PDA

View Full Version : Radio Panel !BRAND NEW!

nitty
09-03-2007, 10:28 PM
Hey Everyone Im Currently selling my friends DJ panel.

Its $20 USD

Main Options
- Home
- DJ Rules
- View the DJ News
- View the radio info
- DJ ShoutBox
- Logout

DJ Options
- Timetable
- Listener Shoutout
- View Requests

Account Management
- Edit DJ Profile
- View DJ Profiles
- Edit Password

Private Messaging
- New Message
- View Messages (0 New)
- Mass Message

Admin section
Panel options
- Edit Title / Slogan
- Edit Radio Information
- Login Configuration
- Edit DJ Rules
- Edit Welcome Message
- Website Integration
- Edit Bad Words Filter

News options
- Add news
- Remove news
- Add Announcement
- Delete Announcement
User options
- Add user
- Delete user
- Edit user
- View Login logs

Screen Shots:

Login:

www.habbopure.com/11.PNG (http://www.habbopure.com/11.PNG) - Login Page (Dont forget to expand image)
www.habbopure.com/1.PNG (http://www.habbopure.com/1.PNG) - Main Index Page (Dont forget to expand image)

If you would Like to buy Or you have any questions Please PM me or just post !

ASLO YOU GET YOUR OWN SUB DOMAIN ! On your site or My friends site !

Edited by Catzsy (Forum Super Moderator): Thread closed because of arguements and off topic posting.

Frog!
09-03-2007, 10:36 PM
You've re-skinned Kristall Panel RC1.

Dan won't be impressed.

nitty
09-03-2007, 10:38 PM
Acculy My mate i think he said payed dan long story But he has added liKe30 new fetures! 1being the annoouncement at the top

PinkFM
09-03-2007, 10:38 PM
You've re-skinned Kristall Panel RC1.

Dan won't be impressed.

What he said.
RIPPED PANEL

nitty
09-03-2007, 10:41 PM
My friend Hunter brought the right to sell Or somthing !

Frog!
09-03-2007, 10:41 PM
Acculy My mate i think he said payed dan long story But he has added liKe30 new fetures! 1being the annoouncement at the top
So $20 USD for things that are probably coming for free in PowerPanel & Kristall-Panel RC2?

nitty
09-03-2007, 10:42 PM
So $20 USD for things that are probably coming for free in PowerPanel & Kristall-Panel RC2?

As i said before , He has added New Fetures And coded all new pages and stuff! That wont be in RC2

LondonGoons
09-03-2007, 10:43 PM
iv seen that log in somewhere.

edit: now i see who posted^^

nitty
09-03-2007, 10:45 PM
iv seen that log in somewhere.

edit: now i see who posted^^

Read Above Please Its kyrstall panel but eddited with new fetures and we have the rite to sell

LondonGoons
09-03-2007, 10:46 PM
YES I SAW.. DID YOU READ MY EDIT OR ARE YOU THICK.

i came on this thread when no1 posted, i posted a bit late as im doing other things..
ripper/noob

Edited by Mattps22004 (Forum Moderator): Please don't be rude to other members.

Frog!
09-03-2007, 10:48 PM
As i said before , He has added New Fetures And coded all new pages and stuff! That wont be in RC2
How will you know what's in RC2. It's still in the progress of being made...

nitty
09-03-2007, 10:50 PM
Becuase the guy who made this panel is best friends with dan!

Also if u wish to ask dan if you please he will agree we can sell cause my friends real close

Invent
09-03-2007, 10:52 PM
Whats the point of selling an originally open-source script?

It just reminds me of Lindows :\ (They used to sell a version of Linux - An operating system famous for being opensource).

nitty
Mods Please close the thread!!!!!

Ps. youe missing out guys!

Invent
Oh and you can't ask MODs to close threads.

nitty
09-03-2007, 10:54 PM
look, if you guys have problems with the fact that it has the same layout, then bring it up with dan. my friend, hunter, re-coded all the insides and totally optimized and redid everything, as well as create new features that you won't find anywhere else.

Tomm
09-03-2007, 11:00 PM
Care the name these "feature we won't find anywhere else"?

look, if you guys have problems with the fact that it has the same layout, then bring it up with dan. my friend, hunter, re-coded all the insides and totally optimized and redid everything, as well as create new features that you won't find anywhere else.

Frog!
09-03-2007, 11:00 PM

Invent has read the thread, there's some ideas, you wolly.

