PDA

View Full Version : Hey,

The Don
08-03-2007, 05:55 PM
Hi im not sure who remembers me but i quit runescape about 5 months ago. im deciding if i should come back or not. What updates has happend to the runescape community besided the hunter skill? Ty.:D :D

Youheard
08-03-2007, 05:56 PM
I don't remember you but welcome back :D

[Jay]
08-03-2007, 05:58 PM
I think i rember you not sure anyways nothing good has happend really skills capes are now out if you got 99 in a skill you get one for that skill.... more quest as usuall....Luring has become a big thing as well latley..... and apart from that nothing really :P o ye few updates and graphics changes

The Don
08-03-2007, 06:00 PM
I think i rember you not sure anyways nothing good has happend really skills capes are now out if you got 99 in a skill you get one for that skill more quest as usuall....Luring has become a big thing as well latley and apart from that nothing really :P o ye few updates and graphics changes
Thanks

And does stress free still come on the forums?:P

[Jay]
08-03-2007, 06:04 PM
yep sometimes he has quit he usually makes a few accounts and comes on lol but you know him he gets banned quickly lol anywas if you really want to contact him join www.scapescene.com (http://www.scapescene.com) rs froum owned by rachel his names is conor on there :P conor with 1 n not 2

The Don
08-03-2007, 06:06 PM
yep sometimes he has quit he usually makes a few accounts and comes on lol but you know him he gets banned quickly lol anywas if you really want to contact him join www.scapescene.com (http://www.scapescene.com) rs froum owned by rachel his names is conor on there :P conor with 1 n not 2

Cheers,
And you said something about luring becoming a big thing and stuff i know about luring but what type should i watch out for if i do join again?
Sorry if i seem a noob.:rolleyes:

[Jay]
08-03-2007, 06:10 PM
na lol you dont seem like a noob anyways there are a few lures out which manily are money scamming or rare item scamming just dont go near wildy and if something seems to good to be true and is anywhere near wildy its a lure...
Edit* look in the guide section you can find some guides on lures and also on youtube just type in rs luring or what ever

The Don
08-03-2007, 06:15 PM
na lol you dont seem like a noob anyways there are a few lures out which manily are money scamming or rare item scamming just dont go near wildy and if something seems to good to be true and is anywhere near wildy its a lure...

Ok thanks for the help :) + rep and that’s about all the questions I needed
Answering. EDIT: I need to spread some rep :(

Slash
08-03-2007, 06:16 PM
ah I remember you :p
Cool really summed up whats happened basically :p
Welcome back ;]

The Don
08-03-2007, 06:20 PM
ah I remember you :p
Cool really summed up whats happened basically :p
Welcome back ;]

Ooo i missed out Youheard

Thanks All of you :)

Sly
08-03-2007, 07:08 PM
I remember you, the Rachel wannabee.

The Don
08-03-2007, 07:24 PM
I remember you, the Rachel wannabee.
Yes im sure:)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!