PDA

View Full Version : Its good

Splinter
11-03-2007, 10:12 AM
Ok so I just downloaded war rock yesterday and my first impresssions where.. poor graphics and the characters seem to jump from place to place (abit laggy) Having played it now on all the different game types and on different maps.. the graphics aren't that bad and the gameplay is far superior to that of Counterstrike since there is alot more to it. Also I love the way in which the levels system works and the item shop because it keeps you wanting play as your playing towards a goal.

Nemo
11-03-2007, 10:25 AM
Yeah, i love flying planes, infact i mite play it now.. but im listenin 2 music :'(

Splinter
11-03-2007, 11:38 AM
The thing is the level system makes people really bothered about each kill so if you rob a kill or just kill someone there shooting at they get real bothered :|

Infrontation
11-03-2007, 03:10 PM
Not really splinter.

Shadow16
13-03-2007, 11:46 PM
The thing is the level system makes people really bothered about each kill so if you rob a kill or just kill someone there shooting at they get real bothered :|

Not really splinter.

Acutally it's half and half. Most of the users with a high rank levle around 25+ moan when you steal there kill. I know for a fact because each time i play a game and Vietcong (high ranked person 40+) is there he moans if someone takes his kill ;l And i've noticed it witha few others around his level.

Personal i don't care if someone steals my kill..

Infrontation
14-03-2007, 12:28 AM
Vietcong is a moron. If you want a cool high ranked person then uaeboss is your man. He plays on Turkey server and he doesn't wine. He is also in my clan ;) He is a gold diamond atm.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!