PDA

View Full Version : Safe not sorry!

Yoshimitsui
08-03-2007, 09:11 PM
Yeah, a message on Habbo poped up from habbo staff about going to habbohut.com.
A show on or something.
Screenie to come!

theman0001
08-03-2007, 09:15 PM
http://img162.imageshack.us/img162/3668/safenotsorryeo1.png
heres the message :)

Yoshimitsui
08-03-2007, 09:17 PM
Cant see it, i can't get to host it either it's all playing up :(

ReviewDude
08-03-2007, 09:19 PM
Cant see it, i can't get to host it either it's all playing up :(

http://img162.imageshack.us/img162/3668/safenotsorryeo1.png

;)

ÂșNotesÂș
08-03-2007, 09:26 PM
Haha, I was pmsl - somebody sent a request saying "Becs shut up, you're boring." lol!

theman0001
08-03-2007, 09:28 PM
is that safe not sorry show that radio show they have on? if so its got less listeners than habbox

Yoshimitsui
08-03-2007, 09:34 PM
Heres the screenie, thamks to Reviewdude.

http://img162.imageshack.us/img162/3...otsorryeo1.png

Jordy
08-03-2007, 09:41 PM
Sorry Becs and all you habbohutters. I really like Habbohut and tune in fairly regularly.

Just I kind of think it's unfair Habbohut get 1 or 2 hotel alerts about DJ Shows or events a week.

Not every official fansite has a habbo staff to support them and give them all that popularity. I think just the one hotel alert a month for habbohut would be better. I do like Habbohut don't get me wrong, I just feel it's a little unfair advantage.

GoldenMerc
08-03-2007, 09:54 PM
Sorry Becs and all you habbohutters. I really like Habbohut and tune in fairly regularly.

Just I kind of think it's unfair Habbohut get 1 or 2 hotel alerts about DJ Shows or events a week.

Not every official fansite has a habbo staff to support them and give them all that popularity. I think just the one hotel alert a month for habbohut would be better. I do like Habbohut don't get me wrong, I just feel it's a little unfair advantage.

To be honest it shoulnt get one at all,Its unfair advantage as you said.

quijibob
08-03-2007, 11:15 PM

oh shut up.

Flumples
08-03-2007, 11:34 PM
HabboHut get special treatment because they're a cooperative of Habbo and is paid for by Habbo Canada.

Shawnstra
09-03-2007, 12:04 AM

They should do something like when an official radio hits 1000 listeners, they should be alerted or something

Boxiel
09-03-2007, 12:06 AM
My music > all tbh.

Pyroka
09-03-2007, 12:59 AM
Habbo Hut is really Bobba radio in my opinion, Bobba radio being the actual American radio for Habbo Hotel. Rather stupid really but its their site!

Jordy
09-03-2007, 07:21 AM
oh shut up.

Hmm.. But there's some failing official fansites with very few visitors, the owner just then gets bored of this as and closes it. I'd rather the "not so popular" official fansites got hotel alerts like 2 times a week instead. I ain't gonna name fansites, but it'd really help get some official fansites back on their feet!

le harry
09-03-2007, 07:38 AM
I don't really care, HXF is my only love :)

Liz♥
09-03-2007, 07:41 AM
HabboHut get special treatment because they're a cooperative of Habbo and is paid for by Habbo Canada.

In addition, it's common sense to know Becs is managing director of HabboHut but also she's promoting a radio show not only involved with Habbo but Sulake as well as it's her job, if she didn't do it on HabboHut, she would do it on another fansite and it would make common sense to do it on a site she OWNS, that's OFFICIAL. In addition, HabboHut has been experiencing major downtime and really needs this, I understand some other fansites are facing some similar problems but if they don't try and get alerts, then they won't get any - Thehabbos got one when they did that ball thingy.

DJ-Vimto
09-03-2007, 01:50 PM
this is my time to rant about the fansites getting alerts thing....

like some people have already mentioned, Habbohut is owned by Becs, so they get alerts ALL the time, even for the most stupid of reasons -.-

im not sure if any of the other official fansite owners have tried to get an alert, but it is extremely difficult to do so, believe me i know, ive tried so many times, each time ive either been told no, or been fed a load of crap as to why it cannot happen.

on the subject of failing fansites... i know some people are going to point the finger at HabboFM, i dont blame them to be honest, what was once a thriving site with 100s of listeners every day soon turned into something people didnt want to know about, thanks to certain people doing certain things which i wont name which lead to us getting official complaints from the hotel management.... the end result being what there is today :[

however, despite the recent changes to the layout, there is another big change coming in the summer, and its because of that change that you huys will find out why theres so little content currently on the site. and before anyone says it, NO IT IS NOT GOING TO BE CLOSING!

what i do know, is that L_W is going to be involved somewhere, cant say where just yet, but theres going to be lots of competitions happening, with a lot of rare prizes too :]

--ss--
09-03-2007, 03:48 PM

Becs owns habbohut and it is managed by staff.

Yoshimitsui
09-03-2007, 04:26 PM
But Becs can't have made that alert yesterday, as she hsant been on for a week i think.

--ss--
09-03-2007, 04:29 PM
But Becs can't have made that alert yesterday, as she hsant been on for a week i think.
She could have used the intra.sulake.com :]

Yoshimitsui
09-03-2007, 04:32 PM
o rite, well i don't have a clue what that is? Care to explain lol!

I go there and i get na security certificate warning!

Jordy
09-03-2007, 04:40 PM
o rite, well i don't have a clue what that is? Care to explain lol!

I go there and i get na security certificate warning!

k I can't really give a detailed description of it as I don't know much, others on this forum do though. K well it's housekeeping. Moderators and Habbo Staff use it to manage the hotel. E.g it has a forum etc and MODs would book their shifts there. They can read CFHs, console reports, habbo home reports the lot their doing it all on housekeeping. MODs and Habbo Staff don't always need to login to do their moderating and stuff.

Intra is used by Senior Habbo Staff to manage the habbo website and do important things such as "Hotel alerts".

Extra is used by moderators to do well, anything basic, though it still has lots of power.

Soz if anything I said is untrue, knowing my luck it probably is :P

Yoshimitsui
09-03-2007, 04:44 PM
Ahh, thanks mate :) SHould i click yes at this certificate warning thing?

DJ-Vimto
10-03-2007, 12:46 AM
if you do click yes, you come to an "access denied" page lol

Yoshimitsui
10-03-2007, 12:04 PM
ooo, o well. I thought i would see some kind off login page or something.

Murdoch
04-04-2007, 06:31 AM
Habbohut isn't your ordinary official fansite. We are financed by Habbo Canada, and are made to support Sulake business such as Safe not Sorry, FOMO and other regional country events.

Hxf Santa
04-04-2007, 06:36 AM
Thanks, for this, one, i didn't get though

Amerix
04-04-2007, 09:07 AM
You get the alert saying "MOD noob, woops i mean omega is dj'ing on habbohut - TUNE IN NOW!"

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!