View Full Version : [Bobba] Scambusters : Idiots?!

timROGERS
20-04-2005, 01:22 PM
I while ago I fell victim to a no-icon scam, and then I decided to email Scambusters. After about 2 weeks I get a stupid email back saying that you can't be hacked, you mush have a keylogger!

I didn't even say i had been hacked, I said I had been scammed! I think it was pretty stupid, they clearly hadn't read my email, so I will reply and tell them this.

Tell me you Scambusters expiriences... :eusa_pray

manga21
20-04-2005, 08:47 PM
I while ago I fell victim to a no-icon scam, and then I decided to email Scambusters. After about 2 weeks I get a stupid email back saying that you can't be hacked, you mush have a keylogger!

I didn't even say i had been hacked, I said I had been scammed! I think it was pretty stupid, they clearly hadn't read my email, so I will reply and tell them this.

Tell me you Scambusters expiriences... :eusa_pray

there normaly bot replys

GommeInc
21-04-2005, 01:43 AM
^^ Same, I think you should phone em up

Legend-Killa
21-04-2005, 01:58 AM
the no icon- hold ur mouse on it it will say pad of stickys :D and yea a bot replys

Mandarin
21-04-2005, 02:00 AM
Absouletly Pathetic they are...Utterly useless, I got scammed once and I sent an email to them, 14 days later. Said something about me about that I need to send them an
email on something about a password change when I had
gotten scammed. They still have yet to respond to the last email I sent to them about this At the End of July 2004... Still wating... Maybe if I'm lucky I'll get the Response in July 2005 :P

Ashley 12344
21-04-2005, 05:46 PM
Absouletly Pathetic they are...Utterly useless, I got scammed once and I sent an email to them, 14 days later. Said something about me about that I need to send them an
email on something about a password change when I had
gotten scammed. They still have yet to respond to the last email I sent to them about this At the End of July 2004... Still wating... Maybe if I'm lucky I'll get the Response in July 2005 :P
id say about july 2008, actually u prob wnt get 1 at all. its same for all email departments of habbo, they never reply, cept wiv an auto 1 askin u 2 reply, but theres no point as they neva reply 2 them

the wombats
21-04-2005, 05:48 PM
scambusters are useless i was hacked or keylogged last week lost ma email address and ma habbo and all furni, habbo dont do nothing

dilandi2
21-04-2005, 05:54 PM
Like i said and im gonna to say it again habbo are going down hill faster then That *clicks* you agree?

the wombats
21-04-2005, 05:55 PM
yes i really agree, aslong as they get money they aint bothered

dilandi2
21-04-2005, 06:07 PM
True !!!!! But There Is A New Site www.jabbtown.com Its under Maintance Now But Its Coming Out Early Aug 2005 Now Register On Forum :)))))

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!