PDA

View Full Version : Weird Dreams... What do they mean?! [SHARE]

Ostinato
08-03-2007, 09:09 PM
Hey guys! :)

All this week I've had numerous weird dreams... :S

So I decided to create a wee thread to tell you all about them and let you post what you think they could mean. Also, if you've had any weird dreams (although just about all dreams are weird!:P) you can post them too. :)

Anyway... My first dream was on Sunday. In the dream my mum had, had her baby and she was having some sort of party for it. Then during the party the baby and my dog, Lucy, dissapeared. So me and my friend Kerry were searching like all over the place and like everywhere I live to find them but we couldn't, and everyone was pure crying and really distraught and upset. Then there was this one final place we finally checked... it was like - a loft or something, and my friend Jenna was crying. When we asked her what was up she said "Maria (my girlfriend) has killed Lucy... and the baby".

Then I woke up... rofl. It was so weird to have this dream that my girlfriend of a year could kill my dog and my future brother/sister. Lol.

My second dream that was weird this week - was last night.

In it, my dog - Lucy - was really, really, reallyyyy tiny. Like so small she could fit in my dad's hand - rofl. Anyway, my dad was kneeling on the laminate flooring in my living room, and Lucy was in the palm of his hand. She leaned back and fell onto the ground and he was like "Quick! She's cracked her skull". Then my mum (who is a nurse in real life) was giving her CPR and stuff to save her... even though she was so small - but she still died.

It's really weird, cause in both dreams my dog has died. Lol I don't know whether to take it in a literal sense... but she's only 1 year old so I doubt anything is wrong with her. My aunties dog however, nearly got put down on Monday as it had taken a stroke, and I also lost my older dog, Becky, a year and a half ago.

Any idea's what they could be about? Do you think their linked? :S Haha.

All solutions and ideas are appreciated guys. I think dream's are a really interesting topic as they can be nice, scary, weird etc.

Finally... the scariest/worst dream I have ever had was a few years ago. It was a really short dream which was over quickly. I was in my living room and then the remote control fell off of the table. So I went to pick it up and then I looked out the living room door - which has glass panes - and there was this little boy... maybe a toddler standing staring at me. It was one of those stares where it is straight and directly into your eye... It was the most scary look I have ever given me, and it was clear the little boy was a ghost. What makes it even more scary, is when I was telling my mum and dad about the dream - my dad said he had also dreampt about a similar toddler...

Post your weird dreams too! <3

Barkseh2131
08-03-2007, 09:12 PM
A few weeks before my Grandma was diagnosed with cancer in 2004 she had a dream about a black angel were her whole body shut down and she couldn’t speak etc and it’s supposed to mean death.

Freaky…

samsaBEAR
08-03-2007, 09:14 PM
i once had this dream that me+my girlfriend lived in a palace of marshmallows
that was strange

stratosphere
08-03-2007, 09:15 PM
I was naked.

IT WAS REALLY WEIRD.

-Sweex
08-03-2007, 09:19 PM
i once had a dream where i was in bed and there was a noise coming down from the kitchen , so i went to look and someone was looking hrough my fridge. I shouted hey what do u think your doing and he ran up the stairs into my sisters bedroom wardrobe and vanished.
weird......

Ostinato
08-03-2007, 09:24 PM
Lol wow they really are weird! :P

It's strange how we have them! xD

-Sweex
08-03-2007, 09:25 PM
Lol wow they really are weird! :P

It's strange how we have them! xD

yep , it is :)

brandon
08-03-2007, 09:26 PM
lol I never remember my weird dreams.
Most recent one was the other day when I was goin out with this girl I didn't even know, but now I met her in real life? that was weird..

shiver
08-03-2007, 09:30 PM
one about school, where i was the headteacher but still a regular student :s it was well strange

-Sweex
08-03-2007, 09:38 PM
oh and also , i was on holiday in blackpool asleep and i had a dream where i was on top of the blackpool tower. suddenly i fell and was like 5 inches from touching
the ground and then i woke up. ;[

DiscoPat
08-03-2007, 09:41 PM
I remmember my dreams when I wake up but after like getting dressed etc I tend to forget, but usually I have nice ones, but occasionally have the scary weird ones.

