View Full Version : 20HCs for database driven website [PHP&MySQL]

Hypertext
10-03-2007, 06:59 PM
Yep as said I want it like crazyhabbo.net NOT RIPPED EG
navigator top, banner top, content boxes, all images in .png format, 2 versions of file [Base file eg easy to edit change title pink for valentines etc..] & {normal file on no occasion] and it needs to have a SECURE administrative system, errm MUST use PHP, full PHP no.. html if you need to do html use 'print or echo' errm ill discuss the rest if you're interested
SKILLS NEEDED:
PHP
HTML
MySQL
PhpMyadmin
SQL
CSS
Graphics & Images
I'll have a digital contract if you don't trust, I'll help out. You will only have a test sub-domain to do it all on, I'll give you MySQL details. but the contract will have a clause about misuse.
Thanks

wilky15
10-03-2007, 07:30 PM
its not database driven. www.e107.org is the same usersystem/database type site that habbos.co.uk had. its gay but it works.

Hypertext
10-03-2007, 07:50 PM
sorrymust be database driven eg news feeds, users, etc..
Also IF ANYOENE INTERESTED PM ME

F32
10-03-2007, 08:18 PM
www.joomla.org

timROGERS
10-03-2007, 08:22 PM
its not database driven. www.e107.org is the same usersystem/database type site that habbos.co.uk had. its gay but it works.

How can PHP code be gay? :rolleyes:

Tomm
10-03-2007, 08:31 PM
I would do you something like this.. but not for Habbo stuff.

Hypertext
10-03-2007, 09:39 PM
Errm £20?

Hypertext
10-03-2007, 10:17 PM
anyone upto it?

Invent
10-03-2007, 10:42 PM
Why not use Joomla!?

No-one on this forum can recreate something as good as that ;)

Hypertext
10-03-2007, 10:53 PM
Yeh.. but joomla well.. my pc has this problem with uploading news on it it always says it cannot anyhelp?

F32
10-03-2007, 11:00 PM
upgrade from windows 3.1.1?

Invent
10-03-2007, 11:05 PM
LOL. I remember when my parents had Windows 3.1.1 when it first came out..

Hypertext
10-03-2007, 11:13 PM
My parents first computer ever i remember was the probably, the latest ms-dos
anyone actually gunna help me then, i dont want joomla doesnt work and i have xp

timROGERS
11-03-2007, 07:45 AM
You could use Wordpress, although Joomla! is more suited.

wilky15
11-03-2007, 08:02 AM
How can PHP code be gay? :rolleyes:

it can be if doesn't do what u want :) LOL! or it chooses to have a crush on javascript when it should be liking msql :) w.e

uhhhh dude. Your asking for way to much. Google good cms programs or sumtin.

even if sum1 could custom make one you'd have to be paying over 500 for a good good good good good custom one that can do everything like the good ones out there.

have fun :)

Splinter
11-03-2007, 08:51 AM
full PHP no.. html if you need to do html use 'print or echo' Are you an idiot? It makes no different if you use:

<?php echo "<div>Hello</div>"; ?>
or

<div><?php echo "Hello"; ?></div>
Html is a language to display text on a webpage PHP is a hypertext processor. They are two different things.

Hypertext
11-03-2007, 11:57 AM
LOL I know, im just giving an example of what I'd like to eb used to keep it well formatted

Moh
11-03-2007, 12:01 PM
Joomlas a very good system
www.habbobank.com (All done on Joomla, well the content)
Also im not very happy with CrazyHabbo, as that layout is copywrited but not to them :@

Invent
11-03-2007, 12:34 PM
Why does everyone on this forum talk about copyright. Yes you may say "ONOES YA CNT USE THA LAYOUT I MADE IT *COPYRIGHTS*".

But I doubt the person who rip's it cares and I doubt you have the money or the time to take it to a small claims court.

timROGERS
11-03-2007, 12:52 PM
Why does everyone on this forum talk about copyright. Yes you may say "ONOES YA CNT USE THA LAYOUT I MADE IT *COPYRIGHTS*".

But I doubt the person who rip's it cares and I doubt you have the money or the time to take it to a small claims court.

Precisely.

Oni
11-03-2007, 12:56 PM

Well its against the law so......
Its like stealing from a shop and making fun of it going oh noez im gonna be sued.

Invent
11-03-2007, 12:57 PM
I don't really understand this law which you all go on about saying anything someone makes is automatically copyrighted.

If someone could give me an official URL to this law, I would appreciate it.

Otherwise, its not really stealing.

Oni
11-03-2007, 12:58 PM
I don't really understand this law which you all go on about saying anything someone makes is automatically copyrighted.

CBA to find it but loads of people post it. Copyright is auto in the uk.

Moh
11-03-2007, 12:59 PM

u can get it copywrited by websites

Invent
11-03-2007, 01:03 PM
Yes I know that, but most people say you dont have to pay. You just have to pay to patent it or whatever.

Hypertext
11-03-2007, 03:24 PM
Just listen to Invent, everyone will think your website sucks if it's copied.. BUT who the hell is going to pay a lawyer?

On another note, can anyone do this for me.. Ill up the ante 1 throne.. or &#163;20 i'll give a &#163;5 depo. and we'll sign everything digitally to say if we don't etc..

Hypertext
11-03-2007, 03:31 PM
AND completely different post.. the nav on habbobank is used by so many people I had it on my site but is anyone like to help me out with stabalising Joomla 1.5 (securing.. and small jobs eg making report lines & inputting a dj panel & radio, also im not doing 1t anymore but ill pay 12hcs if someone can div & css & php a layout similar to clubhabbo eg content boxes nav bar and news cms. NOT RIPPED, but I don't care if it's like clubhabbo i just rally like the style, ill need the png file i dont like psd sorry, and ill need finished file, and bare files eg so i can edit to make it valentines style.

Moh
11-03-2007, 03:49 PM
But CrazyHabbo was my site, they said they didnt want the layout, and said I could sell it.
So I sold it, now they are using it :@
Now the person I sold it to isnt happy and wants a refund :l
as it makes it look like they copied

Oni
11-03-2007, 04:00 PM
Just listen to Invent, everyone will think your website sucks if it's copied.. BUT who the hell is going to pay a lawyer?

On another note, can anyone do this for me.. Ill up the ante 1 throne.. or &#163;20 i'll give a &#163;5 depo. and we'll sign everything digitally to say if we don't etc..
No just listen to me did I say a lawyer was going to be hired, no. But its against the law and its the principle of it. Most hosts will close down your site because of it also due to worrying about legal issues.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!