PDA

View Full Version : Live Skinning?

Ezzie.
08-03-2007, 04:23 AM
It's know that Jennifer lopez aswell as other celebrities wear real fur and alot of the fur she wears are animals from CHina that have been skinned alive.

Paul mccartney, phil colins, eddie murphy and a few others have been campaigning to stop it

here's a video of it and it's not that peta ******** [im vegetarian and i think they're whack even.]

WARNING: quite graphic and disturbing (shows a live animal being skinned and when it's fur has been ripped off you can see it blinking still.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6263597233537127868&q=animals+skinned+alive&hl=en

Ashhizzle
08-03-2007, 01:13 PM
Thats absolutely SICK!

I think this is cruel, Animals feel pain, like humans. and yet, the governments are doing nothing about this.

I say, Skin the people who skin the animals. See how they feel.

Roboevil
08-03-2007, 01:21 PM
Oh my God, I'm so jealous of J-Lo, did you see the caramel coat she was wearing? It's absolutely gorgeous, when I'm a rich supermodel I'm so buying one. You know my mum had a fur coat quite a while ago, I don't know what she did with it, I think she should give it to me to be honest.

Ashhizzle
08-03-2007, 02:13 PM
Oh my God, I'm so jealous of J-Lo, did you see the caramel coat she was wearing? It's absolutely gorgeous, when I'm a rich supermodel I'm so buying one. You know my mum had a fur coat quite a while ago, I don't know what she did with it, I think she should give it to me to be honest.
You just confused me mit :P

Decapitated!
08-03-2007, 03:54 PM
I saw this a while ago it is ver sick..

Browney
08-03-2007, 04:08 PM
Unfortunately there is a market so they wont stop.

Tiuhdur
08-03-2007, 04:33 PM
Unfortunately there is a market so they wont stop.

exactly it doesnt make me feel "sick" just sad

Ashhizzle
08-03-2007, 04:51 PM
exactly it doesnt make me feel "sick" just sad
Who'd want to do that to an animal, its rly sick to acctually be doing it... not that i've tried

FlyingJesus
08-03-2007, 09:58 PM
I'm guessing the logic behind it is that if you skin it but keep it alive it can regrow the skin so you can do it again? Only reason I can think of.

Ezzie.
09-03-2007, 01:02 AM
Nah flying, they just ripped the skin off of the animal whilst it was still alive, the amount of pain/blood loss would kill the animal in a very slowly agonising way =/ they could've atleast shot them or somthing [i'm against killing animals but they could've atleast dont it "humanely"

Ezzie.
09-03-2007, 01:05 AM
I'm guessing the logic behind it is that if you skin it but keep it alive it can regrow the skin so you can do it again? Only reason I can think of.

Nah flying, they just ripped the skin off of the animal whilst it was still alive, the amount of pain/blood loss would kill the animal in a very slowly agonising way =/ they could've atleast shot them or somthing [i'm against killing animals but they could've atleast dont it "humanely"

CustomHabbo
09-03-2007, 02:27 AM
those people deserve to die i wana kill them. I have dogs and cats and i cant believe that. its sick i just cant explain how sick it is. Its like skinning u with tape over your mouth. holy **** i wana die i shouldnt of watched that im seriously gonna help do something about this. I wana skin them and see them moan and cry then laff my ******* *** of at them i cant believe anybody would do that.
Im willing to donate money to help save those animals

Ezzie.
09-03-2007, 12:06 PM
those people deserve to die i wana kill them. I have dogs and cats and i cant believe that. its sick i just cant explain how sick it is. Its like skinning u with tape over your mouth. holy **** i wana die i shouldnt of watched that im seriously gonna help do something about this. I wana skin them and see them moan and cry then laff my ******* *** of at them i cant believe anybody would do that.
Im willing to donate money to help save those animals

Search on google for charities towards it... also skinning them wouldn't do nothing [the people] it'd just end you up in jail for life or in u.s.a you'd be executed

Papershop
09-03-2007, 01:00 PM
i feel for those animals. I dont understand how a-list celebs can wear that, knowing where its came from and how many animals is killed. and to be quite honest, they dont even look nice on

lSander
09-03-2007, 02:04 PM
Ive seen a lot longer video of this, and it is very sick. The animals will die, if they'e fur is ripped of, while they're alive. ive got nothing against fur, but they should do it humanely, give the animals a leithal(sp) shot, or something, so they won't feel the pain.
I know its sick, but then the animals wont feel the pain.