Dan2nd
08-03-2007, 09:44 PM
I had a dream I went to a theme park with my family we were in a like a haunted house attraction. We were walking past scenes with like dead people and stuff when suddenly one of the robotic zombies jumps out and says do not pass this point. We just carried on anyway. My dream then kind of cut into the next day and i was sittinin the living room I saw my dad walk up from his car he suddenly had a really scared face and started bashing against the window I was 5 when I had this dream so in the dream I was to short to open the door and let him in. A moldy zombie hand then grabbed his shoulder and dragged him away I was only 5 and woke up crying lol

lSander
08-03-2007, 09:46 PM
Few months back, I saw that my whole family was killed ;S, I was so freaked, it was at 4-5am, and i couldn't sleep again after this, i was so freaky :'(. There was blood everywhere and staff, I saw that the killers were islam terrorists(no offence!)

F32
08-03-2007, 09:47 PM
the worst dream i had was about the head from art attack and it was haunting me and only i could see it.

i was playing my small piano when i looked out the window and there it was; green glowing eyes and all.

it was scary, and woke up and screamed and i swore to my mum it was in the shed, so she opened the curtains and had a look - she's like... no it isn't...

so i went back to sleep and the next night i had a dream that we took the shed to cleethorpes and put it in the see and it drifted away with the head inside.

another dream i had was where there was like a barbecue in my back garden but these people that were there were like real and everything. i even woke up and looked out my window and they were there and then one was by the side of my bed then i screamed again and mum came in etc.

all when i was around 8/9.

weird - sure thing :)

Kymux
08-03-2007, 09:48 PM
I had this dream like last year where i was at this university in wales i had stayed at a long time ago, i was in a corridor and it went on for ages, right at the end i coudl see a tiger...

i ran form it but it didnt chase me, i ran into the street then round a corner, and it was right there infront of me, just staring at me. i kept running but it never followed me but it was always round every corner... i suddenly started falling, i can remember why then i woke up suddenly...

freakiness

bo$$
08-03-2007, 09:50 PM
If you really want some meanings to dreams just google search "Dream Dictionaries" or like.. Dream meanings.. It'll probably have some online stuff about it.

But anywho.
Ive had a couple dreams about things and then the exact thing happened :p
I used to have alot of creepy dreams when I was younger.:(

stratosphere
08-03-2007, 09:51 PM
It's strange when we are having a good dream and we are about to reach what we've been waiting for, we wake up but when we are having bad dreams and we are about to reach what we've NOT been waiting for, we don't wake up.

Try visiting www.dreammoods.com

:Hazel
08-03-2007, 09:54 PM
its strange how your dog was in both dreams and maybe they are linked in some way :s

i dreamt not so long ago that someone was chasing me and i woke up in a cold sweat. i dunno who or what it was either. i dont really know how to explain what dreams are or how they work or why we have them. its really strange...

lSander
08-03-2007, 09:54 PM
It's strange when we are having a good dream and we are about to reach what we've been waiting for, we wake up but when we are having bad dreams and we are about to reach what we've NOT been waiting for, we don't wake up.

SO TRUE !

Seacat
08-03-2007, 10:03 PM
I had a weirdish one about 5 week ago...

I dreamt that I was in a foreign Country and had killed 2 people and was up in Court defending myself against the murders (and for some reason my English teachers were there lol)

I hadn't stopped at home that night but when I saw my mum the next morning she told me that she'd had a weird dream about I'd killed somebody while we were on holiday and she was defending me in Court.

