PDA

View Full Version : Another glitch :O

---MAD---
20-04-2005, 12:48 PM
Another V7 Glitch?
Arent we habbos meant to be as light as feathers now?
Well check the screenout!
Seems like another glitch has accord, we are meant to sit up on the sofas not like how we used to on the older version.

Screenie url:

Make sure you read my post below as well :)

Edited by crashb555 (Forum Moderator): Image removed, please remove the words due to advertising, if you wish to advertise please post in the 'Show off your website' forum.

.Ex-
20-04-2005, 01:58 PM
This is just advertising - shut it down Mods.

Eckuii
20-04-2005, 02:08 PM
This is just advertising - shut it down Mods.

You are quick at jumping to conclusions. :s
Maybe it isnt just an avertisment.
great find if it was in this version :p

Drewar
20-04-2005, 02:13 PM
Nope, it isn't a good find.. you can see the petals under it? If you have petals, tiles, rugs etc. under the thing you want to sit up on, then there can't be anything underneath it.

.Ex-
20-04-2005, 02:14 PM
Yes and the screenie has got advertising if you take a screenie you get rid of words unless they are significant as they deviate - i learnt that from some of you guys. And also his sig is pure advertising as well.

The 5th pointless post i have read today.

FRISC0
20-04-2005, 02:18 PM
This isnt a great find. i find loads of them, and this one is very old =/. I just didnt post it, Well done for posting and being botherd ;D

.Ex-
20-04-2005, 02:19 PM
Its a pointless post don't compliment

2hd.
20-04-2005, 02:28 PM
Yes and the screenie has got advertising if you take a screenie you get rid of words unless they are significant as they deviate - i learnt that from some of you guys. And also his sig is pure advertising as well.

The 5th pointless post i have read today.

Or maybe you are so arrogant that you feel you have to criticise EVERYBODYS posts! haven't seen YOU post any worthwhile comment yet EDIT: and thats all of your forum posts! SO i suggest you stop being so rude!

Smiddy
20-04-2005, 03:48 PM
Or maybe you are so arrogant that you feel you have to criticise EVERYBODYS posts! haven't seen YOU post any worthwhile comment yet EDIT: and thats all of your forum posts! SO i suggest you stop being so rude!
Wooooo! You Go Girlfriend :p Even tho your Probs a Boy :p Nice Find I Didn't know about it :) I just fort it was from before the V7 :p

GoldenGrahams
20-04-2005, 03:52 PM
You tell him 2hd!

As for the screenie...*Clicks Scales*

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!