Breakfloor
07-03-2007, 06:43 PM
Ok this is the story

im pretty popular in school yeh

but when i went in this morning evryone was calling me a legend

apparently i had a fight but i dont remember it :S

apparently i beat up a bully for bullying a year 7

but i saw the video on my friends phone and i took a BIG hit to the head

now this was yesterday but i dunno what i actually did. i know about concussion and all that but i slept and im notin a coma so it couldnt be that someone tell me what the hell happened?

Toughened
07-03-2007, 07:03 PM
You may have just blacked out for the rest of the day. I know this sounds a bit weird and ridiculous but if you can't remember anything then that may be why. It might just be a temporary thing and never effect you again but if you had a fight and got hit real bad this may be the case... I'm not too sure to be honest. Maybe go the the doctor to get checked out its up to you.

Russia
07-03-2007, 07:08 PM
Yep you should go see a docter

+rep for sticking up for others bt too much need too +Rep ya in 24 hours

Jamie!
07-03-2007, 09:34 PM
basically you just got welted so you can't remember anything and people are just saying you're a legend n that cause they feel sorry for you :[

nah.. you probs just got concussion or whatever you call it!

Thrilled.
07-03-2007, 09:38 PM
maybe you got drugged and gang-rhaped.
the fight never happened.

Toughened
07-03-2007, 09:43 PM
maybe you got drugged and gang-rhaped.
the fight never happened.

Thrilled, you really need to get a life mate. Your not funny and clever your sad and pathetic. You're not helping no-one at all so why even post.

Niall!
08-03-2007, 12:21 AM
Thrilled, you really need to get a life mate. Your not funny and clever your sad and pathetic. You're not helping no-one at all so why even post.

I thought that was quite funny actually..

Orangeesh
10-03-2007, 05:22 PM
I thought that was quite funny actually..

same... lol

Thrilled.
12-03-2007, 05:06 PM

mate, you need to get a grip on the use of 'your' and 'you're'.
& who ever said i come on here to help people?

Kaytti
12-03-2007, 05:10 PM
Maybe you had a minor amensia. A blow to the head could have caused it, and you may not forget instantly, maybe you forgot while sleeping.

TwoFooted
12-03-2007, 05:14 PM
Maybe its because...you...got drunk!

Maybe you were drunk so decided to pick on some real tough kid, you picked up your empty bottle, smashed him over the head...he got beaten..

And you dont remember cause you were...DRUNK!
Its possible..

zepie
12-03-2007, 05:16 PM
Maybe its because...you...got drunk!

Maybe you were drunk so decided to pick on some real tough kid, you picked up your empty bottle, smashed him over the head...he got beaten..

And you dont remember cause you were...DRUNK!
Its possible..

lol + rep for being funny!

Sly
12-03-2007, 05:32 PM
So you got smacked in the head but your friend just recorded it and didnt try helping you ? Hes nice lol

Wig44.
12-03-2007, 05:44 PM
Lol, I've been smacked pretty hard in the head before. But never had a concussion. LOL who won the fight? Sorry but I had to ask :rolleyes:

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!