Also, give us proof Dan said he was allowed.

nitty
09-03-2007, 11:02 PM
fully dynamic shoutbox and management system, current/next slot, time zone manager, and then theres about 5 others coming in the next release

nitty
09-03-2007, 11:03 PM
Tomm, care to explain why you are selling a slightly edited version of another panel?

Edited by Mattps22004 (Forum Moderator): Please do not double post. Please simply edit your previous post.

Frog!
09-03-2007, 11:05 PM
fully dynamic shoutbox and management system, current/next slot, time zone manager, and then theres about 5 others coming in the next release

Selling an open-source script is diguisting :l

F32
09-03-2007, 11:05 PM
lol, here we go...

You never made it though...

nitty
09-03-2007, 11:06 PM
oh and for proof talk to my friend - pm me for his contact, he can provide msn logs - or, of course, talk to dan himself.

Frog!
09-03-2007, 11:07 PM
oh and for proof talk to my friend - pm me for his contact, he can provide msn logs - or, of course, talk to dan himself.
I'm PMing Dan now.

nitty
09-03-2007, 11:08 PM
lol, here we go...

You never made it though...

look, my friend totally re-coded the panel. everything is edited. there are more features, and the current features were removed and re-coded. the only things that are as they were in kristall are the function pages, which is the login verification. oh, not to mention that the panel is also ACTUALLY SECURE now, unlike kristall where you could easily access any admin option w/o being logged in, with a simple action.

Invent
09-03-2007, 11:08 PM
I don't even care if Dan approves of it, no one should ever re-produce an open-source script and try to market it :\

Tomm
09-03-2007, 11:09 PM
What the hell are you on about lol?

Tomm, care to explain why you are selling a slightly edited version of another panel?

nitty
09-03-2007, 11:09 PM
I'm PMing Dan now.
alright, cant wait for him to come online and respond x]

Frog!
09-03-2007, 11:10 PM
Open Source should stay open source, no matter what, even if you recoded it.

Your 'friend' disguists me.

nitty
09-03-2007, 11:10 PM
I don't even care if Dan approves of it, no one should ever re-produce an open-source script and try to market it :\

ITS NOT HIS DARN CODE! It's completely redone, the layout is similar, so what, if it pleases you all, my friend will change the layout. it is in no way other than the layout the same panel.

nitty
09-03-2007, 11:12 PM
Open Source should stay open source, no matter what, even if you recoded it.

Your 'friend' disguists me.

ITS NOT THE SAME SOURCE AT ALL AS IVE STATED!!!...
im starting to get mad now, JUST BECAUSE it looks the same doesnt mean it is. ITS NOT IN ANY WAY THE SAME, it's not even really "re-coded", my friend says: "id estimate 100 lines are the same total in all the files".

nitty
09-03-2007, 11:13 PM
What the hell are you on about lol?

u know darn well what i mean :)
u wanna prove you didnt steal code yourself, send me the panel and ill check out the code and compare it to the panel i think you stole it from :)

Edited by Mattps22004 (Forum Moderator): Please do not triple post. Please simply edit your previous post.

Frog!
09-03-2007, 11:14 PM
u know darn well what i mean :)
u wanna prove you didnt steal code yourself, send me the panel and ill check out the code and compare it to the panel i think you stole it from :)
Thats just a sneaky way of getting his panel.

Even more disguisted.

nitty
09-03-2007, 11:15 PM

Even more disguisted.

didnt same you have to now did i, you can or you cant, i really dont care. why would i want your panel if i have my friend's? and no its not a gig to get your code, im sure your code is available for free int he panel i think it came from :). stop hiding reality.

bad-dj
09-03-2007, 11:17 PM
I have to say its a edit of KP. so who would like to go and pay for a edit of a free panel :S

nitty
09-03-2007, 11:18 PM

Even more disguisted.

http://radiopanel.co.uk/screenshots/pmview.PNG
look familiar anyone? ;o

nitty
09-03-2007, 11:18 PM
I have to say its a edit of KP. so who would like to go and pay for a edit of a free panel :S
FOR PETE SAKE READ THE POSTS BEFORE UR POST
NONE of you have permission to state that it's a copy if you (1) don't know php/mysql, and (2) don't HAVE the source of the panel :)

Edited by Garion (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not double post, thanks :).

bad-dj
09-03-2007, 11:19 PM
well ok i will say its not but it looks like the skin is like ok :)

Frog!
09-03-2007, 11:19 PM
http://radiopanel.co.uk/screenshots/pmview.PNG
look familiar anyone? ;o
Are you a noob?
Direct it at Tomm, i couldn't care anyway, it's his panel.

