PDA

View Full Version : The Great habbo Gold Rush

theman0001
09-03-2007, 05:40 PM
link is here http://www.habbo.co.uk/news/article143.html

Lost_Witness
Save a horse ride a crocodile!
http://images.habbohotel.co.uk/c_images/album1054/gold_bars.png Since the addition of the Habbo Exchange feature within your Habbo Catalogue (a feature which allows you to change your Habbo Credits into a tradeable currency) there has been a large demand for Gold Bars. UkchaserAl and Buubar have been investigating what can best be described as the Great Habbo Gold Rush. The most commented difference being that instead of horses to ride off exploring for gold with... well, we have crocodiles! They are surprisingly comfortable though and make up for lost time when crossing rivers!

http://images.habbohotel.co.uk/c_images/album1774/HabboSleepingOnMoney.gifIt didn't take Buubar long to find an example of how the Gold Rush was starting to have a big influence in room design. The room we have featured on the right not only has a wall stacked high with Gold Bars but it also has a floor completely covered in them! UKchaserAl followed Buubar into the room and put his sunglasses on to take a closer look around. He wondered whether there was anything like Fort Knox in the Hotel with wall to wall Gold Bars!

UKchaserAl took his sunglasses off and rode into the night on his purple crocodile named Windy. Buubar decided to reside under a tree for a while and plan his next stage of the investigation.

Have you seen a Habbo Fort Knox? Are you involved with the Great Habbo Gold Rush? Are you building Fort Knox? Tell us all about it and we will publish your best stories on Monday 12th March!

Mail to: [email protected] ([email protected])
Subject: Habbo Gold Rush
Include: Room names and Habbo names

The Habbo Exchange is a new section within your Habbo Catalogue where you can purchase Tradable Credits with your Habbo Credits. The Tradable Credits you purchase are items of Furni and can therefore be placed in your Guest Room and also placed in the trading box.

This means you can now trade Habbo Credits for Furni via the trading box in Habbo Hotel using these new Tradable Credits!

You can purchase your Tradable Credits in the quantities listed below:

Ashhizzle
09-03-2007, 05:42 PM
random comp Much?

theman0001
09-03-2007, 05:43 PM
yeah i hate the comps for making rooms

Tristan
09-03-2007, 05:44 PM
What do you win? :s Your story published? That's all? :s

Ashhizzle
09-03-2007, 05:49 PM
Thats all now :P

Nothing for ROTW EITHER :S

mangle
09-03-2007, 05:53 PM
They should do a good room comp.
Not one where you need gold :[

theman0001
09-03-2007, 05:55 PM
the only people who i have seen with that much gold are fansite owners

TrueColours
09-03-2007, 05:57 PM
Well I really hate these competitions, Only the most popularism and richest room will actually win. Most of them don't even design the room -.-

Ashhizzle
09-03-2007, 05:59 PM
NO THEY PAY PEOPLE TO DO IT ^^

Browney
09-03-2007, 06:03 PM
Ooh another comp which needs me to spend lots to win.

Ashhizzle
09-03-2007, 06:38 PM
Ooh another comp which needs me to spend lots to win.
Yet another way sulake make money aye.

Soka
09-03-2007, 07:14 PM
Yet another way sulake make money aye.

was just gona say that lol, they've even got the credits for sale at the bottom of the article - they're trying to encourage people to buy a whole wall of 'em?

Gwii
10-03-2007, 01:11 AM
Pfft.

A comp requiring lots of credits, I don't see Habbo making another excuse to get money again, do you? [/sarcasm]

--Gwii

Pyroka
10-03-2007, 01:20 AM
Well I really hate these competitions, Only the most popularism and richest room will actually win. Most of them don't even design the room -.-

Too right mate, that's the glory of Habbo Hotel. It's just like a small but virtual Earth isn't it? Everyone wants to be popular, rich and overall they want to win most things.. Just like a small Earth :rolleyes: Oh and did I mention that sucks? I guess we can all revel in the fact that these people are spending money on credits just to get their stories published while we're enjoying the good things in life.. like using the money for things which aren't limited to a virtual client. Sucks to be them :D

Shawnstra
10-03-2007, 07:19 AM
Waste of credits :rolleyes: This is to get Habbos to buy more Habbo exchange. Hey, wait, its not waste of credits, you can trade it back anyway :P Hmm, waste of r/l cash buying credits, ahh, thats better. :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!