PDA

View Full Version : Easilydesigned - Your Future Starts Here

Isolde
11-03-2007, 11:52 AM
http://www.easilydesigned.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4

Downloads, Free Services, Free Hosting & Reseller (You can also request for Hosting & Reseller there).

For help or support please visit:
http://www.easilydesigned.com/forum/sendmessage.php

Please recommend us for the free services we give you, we're not getting paid for our free services.
And don't forget to spread the word around.
Help us to keep Easilydesigned.com going, keep them people coming!
Advertise with us to keep those Hosting & reseller going!

/The Easilydesigned MMORPG Team.

Stitch
11-03-2007, 09:06 PM
I got free hosting & reseller earlier today (dominc.easilydesigned.com) and my site keeps going to other webpages? So far i've has homeworkhelp.info, masterclass driving school and this proxy webstie with the same layout as homework help. Also my login info isnt working anymore?
I've just checked some other sites hosted on easilydesigned and they all go to the right web page... So i've got a feeling someone has been on my account and changed everything

Cixso
11-03-2007, 09:20 PM
I got free hosting & reseller earlier today (dominc.easilydesigned.com) and my site keeps going to other webpages? So far i've has homeworkhelp.info, masterclass driving school and this proxy webstie with the same layout as homework help. Also my login info isnt working anymore?
I've just checked some other sites hosted on easilydesigned and they all go to the right web page... So i've got a feeling someone has been on my account and changed everything

reddicht hosting got owned.

Stitch
11-03-2007, 09:22 PM
ohhh ok So will we get our stuff back when everything has been sorted?

Cixso
11-03-2007, 09:29 PM
ohhh ok So will we get our stuff back when everything has been sorted?

dont think so, hopefully, they may of backed things up

Stitch
11-03-2007, 09:31 PM
It dosen't really matter with my account all i did was upload 3 files and install a forum which i was planning to add stuff to.

Cixso
11-03-2007, 09:33 PM
It dosen't really matter with my account all i did was upload 3 files and install a forum which i was planning to add stuff to.

lol, i had a forum almost complete, lsot it :(

Stitch
11-03-2007, 09:34 PM
Well at least it didn't happen when it was complete with loads of users and posts

ZAG
11-03-2007, 09:35 PM
Yea, it got owned pretty bad. My reseller has gone tis a shame. Good job I saved most of my work.

Cixso
11-03-2007, 09:35 PM
thank god iaahve 4 resellers where i keep the back ups

PenguinFluid
11-03-2007, 09:38 PM
loads of sites been owned lol

LondonGoons
11-03-2007, 09:39 PM
there were 3 owners.

isolde singh and joey.

but i got a feeling who it was :)

i noticed this when habbozoom got lost, and then danny and jake got me into a convo asking if i hacked them lol

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!