font and colour with out the style sheet.

EDIT2: I've taken the world switcher down because it was blocking the free ads on f2p worlds and your not allowed to do that.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!