PDA

View Full Version : Help Needed =[

Myzas
10-03-2007, 02:05 PM
k, I recently joined runescape on Monday. On thursday, i purposly changed my password to something i wouldnt remember As i was angry. However, now, i want to go back on Rs =p. I changed my recoveries on monday, and writ down the answers, but when i go on the section to get a new pass, the recovery questions it shows are not the same as the ones i set on monday. However, when i set them, it says it would take 2 weeks to change. When i try to recover a forgotten password, I enter past passwords, aswell as email. I tick the box that says I havent set any recob questions. It then sends it to customer support. And they have declined like 4 times now. When i try it again, it says they arnt takin support from this account because of continous problems.

My question is, would the recovs change to the new ones in 1 week and a lil and would they accept support from my account by that time? Also, i wanted to get myself permed on thursday So i started swearing etc. But before i checked if i was permed, i changed the pass. So, even if i do get a new pass, i might be permed. Ive had my acc for 4 years now and I dnt wanna lose it =[

Orangeesh
10-03-2007, 02:09 PM
idk tbh
leave it for 2 weeks to see if the new recoverys you set are made
im not sure sorry =[

Dynamical
10-03-2007, 02:30 PM
Yea when 2 weeks are up the new recovs will be active, so try them then. As for the perm thing, just check after you get the pass back. However if all you did was swear you probably wouldn't be permed. (Unless you had lots of black marks already)

Myzas
10-03-2007, 03:36 PM
k So Ill wait till next week monday in 9 days =P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!