Quite weird :s I dunno if it had any link to do with us studying defences to murder in Law but its weird how my mum had a similar dream the same night.

stratosphere
08-03-2007, 10:06 PM
And I had this dream that I was in the kitchen with my mum and dad and these clone zombies, like 1million of them, crashed through the kitchen wall and they had air bags for heads and they started strangling me. It was really weird :S

bo$$
08-03-2007, 10:07 PM
also.. Dreams are usually linked to some things that you've been thinking about lately..
Like lets say Im moving..
and I dream that like.. something happened and it made me run to a new place to stay and what not..
I guess.. Lol
Thats why usually in dreams you can link things with things that are currently happening in your life
Such as.. Watch a scary movie.. have a scary dream..
Someone in the hospital.. You usually dream about them..
and so on and so forth

Chickenblob
08-03-2007, 10:21 PM
I had a dream where I was in the scene of something like 'Welcome To The Black Parade' I sorta walked around then I ended up in this field with some of my friends and I started drinking alcohol and then I think I died or something cos it just went blank..

summer
08-03-2007, 10:22 PM
i keep having this weird dream where i'm on a ship and it turns around to sail off, but it tips over and i wake up just as i'm about to drown :l

[Chris]
08-03-2007, 10:35 PM
Falling dreams, god i hate them so much

*falling*
5 hours later
*see the floor*
*wake up*

i also had a dream the other night where i was kinda, "hovering" and i fell asleep and dreamed about falling and a woke up and jumped, nearly fell outa' bed :P

another was where i was little *about 5-6* and i woke up and some police of some sort came in and took my mum and dad and dragged em off and i was crying on the floor :(

Jamie!
08-03-2007, 10:39 PM
i had a wierd dream a couple of nights ago..

for some reason me n me boyo, n cousins ran away from this place we were staying on holiday and we went down by this river and then we went into thse woods, then cause they were too scared to go in we pushed my boyo in and someone shouted something behind me so i looked, then i looked back round and seen my boyo dragged into these bushes so we ran in but couldn't find anything.. so we were looking and there was this copper just standing in the middle of the woods but he couldn't talk so we went into this caravan park and asked around then we went right through the woods and came to this hill and we looked up and there was them tents they put up when someone is murdered, and then i was pure worrying n that then the policeman that couldnt talk came over and said that it was me boyo n then i noticed a knife with blood on so i said whats that.. then he took it out and lifted it up as if he was to stab me but then i woke up..

wierd eh lol

:LeKevin:
08-03-2007, 10:45 PM
the worst dream i had was about the head from art attack and it was haunting me and only i could see it.

http://www.nostalgiacentral.com/images_tv/artattack076.JPG Lmao x]

I'm forever having weird dreams :(

bo$$
08-03-2007, 10:52 PM
another was where i was little *about 5-6* and i woke up and some police of some sort came in and took my mum and dad and dragged em off and i was crying on the floor :(

You mean like.. You woke up in your dream and your parents were being dragged off?

Ohh. I remember a few odd dreams Ive had.. a few was like.. I was on a bus and then it crashed and I saw nothing but the black/white/grey fuzziness of a tv when theres no cable connected to it O_O and then I woke up to that on my tv.. lol

Axel
08-03-2007, 10:56 PM
I had a dream about being a moderator on HXF the other day, and I was all like wohhhh, that's how sad I am. Though it must be some sort of sign.

Hazza
08-03-2007, 11:01 PM
Hey guys! :)

All this week I've had numerous weird dreams... :S

So I decided to create a wee thread to tell you all about them and let you post what you think they could mean. Also, if you've had any weird dreams (although just about all dreams are weird!:P) you can post them too. :)

Anyway... My first dream was on Sunday. In the dream my mum had, had her baby and she was having some sort of party for it. Then during the party the baby and my dog, Lucy, dissapeared. So me and my friend Kerry were searching like all over the place and like everywhere I live to find them but we couldn't, and everyone was pure crying and really distraught and upset. Then there was this one final place we finally checked... it was like - a loft or something, and my friend Jenna was crying. When we asked her what was up she said "Maria (my girlfriend) has killed Lucy... and the baby".

Then I woke up... rofl. It was so weird to have this dream that my girlfriend of a year could kill my dog and my future brother/sister. Lol.

My second dream that was weird this week - was last night.

