PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] I have been hacked into! All my furni has gone :'(

lMattz
20-04-2005, 02:54 PM
I feel really upset as i worked really hard for ma furni and now its gone!! Some has has hacked into my account changed my mission and person and done all kinds of other stuff!! :'( Help i want my furni back :'(:'(:'(:'(

Thread moved by Seacat (Forum Moderator): From 'Computer Problems', please post in the correct forum.

Racoon
20-04-2005, 02:59 PM
Oh! Im sorry to here that! :'( I hope you retreive your furni back!

lMattz
20-04-2005, 03:16 PM
HOW THO?????????????????????????

Rachi
20-04-2005, 03:21 PM
Make your pass diffucult lol... with number and letter and so on... Lol i hope u get ur furni bak... I will make a donation :)

the wombats
20-04-2005, 03:24 PM
Make your pass diffucult lol... with number and letter and so on... Lol i hope u get ur furni bak... I will make a donation :)

and put none capitals and capitals in, if it makes sence

Seacat
20-04-2005, 03:47 PM
Goto scambusters, http://www.habbohotel.co.uk/habbo/en/help/scam
And fill out the report 'Help I've being scammed' to get your Habbo back, however Habbo won't refund your furniture.

lMattz
20-04-2005, 04:00 PM
Ok thanks guys. Thanks for saying your donate i cant get on at the mo :(

Jõnathan
24-04-2005, 11:17 AM
Unluckay Mattz:( . Habbo are useless at retreivin furni. Why don't they do that?
As Double T says on Fairly odd Parents, 'ALL PARENTS ARE MORONS'. Why not replace ALL PARENTS with HABBO? lol:D

Henry-Mix
24-04-2005, 11:59 AM
well, when I got hacked a few years ago, habbo refunded all my credits.....about 500

T.Kelly
24-04-2005, 12:02 PM
What did they change your mission to?

paradox
24-04-2005, 12:05 PM
Unluckay Mattz:( . Habbo are useless at retreivin furni. Why don't they do that?
As Double T says on Fairly odd Parents, 'ALL PARENTS ARE MORONS'. Why not replace ALL PARENTS with HABBO? lol:D
Sorry to hear that :(

And Jon, I saw that one LMAO! You cant say that on the radio, you can only say that on TV. ;)

lMattz
14-05-2005, 05:52 PM
well, when I got hacked a few years ago, habbo refunded all my credits.....about 500

Wow How Did You Get Them Back??

What did they change your mission to?

They Changes It To ..<CeC>..<CeC> Then My Room Names That Changed To ...<Causing Eternal Caos>...

Seatherny
14-05-2005, 06:57 PM
You might have visited a site which had a keylogger by mistake :(

Change you pass to something like: RaND0M23

Thats just an example

GommeInc
14-05-2005, 07:53 PM
Sorry to hear that, just hope the person who did it is underneath a bus now

BlueTails
14-05-2005, 08:21 PM
Oh Yes... We Can See Them In Pain :D, Did They Leave A Website? CeC?

Henry-Mix
14-05-2005, 08:53 PM
Wow How Did You Get Them Back??

My mum emailed habbo a whiles back and they found out all my credit transactions and refunded them, so whenI got my habbo back I had around 500 creds

The Professor
14-05-2005, 10:21 PM
gomme all this wishing ppl will b ran over it will soon appen 2 sum1 ya know :P

Matty
15-05-2005, 12:08 AM
Unlucky, i know how you feel :)

lMattz
15-05-2005, 08:52 AM
I Hope They Arent ALIVE :(. I will try e-mailing habbo. i have left my rooms and mission like it was just search GY125 then there it is. Thanks for all your support. I aprecciate it. :D

P.s. I Think I Know Who It Was. (YZF)

YellowParasol
15-05-2005, 10:57 AM
And fill out the report 'Help I've being scammed' to get your Habbo back, however Habbo won't refund your furniture.
Yeah what seacat said - Seacat why when im about to say something in a Thread (answer to one) you get there before me? Lol :p

Rashelly
15-05-2005, 12:52 PM
Lets just make this clear - You didn't get hacked, you either downloaded a keylogger, or gave someone your password, or they guessed it.
Now, think clearly, Did you have an easy password? name of a pet, real name, DOB etc - if you talked to someone who was asking a lot of questions, that was probably how they guessed it.
Second, you may have downloaded a Keylogger from a site (they can be hidden in files) so think, or look in your history to see if you went to any dodgey habbo sites.
I know totally how you feel, A few months after I first joined habbo (almost two years ago) I was scammed - I stupidly had my real name as a password :@ - however I didn't lose that much furni, because I was new, but I did lose 4 months of HC and like 40credits.
And then about 9 or so months ago, I downloaded a keylogger, and after months of annoying habbo, I finally got my account back, but missing all my rares (luckily i had lots of norms to trade in - the scammers didnt seem to want them!)
Wow, this was a long post, so to sum it up - try to think of anything you've done recently that may have lead to this, and report it to habbo, keep contacting them, you'll get your habbo back eventually!

lMattz
15-05-2005, 03:24 PM
Ok Thanks Rashelly :D Gd Advice

.Amberz.
17-05-2005, 07:22 AM
Thats really out of order, there is no reason to hack someone. Its just selfish, the sadness hackers cause, I've seen it happen, even to me... Anyway, contact habbo, they'll hopefully sort it out. ;)

BlueEyedSarah
17-05-2005, 10:27 AM
I feel really upset as i worked really hard for ma furni and now its gone!! Some has has hacked into my account changed my mission and person and done all kinds of other stuff!! :'( Help i want my furni back :'(:'(:'(:'(

Thread moved by Seacat (Forum Moderator): From 'Computer Problems', please post in the correct forum.
Sorry to hear about that. Making a room then it all crashes down with a scammer, tiz bad! :@

cocaine
19-05-2005, 06:59 PM

Pff, they did for Budy.

Budy, the mean little -CENSORED- Aaah, he's annoying.

Metric.
21-05-2005, 06:11 PM
They Obvisly Found Out Some Information About You, EG- Your Password, Brithday Or Even Maybe You E-MAil? Did They Change Youre E-Mail Password
?

lMattz
22-05-2005, 08:30 AM
They found my e-mail. But they never got onto my account :S

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!