PDA

View Full Version : [UK] The Habbo Pets Poll

TrueColours
09-03-2007, 09:45 PM
A Poll on habbo pet's have now been published, click HERE (http://www.habbo.co.uk/community/polls/pets.html)for the poll.

Based on // Pets.

jackass
09-03-2007, 10:07 PM
Cool, but on another note, pls stop using massive text and putting [UK] in front of everything. This IS the UK forum, so don't bother putting it, no one else does.

PriceTags
09-03-2007, 11:36 PM
Cool, but on another note, pls stop using massive text and putting [UK] in front of everything. This IS the UK forum, so don't bother putting it, no one else does.

all true.

@xP
09-03-2007, 11:39 PM

i agree its anoying..

kk.
09-03-2007, 11:48 PM
actually, i disagree with the [UK] thing because i go on the new posts and i have no idea which hotel it is on because i dont tend to look which part of the forum it is in. however the writing is a bit large lol

Pyroka
10-03-2007, 01:28 AM
I think it adds a personal touch as I've seen many people post things which are real life articles so good job with the whole UK thing, dont let people put you down on it since it's fine. :) This pets poll looks rather rubbish to be honest, I'd rather do a "Who do you think is the best staff?" poll, in tradition Bebo styling. *grin*

Shawnstra
10-03-2007, 07:20 AM
Ooh, ooh, do we win anything?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!