PDA

View Full Version : Hobba's losing power.

Matty
19-04-2005, 10:38 PM
I feel that the hobbas losing some of their powers will make more conjestion kindda thing. e.g more unnaceptable rooms, seen as they cant edit them. feel they should get them back same with checking they're record, i mean getting away with a 7day ban smells.

bigbutsound
20-04-2005, 06:56 AM
Yeah , I have to agree with the room thing , It is just putting more work onto the MOD's , Yes they get paid to do these kind of things but they already have alot of calls to take without doing them to! Where as a hobba could just simply change it. I am not sure about the checking records , I don't see how they need to see that anyways , It was just a way to nosey :P

dannyboymed
20-04-2005, 07:23 AM
I like the new additions, although that's probably just because it means less chance of a ban :)

Seacat
20-04-2005, 08:21 AM
It doesnt mean less chance of a ban, if you're caught breaking the Habbo way you'll still be banned.

At least Super Hobbas got some of their power back - rights in every room :p

BlueTails
20-04-2005, 09:19 AM
:( thats just unfair

jovv
20-04-2005, 11:37 AM
Thing is, its not just hobbas who lost the furni tool, even Gold Badged HC's cant use it :l Unless Hobbas can use the furni tool. But it means that there is less things Gold Badges can do. In fact is there anything else appart from the badge different now?

---MAD---
20-04-2005, 11:39 AM
hmm there must be a reason for habbo to do this to hobbas..

dannyboymed
20-04-2005, 11:50 AM
It's only the badge that's different now. Hobbas still have it as far as I know, I saw a Hobba removing furni from a wall 3 nights ago.

bigbutsound
20-04-2005, 12:48 PM
Yes , you may have but if she/he was a member of the Tech Team , They have a tool anyways.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!