He's not a ******* :)

nitty
09-03-2007, 11:20 PM
EXACTLY as i am trying to say. thank you.

Mr.OSH
09-03-2007, 11:26 PM
Sorry but If I'm right in most cases open source software is not allowed to be sold. Its there to be shared and edited free of charge to the community thats why its called open source, if you were allowed to resell it then it isn't open source is it? Don't try to sell open source/shareware/freeware software or applications, its not clever its just stupid. No one will buy as its no better than the original and costs $20 more.

hybride
09-03-2007, 11:30 PM
Nitty, it is not only the fact that you used the exact same layout (but a different banner), it is also the fact that it has the exact same navigation list and vocabulary such as "Disk Jockey" on the right hand side instead of DJ, which would more commonly be used - it is no coincidence.

Also the fact that you called the panel, "brand new" when it is not. You said your "friend" had reseller rights and now you are saying he recoded it and used the same layout - why would "he" do that?

If you want to sell this panel, when create a demonstration and PROVE to use that it has different coding. DO NOT SELL open-source software, no matter how modified it may be.

Frog!
09-03-2007, 11:33 PM
Nitty, it is not only the fact that you used the exact same layout (but a different banner), it is also the fact that it has the exact same navigation list and vocabulary such as "Disk Jockey" on the right hand side instead of DJ, which would more commonly be used - it is no coincidence.

Also the fact that you called the panel, "brand new" when it is not. You said your "friend" had reseller rights and now you are saying he recoded it and used the same layout - why would "he" do that?

If you want to sell this panel, when create a demonstration and PROVE to use that it has different coding. DO NOT SELL open-source software, no matter how modified it may be.
AKA. If you want to make money, make & sell your own :)

hybride
09-03-2007, 11:36 PM
AKA. If you want to make money, make & sell your own :)
Yeah ... lol

wilky15
09-03-2007, 11:42 PM
Point is this is all **! and u can just get this panel for free and have it legal. If you buy it your dumb.

I don't think somebody would buy rites to a panel because no1 would buy it off them. so this is rubbish.

nitty
09-03-2007, 11:44 PM
lol im kind stuck in the middle here. the fllowing is wot my friend says:

Sorry but If I'm right in most cases open source software is not allowed to be sold. Its there to be shared and edited free of charge to the community thats why its called open source, if you were allowed to resell it then it isn't open source is it? Don't try to sell open source/shareware/freeware software or applications, its not clever its just stupid. No one will buy as its no better than the original and costs $20 more.

Let me correct you, mate. Ive been working with open source longer than you've been alive, I'm sure of it... unless you're over 30... which you could be but i doubt that. the detention of open source is that the source is open, there is nothing about selling it or reselling it unless it is protected by a CC license. IPB and vBulletin are open source and sold, so are many others :)

[quote]

Let's get a few things straight here, again... I have every darn right to use "Disk Jockey" if I wish, and I do wish since it takes up more room, makes the panel look "fuller", as well as the fact that "DJ" is not a word in the dictionary.

[quote=hybride]
Also the fact that you called the panel, "brand new" when it is not.

It actually is brand new - As ive stated, it is not the same code, but a similar layout in style. dont go crying to godaddy for having a layout that looks something like 1and1, for instance.

You said your "friend" had reseller rights and now you are saying he recoded it and used the same layout - why would "he" do that?

What the heck you talkin about? he doesnt have reseller rights, he is helping me sell the panel. (meaning nitty). Dan GAVE ME resale rights in return for a fee - but im not even reselling it, im selling my own that I CODED, and HE (Dan) DID NOT.

nitty
09-03-2007, 11:47 PM
oh and opensourcehost, you say:

No one will buy as its no better than the original and costs $20 more.

Actually...It's WAY better. If you want a demo feel free to PM me, ill show you the difference, and you will see how it is in no way like Kristall.

Edited by Catzsy (Forum Super Moderator) : Please do not double post within the 15 minute editing period.

Frog!
09-03-2007, 11:49 PM
Please tell me why you double posted.

Edited by Catzsy (Forum Super Moderator): It is against the forum rules to comment on others breaking the rules.

PinkFM
09-03-2007, 11:49 PM
So we have found out the panel most likely isnt recoded at all, but why is it $20 when this is Habbox UK Forum
It should be in serling for this forum.

nitty
09-03-2007, 11:52 PM
Please tell me why you double posted.
please tell me why you just spammed for no reason :)
oh and the answer: because the edit button kept timing out, got server took too long to respond each time.

So we have found out the panel most likely isnt recoded at all, but why is it $20 when this is Habbox UK Forum
It should be in serling for this forum.