In it, my dog - Lucy - was really, really, reallyyyy tiny. Like so small she could fit in my dad's hand - rofl. Anyway, my dad was kneeling on the laminate flooring in my living room, and Lucy was in the palm of his hand. She leaned back and fell onto the ground and he was like "Quick! She's cracked her skull". Then my mum (who is a nurse in real life) was giving her CPR and stuff to save her... even though she was so small - but she still died.

It's really weird, cause in both dreams my dog has died. Lol I don't know whether to take it in a literal sense... but she's only 1 year old so I doubt anything is wrong with her. My aunties dog however, nearly got put down on Monday as it had taken a stroke, and I also lost my older dog, Becky, a year and a half ago.

Any idea's what they could be about? Do you think their linked? :S Haha.

All solutions and ideas are appreciated guys. I think dream's are a really interesting topic as they can be nice, scary, weird etc.

Finally... the scariest/worst dream I have ever had was a few years ago. It was a really short dream which was over quickly. I was in my living room and then the remote control fell off of the table. So I went to pick it up and then I looked out the living room door - which has glass panes - and there was this little boy... maybe a toddler standing staring at me. It was one of those stares where it is straight and directly into your eye... It was the most scary look I have ever given me, and it was clear the little boy was a ghost. What makes it even more scary, is when I was telling my mum and dad about the dream - my dad said he had also dreampt about a similar toddler...

Post your weird dreams too! <3

Woah, that last one is weird, I would laugh if that toodler was your furture brother..:o

My most recent weird dream was most probably the one where I was in the car with my mum and she stopped the car all of a sudden.. So I took over the driving [Baring in mind i'm only fourteen] then I was driving and all of a sudden I was in my room playing with a toy car...

Strange..:s

Alterate
08-03-2007, 11:06 PM
wierdest dream I've ever had. Erm.. I was Phil Mitchell and I was on the set of eastenders in his bedroom and I was penetrating his wife at the time in eastenders 4got her name. One that shot him and they were going out in real life aswell.. Was wierd dream..

TwoFooted
08-03-2007, 11:10 PM
I had a dream when I was proper small that I was with shaggy and scooby-doo but suddenly they turned around and looked at me with red glowing eyes and chased me in a field.

lew!
08-03-2007, 11:53 PM
I keep on having strange dreams, Like when i feel ill i feel like things that are by my bed are like REALLY Close to me and that, But im the opposite of chlostraphobic.

And another where its this really ugly man and he pushes girls through a machine with loads of cogs in, its very strange.

Dubble
09-03-2007, 12:03 AM
When im realy sick i mean readly almost dieing sick ( Happen 4 times to me so unlucky) Theres all theys men in white everythink is in white and we are just playing pool and they smack me over the head when i get up the pull out some rope and tie me up then PUSH ME DOWN THE STAIRS!!! it gos on for like 5 min then i stop and die then i weak up all wet and everythink and my heart stoped for like 10 secs then im like OMG ITS PUMPING AGAIN!?!?! Then i threw up.

Crono
09-03-2007, 05:22 AM
Every single dream I've ever had has been insanely wierd.

I remember having a dream when I was really young that I was laying on my bed with an older girl just talking, and Animal from the Muppet Babies came in my room and threw her out the window. Then he grabbed me and started slamming me against the wall. Then I cralwed under my bed and I ended up in some pot thing and there was 3 witches around me. Then I was at my grandma's house and it was really dark. That was it.

I've also had dreams where I've beat the crap out of people. Like one where I was at the mall on the escelator and I just started beating a lady up. I also had a dream where I was on some cliff thing but it was sort of in a circle, with a few other cliffs inside. Gloom (the pokemon) was on another one and somehow I ended up on his and I just started beating him up until I could see his skull, and I just remember kicking his skull trying to make it come off.

My most recent dream was a couple nights ago. It was really short, I was in my room standing next to the window. I live on the 3rd floor of an apartment building and somehow I fell out and when I was falling I was thinking "this is gonna hurt really bad" but when I landed I felt nothing. When I landed I was in a wierd position (kinda leaning back while crouching down with one leg extended out; sort of like a ninja).

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!