Kieeran
09-03-2007, 02:07 PM
That is discustinng and sick

Ezzie.
09-03-2007, 04:25 PM
They should only use the fur if they take the meat and use that too... [i don't believe in eating it but do as you will :p]

:Hazel
09-03-2007, 04:26 PM
Thta is so wrong it upsets me.

uh huh her
09-03-2007, 04:32 PM
i don't see why humans have the right to end an innocent animals live, and in a way like skinning, would be inhumane if you were to skin another human. there should be a law passed about banning skinning, live or not. taking away an animals life for fashion is sick. just wait until animals become more evolved than us, then we're in for it ahar.

Ashhizzle
09-03-2007, 04:42 PM
Skin, growing back? They have no skin left, so that would take ages

Yeah, i agree. Killing it... would be ncier to the animal if they insist on skinning them ;[

Browney
09-03-2007, 05:04 PM
We, as a nation, cannot impose our laws on other countries.

DCeption
09-03-2007, 06:41 PM
Who'd want to do that to an animal, its rly sick to acctually be doing it... not that i've tried

Roboevil :rolleyes:

Fur looks crap anyways, and the people wearing it are prats imo

The.Last.Shadow
09-03-2007, 06:55 PM
Okay then if we cannot stop them then we can stop getting them shipped here cant we? For me, Thats just really horrible..I dont know how someone could do that. Not even killing the animal would be right. All animals deserve a full life just like we do. Its horrible...I cant belivie i saw that video...It see that animal just moving around with their skin off its just unbearable...If we stop getting them shipped here then there will be no business to those chinese..Just sick...

GommeInc
09-03-2007, 09:20 PM
Wait... It was alive? That's kinda awful really... I've seen a dead fox being skinned, I was looking through my brothers's sheds window and I saw a fox upside down missing aload of fur. That wasn't sick, but it was dead, so it wouldn't care. But an animal being alive while they did it is sickening really. But hey, that's life I suppose.

Ezzie.
09-03-2007, 10:10 PM

They get their animals from other countries usually.

Mentor
09-03-2007, 11:29 PM
Random, i would have thought it to be signifcantly easyer to skin an animal dead, than alive, and killing one (snapping a neck) would have been far easyer o.0 Plus you wouldnt have the problem of blood getting all over and staining the fur, makeing it unuseable, a side effect of a beating heart.

So the fact, theres 2 versions, its easyer/cheeper to do on a dead animal, and the fact it would ruin most the fur anyway kinda leads me to belive its Staged in the same way peta do (aka yea it really died, they really did it. But thats not actualy what real skinners do world wide, just people trying to make a shock video "/)

sBosma
10-03-2007, 01:49 AM
They kill poachers immediately when they are poaching.

They should kill the people who do this.

Animals have the same rights as we do.

Ezzie.
10-03-2007, 02:04 AM
Random, i would have thought it to be signifcantly easyer to skin an animal dead, than alive, and killing one (snapping a neck) would have been far easyer o.0 Plus you wouldnt have the problem of blood getting all over and staining the fur, makeing it unuseable, a side effect of a beating heart.

So the fact, theres 2 versions, its easyer/cheeper to do on a dead animal, and the fact it would ruin most the fur anyway kinda leads me to belive its Staged in the same way peta do (aka yea it really died, they really did it. But thats not actualy what real skinners do world wide, just people trying to make a shock video "/)

Blood splatters on fur dead or alive tbh, unless they bled the animal which is just as bad.. i'm guessing skinning alive is less time wasted killing the animal :s who can justify or comprehend that vid tough :S

Browney
10-03-2007, 09:43 AM
Blood splatters on fur dead or alive tbh, unless they bled the animal which is just as bad.. i'm guessing skinning alive is less time wasted killing the animal :s who can justify or comprehend that vid tough :S

Lethal injection would kill it without splattering blood. And to the Last Shadow, people like J-Lo are still buying fur so really she's setting a bad example for the public.

GommeInc
10-03-2007, 01:08 PM
Where on earth did you get this information?

When you kill an animal, betweem half a day and a few days, the blood will have either of dried up, clotted or not be easy to get out of the animal. So skinning a dead animal means alot less blood (if any) compared to an alvie animal, which obvious has a heart continiously pumping. Skinning an animal is best done when the animal is hung up, so blood hits the floors, rather than goes underneath the animal sat on a table.

I think I agree with Mentor, that this is probably like a publicity stunt. They probably don't do that alot in that country. PETA do half theirs, and purposely slaughter an animal so they can get more money.

Browney
10-03-2007, 01:48 PM
Actually, it does seem staged as it seems in-efficient and it could damage the fur.

:Jamie
19-03-2007, 07:01 PM
Thats sad to watch, can't believe you have people that do this, I will never ever wear fur and I don't see how celebritys can.

2hd.
23-03-2007, 05:32 PM
sorry, wrong window i pressed.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!