So now you think i didnt edit it at all. Pfft, well for your information, i really dont care what you THINK, i care what IT IS. :)

Oh fine, and you want sterling, 10 Pounds. Not that I have any confidence that youll buy it, but who cares.

---
anyone who wants a demo of it to see themselves that it IS NOT the same as kristall, pm me :)

Invent
09-03-2007, 11:54 PM
EVERYONE, wait until Kristall Panel RC2 or PowerPanel V0.2 (coming just after the v0.1 release).

Frog!
09-03-2007, 11:56 PM
please tell me why you just spammed for no reason :)
oh and the answer: because the edit button kept timing out, got server took too long to respond each time.

So now you think i didnt edit it at all. Pfft, well for your information, i really dont care what you THINK, i care what IT IS. :)

Oh fine, and you want sterling, 10 Pounds. Not that I have any confidence that youll buy it, but who cares.

---
anyone who wants a demo of it to see themselves that it IS NOT the same as kristall, pm me :)
I didn't 'spam' i informed them you ripped the panel, duh...

Also, Open Source kicks booty.

PinkFM
09-03-2007, 11:58 PM
I didn't 'spam' i informed them you ripped the panel, duh...

Also, Open Source kicks booty.

Ditto that!

nitty
09-03-2007, 11:59 PM
EVERYONE, wait until Kristall Panel RC2 or PowerPanel V0.2 (coming just after the v0.1 release).

Fine by me, who am I to say what you use. to everyone: good luck with whatever panel you use. I'm not in any way stating that my dj panel is the best, for all I know, PowerPanel and Kristall RC2 will be loads better, but I don't know... anyway, good luck to all, i wont be responding to this thread any more.

admin, please close if you like.

Agnostic Bear
10-03-2007, 12:31 AM
LET IT BE SAID (In large capital bix text which means I have a point in trying to get a domain to do the stuff with the othe stuff.)

I did went go do went make a deal.

This panel is an authorised doodad of kp =D

Anyway, if you're that freakin' bothered just waiiiiiiiit and chillax.

End.

Agnostic Bear
10-03-2007, 01:57 AM
[Note: Couldn't edit]
To clear up any confusion, RC1 was under a license specified by me, it was NOT open source, and to my knowledge still isn't.

RC2 will be.
/thread.

QuickScriptz
10-03-2007, 02:39 AM
Lol.... ironic how this guy is trying to sell this panel for $20 USD when there are like 3 panels under development being released late march!!

Why pay?

Agnostic Bear
10-03-2007, 04:36 AM
Lol.... ironic how this guy is trying to sell this panel for $20 USD when there are like 3 panels under development being released late march!!

Why pay?

Thats what i thought when I sold it ;)

timROGERS
10-03-2007, 07:03 AM
Whats the point of selling an originally open-source script?

It just reminds me of Lindows :\ (They used to sell a version of Linux - An operating system famous for being opensource).

...until they got their ***** sued and became "Linspire". :P

What exactly are you talking about? Tom codes this stuff himself, and he spends a lot of time on it. And even if he had just edited it, you're not exactly one to talk about ripping panels!

As you lot may know, I am a big supporter of open source- pretty much whenever I make something, I release the code :P

Moh
10-03-2007, 08:32 AM
Its not 'Brand New' its a realise (for got how to spell it lol)

Rockstar
10-03-2007, 08:36 AM
Ok ive just read whole thread and nitty you do have a habbit of ripping things and editing them and also most of these features are in R2 i know this because dan let me test it

reindeer.
10-03-2007, 10:36 AM
What goon would buy this when they can get it free?

TFerg006
10-03-2007, 10:53 AM
You cant go out, buy vBulletin or IBP edit it and sell it "/

Luke
10-03-2007, 11:02 AM
why would any1 pay tht much money for something that is free, and you've just mad eit look bad :l

usually wen claim somit as yr own, u build it yrself

not as every1 has sed and just re-skin kristal panel

shame

Blob
10-03-2007, 11:18 AM
Hello :D

I advice you NOT (big text xD) to buy this as it is in RC2. (Well and more)

Thankyou,
Ryan
Cant be bothered to type job title here as there is absolutely no point.

GOODBYE

*Reskins IPB.. SELLING FOR $40!*

ScottDiamond
10-03-2007, 11:38 AM
Shoot yourself.

Edited by Catzsy (Forum Super Moderator) : Please do not be rude to other members.

Blob
10-03-2007, 11:40 AM
Shoot yourself.

Soz but no gun on me,

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!