PDA

View Full Version : Chucked out of TWVA lmao.

sock
08-03-2007, 07:46 PM
Lmao, I've been chucked out of TravelWorldVA, because first of all adam said it was because I said to someone on hxf, learn the tuorials lmao, now hes saying I never lift a finger for the VA. well.. that isn't true.. because I've been planning routes and everything, and then one I finished, I asked Adam on messenger if he has started on the site yet, he says No i'm busy. So how am I not lifting a finger for the VA. I was the founder of the va, and the only reason Adam thinks he owns it now is because he bought a server, vbulletin and somit else. Hes saying I didn't pay anything towards it, well thats because he never asked, you can't expect me to pay for something, when you never even asked, I fort the va was going to die, because he said he said he was always busy. I come on messenger last night. Adam goes "Hi I have some info for you" then I go "What?" He goes "I have just bought a server, vbulletin and domain" I say "k" he goes "your better of being a hub-coordinator" kk. I am happy with that. but no need to chuck me out of va. so everytime he employs someone for va, he will have proper strict rules.

Agree?

OMGitsaROSS
08-03-2007, 07:52 PM
You know how I feel on this tbh.

And tbh, why don't you just get over it and make a new one?

sock
08-03-2007, 07:56 PM
Lmao. I'm not making a new one, I worked for about 2 weeks on this va, can't just chuck it away.

Kieran
08-03-2007, 10:07 PM
Join another one? British Airways VA is recruiting.

Dan!
09-03-2007, 06:36 PM
Lmao, I've been chucked out of TravelWorldVA, because first of all adam said it was because I said to someone on hxf, learn the tuorials lmao, now hes saying I never lift a finger for the VA. well.. that isn't true.. because I've been planning routes and everything, and then one I finished, I asked Adam on messenger if he has started on the site yet, he says No i'm busy. So how am I not lifting a finger for the VA. I was the founder of the va, and the only reason Adam thinks he owns it now is because he bought a server, vbulletin and somit else. Hes saying I didn't pay anything towards it, well thats because he never asked, you can't expect me to pay for something, when you never even asked, I fort the va was going to die, because he said he said he was always busy. I come on messenger last night. Adam goes "Hi I have some info for you" then I go "What?" He goes "I have just bought a server, vbulletin and domain" I say "k" he goes "your better of being a hub-coordinator" kk. I am happy with that. but no need to chuck me out of va. so everytime he employs someone for va, he will have proper strict rules.

Agree?

for your infomation. adam did not pay for anything the sever is mine vb is mine to and i sent him the money for the the domain :P

i had no problem with what adam saids you could be. think adam was just stress. i also pay for vabase it a user system made for va site ;) www.vabase.com i think :P

it just we had to buy the sever for the va site to work :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!