PDA

View Full Version : Life after death?

Fraz-man
20-04-2005, 03:35 PM
At school in religous we are doing about Hindus and if your bad in this life you become something bad and so on...
But the main thing that concerned me was starting life over again if it really did happen. Like being born again, going through school again, dying and it really made me think about stuff like 'will i become an animal?' or 'will i be rich or poor? girl or boy?'

What do you think.... :s

Edited by Butcher11 (Forum Moderator)- From Anything not to do with Habbo(x). Please post in correct forum.

Mentor
20-04-2005, 04:01 PM
the conspts flawd due to population increase. plus if u rember nothing of a p[revios life you may just as well have not had it and be someone complty new.

Mr.Kylee
20-04-2005, 04:10 PM
I don't believe in that stuff.

xJoeYx
20-04-2005, 06:33 PM
the conspts flawd due to population increase. plus if u rember nothing of a p[revios life you may just as well have not had it and be someone complty new.

population increase only refers to humans, so I could have been a penguin in my previous life, its not the life that is carried over between reincarnations; its the soul. Also the idea of reincarnation in Hinduism does eventually end, iv forgotten what its called, but you die and live as one with god, depending on your Karma (what goes around come around).

I believe when you die there is nothing, its just "the end".

Mentor
20-04-2005, 06:59 PM
population increase only refers to humans, so I could have been a penguin in my previous life, its not the life that is carried over between reincarnations; its the soul. Also the idea of reincarnation in Hinduism does eventually end, iv forgotten what its called, but you die and live as one with god, depending on your Karma (what goes around come around).

I believe when you die there is nothing, its just "the end".
I share the belife of just ending when u die.

But theres again population flux so the amounds of simltuislynaslove creatures varys

BlueTails
20-04-2005, 07:24 PM
I Believe You Prob Wont.... I Wanna Be A Girl Next Time... For Some Reason

SSC7
20-04-2005, 08:43 PM
I've thought about this alot. Well frankly even though I wouldn't remeber my previous life I still wouldn't want to do it again if heaven is nice. Don't get me wrong I love life but going for another 70+ years wouldn't seem to appealing to me. I'd rather just hang around in heaven and visit some family members and what not.

Luayminator
21-04-2005, 02:00 AM
I believe in afterlife which is only heaven or hell :P

SSC7
21-04-2005, 08:35 PM
Yeah. I don't believe in getting a second life because otherwise how could we be rembering the life were living now?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!