PDA

View Full Version : The Ring

SkaKid77
11-08-2004, 10:43 PM
Anyone seen it, if so what did u think.

i thought it was a really good film, most horror films dont really scare me much but this was awesome :D

also is signs any good im getting that on dvd soon.

Fingerboots
27-08-2004, 03:48 PM
Oh The Ring was absolutly brilliant. It has such a good story line and makes you really think, which I like in films.
And yes haha I was so scared after it! Just shows the good films actually can affect you afterwards.
I keep want to watch it again but I don't x]
I heard Signs is rubbish.
Hmm.

x!candi!x
27-08-2004, 04:28 PM
rings scared me ******** i still have nightmares *shivers*
it is still a great film

EDITED BY jrh2002 Forum Owner
DO NOT SWEAR OR AVOID THE SWEAR FILTER

evect
27-08-2004, 04:32 PM
Hey hey, no need for the swearing please! We have young visitors here. I've seen The Ring at midnight alone in a house with my mates at one of his birthdays. Man, it was scary at the end when she came out of the TV. Oops, I shouldn't giving too much away for the people who haven't seen it. Great, though freaky, film!

Fingerboots
27-08-2004, 04:37 PM
Haha! Yeah I saw it at night with about 7 other friends. It was great, so scary! ^_^
[Shiver] I like the story in general.

Arcanum
02-09-2004, 12:43 PM
:o I liked that movie, I own the original one, that is freakier because it's in a different language and you don't know what's going to happen :p But, yes it had an excellent storyline. I heard Signs was not so good, so I didn't bother watching it :rolleyes:

Rye1088
02-09-2004, 08:26 PM
:o I liked that movie, I own the original one, that is freakier because it's in a different language and you don't know what's going to happen :p But, yes it had an excellent storyline. I heard Signs was not so good, so I didn't bother watching it :rolleyes:
Is that the japanese one? It's supposed to be really scary!

Signs was alright, it isn't too scary it's more of a thriller but it's worth watching!

Arcanum
03-09-2004, 02:10 AM
Is that the japanese one? It's supposed to be really scary!

Signs was alright, it isn't too scary it's more of a thriller but it's worth watching!

Yes, it's the japanese one lol... I eventually understood some of it, I think the original one was called Ring, not The Ring...

Skitgraves
03-09-2004, 12:44 PM
I got both the english version and the japanese version :D
The japanese version is by far the best :o

Da-Weasel
03-09-2004, 12:53 PM
i havent seen it but i really wanna see it....:(
plez tell wot it wos like!!!

mariogino
03-09-2004, 07:31 PM
I got both the english version and the japanese version :D
The japanese version is by far the best :o

i didnt think the ring was that scary but i thought it was good any1 seen the omen that is a good film worth watching mariogino :8

name-dude
04-09-2004, 04:44 PM
Oh The Ring was absolutly brilliant. It has such a good story line and makes you really think, which I like in films.
And yes haha I was so scared after it! Just shows the good films actually can affect you afterwards.
I keep want to watch it again but I don't x]
I heard Signs is rubbish.
Hmm.

name-dude
04-09-2004, 04:45 PM
i didnt think the ring was that scary but i thought it was good any1 seen the omen that is a good film worth watching mariogino :8

Edited By Dry.Tearz - Please don't double post, click the edit button on your previous message to add any extra comments.

Mentor
04-09-2004, 06:19 PM
The ring rules, but im gussing u all watched teh cheep american rip off, its terrble in comparion, the ring doenst get is scaryness from imagery, its the whole atmospher and mentlaty, it alot better (worse as u may think) that the exsorsist. watch teh jap version, even with subtitles it beet the american one.

Moose
04-09-2004, 07:23 PM
That movie wasnt scary at all, even Scary Movie was Scary and that movie was more funnier, anyways, That movie didnt scared me at all, it had only to do with sum dumb girl who was killed by her mom... I CAN watch something better on Lifetime ahahahaha....Japanese Version was better and so was the comic book

Fingerboots
05-09-2004, 06:16 PM
Haha!
My mate (Poor her) Saw The Ring in a 3D cinema... So everything came up to her lol I guess even the girl climbing out of the well.
My dad is watching it downstairs at the moment >_<

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!