PDA

View Full Version : UploadThatFile

Chili
06-03-2007, 02:38 PM
Hello, i just finished my Uploader, and i wish to share it with you guys, its 100% free and works like a charm.
Currently im using a subdomain, that was generously given for free to me with the hosting.
So heres the link!
www.uploadthatfile.packagehosts.com (http://www.uploadthatfile.packagehosts.com)
Big thanks to packagehosts.com!
:D

Jabba
06-03-2007, 05:08 PM
I don't see the point in this as they're loads of file uploaders around which I don't have to waste 5 minutes signing up for and do the same thing.

Jabba

Proprint
06-03-2007, 07:20 PM
Yes i know, i'm thinking about removing the 'registry' option completely.
Though it will be harder to manage all the files when there all seperate without name recidnition.

DaveTaylor
06-03-2007, 07:25 PM
lol you didnt finish anything you uploaded a free script :|

Cixso
06-03-2007, 08:15 PM
lol you didnt finish anything you uploaded a free script :|

jeez, stop being such a smart ***

he may of ment he finished uploading/installing the script, stop jumping to conclusions

DaveTaylor
06-03-2007, 08:23 PM
smart *** read the bottom of the page?

sorry i am smart i was born this way :)

xxMATTGxx
06-03-2007, 08:26 PM
Dave is right, the thread starter didn't say anything about it. Unless he forgot.

timROGERS
06-03-2007, 08:35 PM
Yes i know, i'm thinking about removing the 'registry' option completely.
Though it will be harder to manage all the files when there all seperate without name recidnition.

I do agree with people that uploaders aren't really needed - I'm happy with using established ones like Uploadz, Rapidshare and Imageshack. Also, what does "recidnition" mean?

Cixso
06-03-2007, 08:48 PM
smart *** read the bottom of the page?

sorry i am smart i was born this way :)

***!!! no you wernt born smart, how the **** can you be born smart!!!!!

DaveTaylor
06-03-2007, 09:11 PM
well if you weren't born smart then how do you learn to walk etc?

Cixso
06-03-2007, 09:15 PM
well if you weren't born smart then how do you learn to walk etc?

you get tought -.-

you cant walk when your first born....

DaveTaylor
06-03-2007, 09:18 PM
no you don't get tought you watch others and learn from them and learning is helping your brain become smart so you need some small "smartness" to learn

Cixso
06-03-2007, 09:23 PM
no you don't get tought you watch others and learn from them and learning is helping your brain become smart so you need some small "smartness" to learn

Ok
define: tought
define: learning

The teacher learns you how to use a PC
You are getting tought by the teacher on how to use a PC

dude, something is wrong with you

EDIT: also, your parents never once helped you learn how to walk? you just decided one day, hey, ill walk!

DaveTaylor
06-03-2007, 09:28 PM
no it is proven that a child watchs how something is done and copies it thus learning

Invent
06-03-2007, 09:39 PM
no it is proven that a child watchs how something is done and copies it thus learning

He's right.

Cixso
06-03-2007, 09:42 PM
answer my qeustion, did your mam ever help you walk? or dad? or any other? or did you just do it all on your own?

yes, yourr ight, babies do learn on there own, but they do need support..

DaveTaylor
06-03-2007, 09:46 PM
support = learning, eg learning support, not learning tought?

Cixso
06-03-2007, 09:50 PM
support = learning, eg learning support, not learning tought?

like, being helped to stand up, or them baby bouncing things, that improve there strenth in there legs

DaveTaylor
06-03-2007, 09:53 PM
your not getting tought, tought is "1 + 1 =2" thats called help as parents don't go "now straighten your legs so you stand" they say "up you go" and stuff like that

Cixso
06-03-2007, 10:00 PM
your not getting tought, tought is "1 + 1 =2" thats called help as parents don't go "now straighten your legs so you stand" they say "up you go" and stuff like that

weird, my sister learns my neice to walk, by keeping hold of her and moving her legs, and she can just barely do 2 steps, by doing that routine

dude, we went from smart *** to babies walking.. :S

okay, enough... on topic at last: its a good free script, i used it, but it is pritty useless, as poeple just wont sign up, good idea with the removing the registration

Chili
07-03-2007, 05:17 AM
Well.. I'm not the best at .php programming, i'm doing my best to fix it on my test server, i get one thing right, another goes wrong.. Ty for comments i guess.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!